Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,919 members, 7,966,423 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:18 PM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (565141 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ayokunlei(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
agent9: EINSTEINPG

dis guy can type....... shocked shocked shocked shocked

yeahhh,.. A deep thinker.. He is very analytical and detailed.. Like Doc Tim wrote in his book; ' perfectionists can analize things to the extreme....' From what have read about him, he is a typical example of a perfectionist! Always finding the perfect mix in almost everything. Perfectionists hardly socialize because they are more oriented to task than to meeting people.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Response01(m): 5:43am On Sep 07, 2014
agent9:

Are u able to view ur details on d table below??
Yes boss.just only d uploaded result.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 6:10am On Sep 07, 2014
laryom1: gr8est cbnite!.... Eyin omo Alimba.... Nice to mit u. Am also a uite... Whc course u gt 4 Unilorin
Nice to meet you,ar u also preparin 4 d exam,beside hve u been admited...#PHYSIOLOGY#
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 6:23am On Sep 07, 2014
Response01: I did dat but stl not able 2 see d uploaded jamb nd olevel result.guys dat hv done deas shud pls hlp a confused broda.
Although,i saw my uploaded file..bt i don't knw if i wud be clear without dat indigenship Cert
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 6:29am On Sep 07, 2014
Response01: xame o... drop ur facebuk,2go or contact info.
Am also currently livin @Osun,bt in Ede mapo Arogun
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 6:31am On Sep 07, 2014
Gud mornin[color=#000099][/color]GUD MORNIN
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by VICTOFX(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2014
good day all, pls has any one been cleared for B.Sc. Telecommunication Science yet? pls help with the upload of documents for clearance.
there is no room to upload the image format of the jamb and O-level results, i only saw the space to enter the exam details to check the result.
the only image allowed is that of the certificate of citizenship. please is it the same with that of every1? if not, where am i missing it?
quick and helpful responses will be highly appreciated.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mystolad(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2014
ayawori: Na october tins o. Na my hostel e go happen. All d 14 final year students wey dey my hostel grad so we wan scatter ground finish.
if u wanna meet or see L Blessing dance, u r all invited to Ayawori's convocation party next month....#majorsideattraction is #takeawayforallgender.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by psalmsonovic(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Abasstoheeb: Pls hep me o,hve nt upload my Indigenship Cert bt finish wit oder,hpe it won't affect my Clearance

It seems we have the same problem...bt can someone re-upload d certificate of origin when it is ready?..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 9isguy(m): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2014
When will Unilorin release her 2nd Batch admission list?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2014
The much awaited list will be release this week.I PRAY MY NAME AND YOUR NAME WILL BE INCLUDED BY ALLAH'S GRACE.
Sauce>consult your nearest chef.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Bukkiminat(f): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2014
Joeblis: helo guys I really need help...I don't have the
original copy of my testimonial(coloured) I only
have the photocopy(black and white) will it affect
me in reg...cause my sec school is to far for me
to go back now
sir,i saw ds post on OAU,UI,ABU, thread Which school r u goin 4 actually...sorry 4 nt mindin my biz
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Response01(m): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2014
Abasstoheeb: Am also currently livin @Osun,bt in Ede mapo Arogun
WAO.... dats gr8....ur 2go,facebuk or oda contacts...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2014
psalmsonovic: ..

It seems we have the same problem...bt can someone re-upload d certificate of origin when it is ready?..
yes nw,jst to knw may be it won't affect my Clearance Stuff
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2014
Response01: WAO.... dats gr8....ur 2go,facebuk or oda contacts...
Facebook...Abass Taye
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by laryom1(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2014
Abasstoheeb: Nice to meet you,ar u also preparin 4 d exam,beside hve u been admited...#PHYSIOLOGY#
yea.. Exam starts 2mao..wil b tru on d 22nd... Stil waitin 4 d next list o#TEAMMBBS
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2014
mystolad: if u wanna meet or see L Blessing dance, u r all invited to Ayawori's convocation party next month....#majorsideattraction is #takeawayforallgender.
Venue?
Date?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by happiness2020(f): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2014
Lets keep this place alive today.......
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Before u marry a lady, invite her for dinner,eat together & watch out for the
following;
*If she starts eating the meat before u it
implies that, she would have planned for ur salary/income b4 u collect it.

