Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (554044 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
Alimtoheeb: before anybody try Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ bonbard u with fake congrat, here is my authentic greating with Nafdac Reg No: 27/09/2014........congratulation bro
thanks bro!! Am just so happy !
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hawtimolly(f): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
MizyB:
toor, Accounting Gunner, here! Hawtimolly Finance Rooter. By God's grace success is ours faa
Amen ooh bae smiley God is not asleep
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
yungchop: bro!! At last dem msg me sha, I lost my fone that's why I've been off, rkarang, wheesin, yungmilio2, abasstoheeb , alimtoheeb, killercute16, lordseyad, hawtmolly the list is just endless!! Infact all of you, am happy to tell you we'll meet at the BBF by Gods grace, dem don knack una guy with Bsc. Physiology grin
congrats
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by igstars(f): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
thanks uxomykaz for ur advice.....
wil do that...

tnx segsman......
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lordseyad: All this thing wey i take yesterday just dey Affect me.... kinda sick

youngmilio , pray 4 me o - Dats if you knw how to anyway...

Morning' and happy weekend to you all--
my own just clear for my eye
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dlordisgreat1: Dear all,

I need your advise,
I applied to University of Ilorin through direct entry with a view to studying Mathematics and interestingly I was admitted yesterday.
Though I wrote JAMB, and I have been
admitted to UNILAG to study Maths as well,
UNILAG Maths gives me option in minoring in other courses, I want Economics. But that Of UNILORIN is only in isolation.
having paid my fee and on the verge of completing my registration.
Should I forgo UNILAG admission and go ahead with my UNILORIN admission, seriously 100lvl courses suck die.
Rkanrang et al, I need your view on this.
Thanks.

My dear sister, I want you to see my piece of advice as just an input. You and I know for sure that decision making process involves series of stages--The data gathering, analyzing and evaluating of data and then taking decision etc.

In my own view, it's of two perspectives. The first is why you must accept UNILAG & the second is why you must accept UNILORIN offer.

Why you must accept UNILAG admission:

I will like to analyze this using the concept of hierarchy of needs in management. The concept explains how people move from getting their basic needs (food, shelter etc) to getting security and when the money keeps coming, they want to socialize, later they realize that they need self respect (they begin to take exception to indolence) etc---Note that they're not happy until they get what they aspire for or should I say fulfilled.

The above concept explains why a 50-year old man applies for LAW/MBBS admission... It also explains why a PHD holder applies for LAW/MBBS (I'm using the two cos I don't want to book much space on Nairaland cheesy ).

So if you really want Mathematics with options in Economics, it is better for you to accept UNILAG offer before it gets to late (closes).

Why you must accept UNILORIN Offer of Admission:

If you don't fall into the category of the above points on hierarchy of needs. I.E You don't have a penchant for Mathematics with Options in Economics, then you must accept UNILORIN admission.

Why? The two institutions are highly reputable. However, the advantage of getting a 200lv admission into UNILORIN is obvious.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dlordisgreat1: Dear all,

I need your advise,
I applied to University of Ilorin through direct entry with a view to studying Mathematics and interestingly I was admitted yesterday.
Though I wrote JAMB, and I have been
admitted to UNILAG to study Maths as well,
UNILAG Maths gives me option in minoring in other courses, I want Economics. But that Of UNILORIN is only in isolation.
having paid my fee and on the verge of completing my registration.
Should I forgo UNILAG admission and go ahead with my UNILORIN admission, seriously 100lvl courses suck die.
Rkanrang et al, I need your view on this.
Thanks.
go for Unilorin
since its DE
200L straight
no ASUU strike by 2017
October November unto NysC
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
choose4me: This thread alone has about 6 ICS students.. That's cool.. Its good to know that ICS is gaining popularity..

Congrats to all ICS students.. Please start off on the right foot by getting correct OT..

We'll meet in school by God's grace..Mek una listen oo when I com invite una for Sports oo..

If you need any kind of assistance(except financial oo lol) or questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.I'll be glad to help..

21882C6B or drop your digits, I'll add you on whatsapp..

Congrats again and GoodLuck..
#ICSSportSec.
Computer science flogging ICS since 1860 AD
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yungmilio2:
my own just clear for my eye
Ha- na inside my stomach dem play all today's Epl matches... i no well kankan .. Na today i jxt knw say , they actually mixed stuffs for me yesterday..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yungmilio2:
congrats
I go still break ya head tongue @killercute16 ; thanks bro!!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
yungchop: bro!! At last dem msg me sha, I lost my fone that's why I've been off, rkarang, wheesin, yungmilio2, abasstoheeb , alimtoheeb, killercute16, lordseyad, hawtmolly the list is just endless!! Infact all of you, am happy to tell you we'll meet at the BBF by Gods grace, dem don knack una guy with Bsc. Physiology grin
Congratulations bro.. LLAP
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Jammy2012(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Holarz:
Facin the same problem too,infact too perplexed
Any positive change bro?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2014

Oh My God **rivulet of tears of joy drops**

I'm sorry, my congratulatory message is coming late.

