Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,845 members, 7,969,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:35 AM

.:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. (3254 Views)

Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
lynpetra:

I miss u o.

My love

1 Like

Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
And then the thread died a slow death without no-one accounting for their incompetence! Oh well... That doesn't in any way gives me the safety assurance that I wanted. Just some advice to @Seun- Persevere, Plan ahead and Insure and secure nairaland, just in case. A stitch in time they say, saves nine. Abo oro ni a nso fun omoluwabi! angry
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by osaroodion(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
Kenny4lyfe: And then the thread died a slow death without no-one accounting for their incompetence! Oh well... That doesn't in any way gives me the safety assurance that I wanted. Just some advice to @Seun- Persevere, Plan ahead and Insure and secure nairaland, just in case. A stitch in time they say, saves nine. Abo oro ni a nso fun omoluwabi! angry
seconded....a word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hmmmnnn... I was right all along! Here's Seun's response to what really happened to nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/1793151/concerning-catastrophic-loss-valuable-data I bet he's learned his lessons!
Re: .:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. by laudate: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Dear Seun Osewa,

Kindly accept my sympathy for the incident that led to the breakdown of Nairaland. May the perpetrators be caught, disciplined and sent to life imprisonment by Interpol. May their cybercrime against Nairaland turn against them, haunt them and make them commit financial harakiri. angry

Seun, please remember that what does not kill you, can only make you stronger. May this incident lead to a super-improved Nairaland that will grow more formidable as the years go by. wink

The hackers have failed and will continue to fail over your life & enterprise. May their warped dreams end in the dustbin & may each of their attempts to make progress in any sphere of their lives turn to futility. angry

Take a second look at your Disaster Recovery Programme (DRP) and implement a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) that will be tried and tested through regular drills.

Put your backup files in a totally different location (preferably with another service provider in a different country). shocked

Stay strong. Stand firm. Keep doing what you know how to do best, which is to excel.

In times of adversity, the best in you will rise to overcome those difficulties that loom like the Red Sea. undecided

You are in our prayers,

Keep the faith -

~ LAUDATE wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Happy Birth Anniversary, Naptu2! :D / Some Common Cameroon Insults / Is "mrcrackles" A Cultist?!?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.