*If she wants to share the meat equally,she
won't be obedient to u, she will always
question ur authority.

*If she asks for juice and water, I am sorry
for you, she is used to hotel quickies! Put
her on voicemail.

*If she has a bigger spoon than u, it means u can't win any
argument with her at all and she may end up beating you one
day!

*If her mouth makes noise while eating, it
means she can't keep secrets.
*If she asks for extra fufu, nna,you will
need blood tonic to survive the marriage!

BEWARE......Morning fellaz
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Joeblis(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2014
Bukkiminat:
sir,i saw ds post on OAU,UI,ABU, thread Which school r u goin 4 actually...sorry 4 nt mindin my biz
yea I know am just looking different oppinions..am actually going mouau umudike...its bad we don't have a pamarnent thread on naira land like other schools..thanks for stopping by anyway
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Alimtoheeb: Before u marry a lady, invite her for dinner,eat together & watch out for the
following;
*If she starts eating the meat before u it
implies that, she would have planned for ur salary/income b4 u collect it.

*If she wants to share the meat equally,she
won't be obedient to u, she will always
question ur authority.

*If she asks for juice and water, I am sorry
for you, she is used to hotel quickies! Put
her on voicemail.

*If she has a bigger spoon than u, it means u can't win any
argument with her at all and she may end up beating you one
day!

*If her mouth makes noise while eating, it
means she can't keep secrets.
*If she asks for extra fufu, nna,you will
need blood tonic to survive the marriage!

BEWARE......Morning fellaz
Haha funny
But real fact
But wait o
But You said bigger spoon and most times when you invite a lady for dinner its surely going to be rice, no be beans nah
But Why eat FuFU with spoon?
But why take her to a local resturant where she can shaparly other for extra fufu?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Weekend Prayer @its_rayshy

E - Evalasting
B - Blessing
O - Of
L - Lord
A - Almighty.

E.B.O.L.A will locate u... Say AMEN........P.M fellaz

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Toby009:

Wat 'bout d Upload Stuff?

Till wensday
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kunzu: @ khassy
Gtb oooo

Den it shuld wrk na
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
dammygoody: Ha! cheesy Thanks Prof.

Alright!!I was using ECO Bank. Thanks sire!!

Thanks sire. I was also advised to switch to GTBank.