Big congrats to my west side Nigga smiley

In reference to the loss of your phone, the Lord will provide a better one.

Enjoy your night! If you like take Dongoyaro tonguetongue
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by killercute16(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
yungchop: I go still break ya head tongue @killercute16 ; thanks bro!!
break my head if yhu lyk,as far say you wash am no problem.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
rkarang:

Oh My God **rivulet of tears of joy drops**

I'm sorry, my congratulatory message is coming late.

Big congrats to my west side Nigga smiley

In reference to the loss of your phone, the Lord will provide a better one.

Enjoy your night! If you like take Dongoyaro tonguetongue
thanks bro , but na palm wine go do the job not dogonyaro grin and @lordseyad thanks bro
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lordseyad: Ha- na inside my stomach dem play all today's Epl matches... i no well kankan .. Na today i jxt knw say , they actually mixed stuffs for me yesterday..
sorry
find peppersoup chop
or indomie with plenty pepper
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
killercute16: break my head if yhu lyk,as far say you wash am no problem.
we go wash am for school jare tongue
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
yungchop: I go still break ya head tongue @killercute16 ; thanks bro!!
you don mad ahbi
no forget say I be ur senior
and I still fit flog you
better maintain
if you no wan collect
l
better come throw small bash for here
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Shuayb0: I think she omitted a number while registering for putme. Thanks for ur response.

The system will automatically reject it, maybe I'm wrong tho.

Plus welcome, brother!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by acethean(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
rkarang:

Sir, log ing to your portal and click on Upload Documents for Screening. A new page will display.

You will see: Document Type and other content. Click on the Document Type

A list of document to upload will display. Eg Jamb Result, O Level First Sitting and Indigene..Certificate. Select one and upload.... In the case of Jamb Result and Waec you will only type you registration number, pin etc. But for the Indigene certificate (if you're from Kwara) you'll have to scan and upload it.

After clicking on "upload". You can continue with the rest in the same way. If it's successful, you will see all the details below as in all the pins etc.
pls is the indigene certi important for non-indigene
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
acethean: pls is the indigene certi important for non-indigene
not important
but if you have it with you
just upload
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Longluk: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
When I read some post here, I just laff. I don't want to post anytin here b4 bt I think I have to enligthen us more abt my own experience MY STORY Since when I finish secondary school since 2007 have always say it to myself that I will never accept any course apart from Medicine. Yet, I was never given admission despite the fact that I do pass nd hav the required cut-off mark in any year that I apply. I apply again in 2010 for this same Medicine, I had 265 in jamb and 72 in post utme yet they didn't give me admission into Medicine but Zoology. Just like u, I don't want to accept the course then but people persuade me to take it and that I can still write another jamb the following year. I accept the course but am not serious with it. I go to school when I like since I knw that I will soon write another jamb. I wrote another jamb in my 100l, 200l and even 300l for this same medicine but was not admitted. Its 300l second semester that I now realized that I have to get serious and try to graduate with 2.1 atleast. Thanks to God I graduated this year with 2.1 in B.sc Zoology and re-apply with DE this same year again for medicine and luckily I was given admission into medicine 200l. Now let look at it, what have been looking for since 2007 I was only able to get it in 2014 after my 1st degree in Zoology. My advice to u guys is that just try to take whatever course they gave u serious and try to work hard on it (don't be like me that don't go to class pls) and see what God will bring out of it for you. I implore those that have not seen their name on the list yet not to waiver cos more names will still be pasted soon. Anyone given Medicine with DE shld say hi to me on whatsapp with this number 08182940453 or 27849BDC on bbm. And b4 I forget, am inviting u guys to come and eat rice on my convocation day Oct 22. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by agent9(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
1boylikevhis: Oh,I know that,what I'm unsure of is Why,Since no one has been cleared yet,and i'm sure lectures can't be starting already...or,what's your say?

Dats wat am tinkin too.....I don't knw wat we wan go do ooooo
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
yungchop: thanks bro , but na palm wine go do the job not dogonyaro grin and @lordseyad thanks bro

Oh, the last time I took it was when I went to FUNAAB, them they sell ham inside them school in broad day light ni faa.

If na only that one you get, then get me a bottle water.

