Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (554047 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Horpehyhemih: as far as i am concern,,d calendar on dr site z based on d meeting by d senate...nd i am sure dey knew bou d convo bfore dey accredit d date nd uploaded it ....if lectures start bfore convo,cum nd chase us out
Lol---- A fresher, right? --- mah jxt sharrap, cos am not ready to start explaining some stuffs for u guys..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by davidchuks89(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
CALL MR. DAVID ON; 08162558764. IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEM WITH YOUR ADMISSION PROCESS OR ANY ASSISTANCE AT ALL CONCERNING EDUCATION
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
davidchuks89: CALL MR. DAVID ON; 08162558764. IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEM WITH YOUR ADMISSION PROCESS OR ANY ASSISTANCE AT ALL CONCERNING EDUCATION
That your number, is it a Nigeria number?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mystolad(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Horpehyhemih: as far as i am concern,,d calendar on dr site z based on d meeting by d senate...nd i am sure dey knew bou d convo bfore dey accredit d date nd uploaded it ....if lectures start bfore convo,cum nd chase us out
nawa o #thisonewayudeyflylikepuma. He's talking from experience sis/bro, there will be no serious lecture till after convocation.FYI, the calendar is not as accurate as u think it is.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mystolad(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
choose4me: This thread alone has about 6 ICS students.. That's cool.. Its good to know that ICS is gaining popularity..

Congrats to all ICS students.. Please start off on the right foot by getting correct OT..

We'll meet in school by God's grace..Mek una listen oo when I com invite una for Sports oo..

If you need any kind of assistance(except financial oo lol) or questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.I'll be glad to help..

21882C6B or drop your digits, I'll add you on whatsapp..

Congrats again and GoodLuck..
#ICSSportSec.
. CIS just full Ds thread even this dude wey dey play football like Michael Essien.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alpet(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Keyana: Yup yup. 2013/2014 set.
Which course were you given in rems?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Bennydboss: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
I scored 48% n am applying for biomedical engineering any hope for me pls
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by johncozy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
choose4me: This thread alone has about 6 ICS students.. That's cool.. Its good to know that ICS is gaining popularity..

Congrats to all ICS students.. Please start off on the right foot by getting correct OT..

We'll meet in school by God's grace..Mek una listen oo when I com invite una for Sports oo..

If you need any kind of assistance(except financial oo lol) or questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.I'll be glad to help..

21882C6B or drop your digits, I'll add you on whatsapp..

Congrats again and GoodLuck..
#ICSSportSec.
Chairman!! i be fresher,ICS!! give me ur number,mo hook up, mine na 08092287382, u can add me! thanks smiley
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Keyana(f): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Alpet:
Which course were you given in rems?
Was given Mathematics, but then sat for the PUTME and was given ICS.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ShehuAba(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bennydboss: I scored 48% n am applying for biomedical engineering any hope for me pls

Well we can't really say but from those that have been admitted so far, it seems they are admitting those with a score of 50 and above.
That's all I can say.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by furetin(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bennydboss: I scored 48% n am applying for biomedical engineering any hope for me pls
it's hopeless Bro I think the cut off used is 50 % so I guess it's only God that can help you and even if they admit you they will question you during clearance and screening
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
Keyana: Was given Mathematics, but then sat for the PUTME and was given ICS.
Wassup? I need sm info about d rems prog..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by SlizzyEasyE: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
uxomykaz:
only God knows if u wud be granted admission or not..kip praying....however,only few students are admitted into dat dept..
So it's a 50/50 case
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alpet(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Keyana: Was given Mathematics, but then sat for the PUTME and was given ICS.
The system has really changed during the tenure of Prof. Abdullahi, during d tenure of last director, na for dream course go change.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by igstars(f): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
napoleonbaba:

Better she accept the course and take another jamb nxt year or better still IJMB or REMEDIALs

sorry to derail o...
bt pls am doin IJMB ryt nw nd its not goin so well @ my centre.
mayb cos its nt private, d lecturers r eida strikin or sumtin else + dey av diploma students to attend to.
and its scary 4 us cos we r bckwards wen compared 2 oda centres......
xo pls cn der b a thread 4 IJMB students where they share lessons or sumtin... like d jamb prep threads......
thank u!.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Daraseemy(f): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Idboyostic: the course is not weird bro....you are not d oly one oo and don't be surprised when u go for registration and you see over 100+ in d@ dept.....I guess the main lecturer in d@ dept s Dr Olumorin....don't know mayb am right oo
thanks a lot.... but I'm a girl o
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Daraseemy(f): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Keyana: You won't be the only one. a friend of mine chose and was offered the same course, although he isnt active on naira land.
Aiit then!!! Fnx a lot