Anytym bro
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by prettysheila(f): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
tbabstobadt:
yes ma'am....Hw can I be of help to ya?
just wanna know sometins about masscomm in unilorin because masscomm in unilag is in fac of social science while in unilorin it is in fac of cis
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
EINSTEINPG: I can only infer that you have an undiluted desire for programming knowledge and technology in general. And given the proper atmosphere and the right frame of mind, coupled with the presence of a dispassionate instructor who can take you through the basics, I believe you can almost program an OS single-handedly.
Being a hacker is pure joy (unfortunately, many journalists and writers have been fooled into using the word 'hacker' to describe crackers; this irritates the real hackers to no end. The basic difference is this: hackers build things, crackers break them. And the real hackers mostly think crackers are lazy, irresponsible, and not very bright, and object that being able to break security doesn't make you a hacker any more than being able to steal cars make you an automotive engineer).
Again, being a hacker is lots of fun, but it's a kind of fun that takes lots of effort. The effort takes motivation. Since it's your desire to be a hacker you have to get a basic thrill from solving problems, sharpening your skills, and exercising your intelligence.
If you aren't the kind of person that feels this way naturally, you'll need to become one in order to make it as a hacker. Otherwise you'll find your hacking energy is sapped by distractions like sex, money, and social approval.
Since your coding adventure is still a work in progress, I will assume you have a personal computer or can get access to one. (Take a moment to appreciate how much that means. The hacker culture originally evolved back when computers were so expensive that individuals could not own them). The single most important step any newbie can take toward acquiring hacker skills is to get a copy of Linux or one of the BSD-Unixes, install it on a personal machine, and run it.
Yes, there are other operating systems in the world besides Unix. But they are distributed in binary- you can't read the code, and you can't modify it. Trying to learn to hack on a Microsoft Windows machine or under any other closed-source system is like trying to dance while wearing a body cast.
Under Mac OS X it's possible, but only part of the system is open source-you're likely to hit a lot of walls, and you have to be careful not to develop the bad habit of depending on Apple's proprietary code. If you can concentrate on the Unix under the hood you can learn some useful things.
So, bring up a Unix-I like Linux myself but there are other ways (and yes, you can run both Linux and Microsoft Windows on the same machine). Learn it. Run it. Tinker with it. Talk to the Internet with it. Read the code. Modify the code. You'll get better programming tools (including C, LISP,Python, and Perl) than any Microsoft Operating system can dream of hosting, you'll have fun, and you'll soak up more knowledge than you realise you're learning until you look back on it as a master hacker.
I particular recommend a Linux distro called "Ubuntu." While other distros have their own areas of strength, Ubuntu is far and away the most accessible to Linux newbies. Evidently, Windows 8.1 and Ubuntu 13.10(code name: Saucy Salamander) were installed on my system previously but I have upgraded from 13.10 to 14.04(code name: Trusty Tahr) which is the latest version of Ubuntu.
But if you're afraid of losing your data on your windows system, when you are considering dual booting Ubuntu alongside Windows on the same system. Then a good way to dip your toes in the water is to boot up what Linux fans called a live CD, a distribution that runs entirely off a CD without having to modify your hard disk, and with that you can get a look at the possibilities without having to do anything drastic.
I hope you haven't started coding with Visual Basic, because there is a specific problem with it; mainly it's not portable. Though there is a prototype open-source implementation of Visual Basic, the applicable ECMA standards don't cover more than a small set of its programming interfaces. On Windows most of its library support is proprietary to a single vendor(Microsoft); if you aren't extremely careful about which feature,you use- you'll end up locked into only those platforms Microsoft chooses to support.
If you're starting on Ubuntu, much better programming languages with better libraries are available. Python, for example.
In general, any language that isn't fully supported under at least Linux or one of the BSDs, and/or at least three different vendors' operating systems, is a poor one to learn programming.
Well, with all the shortcomings of Microsoft you don't have to hate and bash it. Not that Microsoft isn't loathsome, but there was a hacker culture long before Microsoft and there will still be one long after Microsoft is history. Write good code-that will bash Microsoft quite sufficiently without polluting your karma.
To be a programmer you need motivation and initiative and the ability to educate yourself. Start now..........
My apologies to those who may find this lengthy trash annoying.

We need to talk ASA Plsssss
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
laryom1: yea.. Exam starts 2mao..wil b tru on d 22nd... Stil waitin 4 d next list o#TEAMMBBS
Wish u best,bt wich department and Hall of Residence Ar you?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Alimtoheeb: Weekend Prayer @its_rayshy

E - Evalasting
B - Blessing
O - Of
L - Lord
A - Almighty.

Haha,i can't type amen 4 dat o...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by sylvar02(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Alimtoheeb: Weekend Prayer @its_rayshy

E - Evalasting
B - Blessing
O - Of
L - Lord
A - Almighty.

Everlasting Blessing of Lord Almighty will locate me
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by leksbore(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
guys abeg me no see where i go upload certificate of citizenship, abeg please help me out.but am not from kwara state,is it only kwara indigene are to upload certificate of citizenship,,,me from ogun state... please shed light on this issue for me room?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
leksbore: guys abeg me no see where i go upload certificate of citizenship, abeg please help me out.but am not from kwara state,is it only kwara indigene are to upload certificate of citizenship,,,me from ogun state... please shed light on this issue for me room?
na only jamb and o level u need Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ upload, na kwarait need cert of citizenship for NOW....Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (434) (Reply)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.