#Lobapin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by agent9(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Any update on clearance??
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
Longluk: When I read some post here, I just laff. I don't want to post anytin here b4 bt I think I have to enligthen us more abt my own experience MY STORY Since when I finish secondary school since 2007 have always say it to myself that I will never accept any course apart from Medicine. Yet, I was never given admission despite the fact that I do pass nd hav the required cut-off mark in any year that I apply. I apply again in 2010 for this same Medicine, I had 265 in jamb and 72 in post utme yet they didn't give me admission into Medicine but Zoology. Just like u, I don't want to accept the course then but people persuade me to take it and that I can still write another jamb the following year. I accept the course but am not serious with it. I go to school when I like since I knw that I will soon write another jamb. I wrote another jamb in my 100l, 200l and even 300l for this same medicine but was not admitted. Its 300l second semester that I now realized that I have to get serious and try to graduate with 2.1 atleast. Thanks to God I graduated this year with 2.1 in B.sc Zoology and re-apply with DE this same year again for medicine and luckily I was given admission into medicine 200l. Now let look at it, what have been looking for since 2007 I was only able to get it in 2014 after my 1st degree in Zoology. My advice to u guys is that just try to take whatever course they gave u serious and try to work hard on it (don't be like me that don't go to class pls) and see what God will bring out of it for you. I implore those that have not seen their name on the list yet not to waiver cos more names will still be pasted soon. Anyone given Medicine with DE shld say hi to me on whatsapp with this number 08182940453 or 27849BDC on bbm. And b4 I forget, am inviting u guys to come and eat rice on my convocation day Oct 22. Thanks
Inspiring - but going back to begin med @ 200l ... Arrggg...... ----
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
rkarang:

Oh, the last time I took it was when I went to FUNAAB, them they sell ham inside them school in broad day light ni faa.

If na only that one you get, then get me a bottle water.

#Lobapin
Lmao, the vc must be a shayo man grin . . . . @yungmilio2; see people dey drink pammy now, why you no join??
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Dlordisgreat1(f): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
rkarang:

My dear sister, I want you to see my piece of advice as just an input. You and I know for sure that decision making process involves series of stages--The data gathering, analyzing and evaluating of data and then taking decision etc.

In my own view, it's of two perspectives. The first is why you must accept UNILAG & the second is why you must accept UNILORIN offer.

Why you must accept UNILAG admission:

I will like to analyze this using the concept of hierarchy of needs in management. The concept explains how people move from getting their basic needs (food, shelter etc) to getting security and when the money keeps coming, they want to socialize, later they realize that they need self respect (they begin to take exception to indolence) etc---Note that they're not happy until they get what they aspire for or should I say fulfilled.

The above concept explains why a 50-year old man applies for LAW/MBBS admission... It also explains why a PHD holder applies for LAW/MBBS (I'm using the two cos I don't want to book much space on Nairaland cheesy ).

So if you really want Mathematics with options in Economics, it is better for you to accept UNILAG offer before it gets to late (closes).

Why you must accept UNILORIN Offer of Admission:

If you don't fall into the category of the above points on hierarchy of needs. I.E You don't have a penchant for Mathematics with Options in Economics, then you must accept UNILORIN admission.

Why? The two institutions are highly reputable. However, the advantage of getting a 200lv admission into UNILORIN is obvious.

Good luck!
hmmmm
just as i pick up my mobile phone to log in to Nairaland, i knew already that am going to drink from the well of your knowledge.
I really appreciate this.
Very explanatory enough.
Would let you guys know my final decision.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Dlordisgreat1(f): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
rkarang:

Ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhh, you you youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, but you didn't tell anything about your UNILORIN admission process.

Tutoring right now will reply as soon as possible.

Stay cool!
People like you make a good instructor, keep the good deed up,
it was a decision i made so lately, wanted OAU from the onset, though my ND grade is good enough to get me in, but the popular mindset '' you need to know someone'' since they don't conduct any entrance exercise, scared hell out of me.
That was one of the reasons why i finally choosed UNILORIN, though my PUTME/PUDE was not a Jaw Opening one........i wasn't even expecting anything from them, not until yesterday when i saw their message.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Dlordisgreat1(f): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
uxomykaz:
luks like u ve made up ur mind already...with "100lvl courses suck die" u jst mentioned in d finally part..however,my opinion wud be for you to choose unilorin...since u b in 200lvl in unilorin...besides,NO STRIKES....Try and also update dis particular post of urs on UNILAG ADM THREAD...den compare d opinions and views u get on both thread...before u make ur final decision tho....its all abt getting the B.sc in maths dat actually matas,either in isolation or otherwise...#my opinion tho
Thanks,
i would just that now.
It's not all about B.Sc Maths alone......minoring in other courses gives an added advantage if i intend to proceed to purse a Postgraduate degree.
Thanks anyway.
I really appreciate.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Vote Utere Family for Maltina Dance Hall wnner
text
Vote Utere Family
to 20822
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dlordisgreat1: People like you make a good instructor, keep the good deed up,
it was a decision i made so lately, wanted OAU from the onset, though my ND grade is good enough to get me in, but the popular mindset '' you need to know someone'' since they don't conduct any entrance exercise, scared hell out of me.
That was one of the reasons why i finally choosed UNILORIN, though my PUTME/PUDE was not a Jaw Opening one........i wasn't even expecting anything from them, not until yesterday when i saw their message.

Now I understand you! Congrats!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.