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Idboyostic(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Daraseemy: thanks a lot.... but I'm a girl o
sowi....My bad+you guyz will be the 1st set of people 2 launch the new faculty of education building....9ice structure but away from the happening in skl.......@SEYIKP, abeg I go nid ur contact oo
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by napoleonbaba(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
igstars:

sorry to derail o...
mayb cos its nt private, d lecturers r eida strikin or sumtin else + dey av diploma students to attend to.
xo pls cn der b a thread 4 IJMB students where they share lessons or sumtin... like d jamb prep threads......
thank u!.

Aww....sorry abt dah....in which state
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wheesin(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Good afternoon...fellow aspiUnilorites ...am backstage praying for all of u...it will be my joy to see you guys on d sacred bbf ground..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by jazboy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Temhy: Pls is dere anybody dt is an aspirant of marketing. Is dere anybody dt has been offered admission for markeiting.
I have been offered a de admission to study marketing,any marketing student ?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by happykidArotiba(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
when is unilorin's post jamb pls?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by uxomykaz: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
igstars:

sorry to derail o...
thank u!.
mayb u shud check out education thread on nairaland or create an ijbm thread...however,if you guys were not given scheme of work or mayb course outline...why not ask ur lecturers personally for it...and read ahead
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Shuayb0(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
rkarang:

Sir, there is no way one can enter a wrong registration number as UNILORIN portal will reject it. Except when you're uploading your result for verification, of which you can correct it.

So let us know where your friend made the mistake and let's see what our people will have to say.
I think she omitted a number while registering for putme. Thanks for ur response.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Damilayl(f): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
lucrownt: To those that are still anticipating their own admissions, yours will surely arrive. Believe in this quote "Que Sera Sera" (what would be would be).. Inshallah you will be admitted.

Amen oh
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Shuayb0(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Guys, since the uploading of result only has a provision for one sitting, what will happen to those that re applying with two sittings? would it affect the course they were given?. Thanks
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Opey4luv: Yungchop, where arth thou.
bro!! At last dem msg me sha, I lost my fone that's why I've been off, rkarang, wheesin, yungmilio2, abasstoheeb , alimtoheeb, killercute16, lordseyad, hawtmolly the list is just endless!! Infact all of you, am happy to tell you we'll meet at the BBF by Gods grace, dem don knack una guy with Bsc. Physiology grin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by segsman(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
igstars:

sorry to derail o...
thank u!.
am an ex ijmb student i could help connect u with some friends of mine who are currently doing it at ilorin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by segsman(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
igstars:

sorry to derail o...
thank u!.
am an ex ijmb student i could help connect u with some friends of mine who are currently doing it at ilorin 07063875320
igstars:

sorry to derail o...
thank u!.
am an ex ijmb student i could help connect u with some friends of mine who are currently doing it at ilorin 07063875320 add me on whatsapp
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by killercute16(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
yungchop: bro!! At last dem msg me sha, I lost my fone that's why I've been off, rkarang, wheesin, yungmilio2, abasstoheeb , alimtoheeb, killercute16, lordseyad, hawtmolly the list is just endless!! Infact all of you, am happy to tell you we'll meet at the BBF by Gods grace, dem don knack una guy with Bsc. Physiology grin
Owk owk...i we heard u.....oya come and wash it.....CONGRATS broda.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
yungchop: bro!! At last dem msg me sha, I lost my fone that's why I've been off, rkarang, wheesin, yungmilio2, abasstoheeb , alimtoheeb, killercute16, lordseyad, hawtmolly the list is just endless!! Infact all of you, am happy to tell you we'll meet at the BBF by Gods grace, dem don knack una guy with Bsc. Physiology grin
before anybody try Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ bonbard u with fake congrat, here is my authentic greating with Nafdac Reg No: 27/09/2014........congratulation bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.