Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,678 members, 7,962,188 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1111472 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2014
cdamsel: boo of life kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/1914523/20-romantic-questions-ask-boyfriend

go there and ask him some of these questions grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by toniro(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2014
=charijee]my dearest friend......is this you?......how's work going?
Aha.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2014
charijee: Yeah.....the ref butchered the game......try forgetting it okay?
Thanks hun.... I will
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by chibwike(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2014
charijee: missed you too.......already hectic my dear......what's up with you?
trying to get a job or something doing for now, before i'd go back to school by next year.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by cdamsel(f): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: *Smiles* Thanks sweet
lemme know if u want more
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by cdamsel(f): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2014
teeo:

https://www.nairaland.com/1914523/20-romantic-questions-ask-boyfriend

go there and ask him some of these questions grin
ask him wetin?dont need open that thread when I can ask him whatever I want na tongue tongue
Kills u I am happier with some1 else isn't it
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by toniro(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2014
=chibwike]trying to get a job or something doing for now, before i'd go back to school by next year.
sip easy bro. Job tins sometimes do take us off academic goals.***u got to have a sincere mark my bro.
all d best though
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2014
charijee: morning boo......how's my precious doing?

I'm bored.....How are you?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2014
cdamsel: ask him wetin?dont need open that thread when I can ask him whatever I want na tongue tongue
Kills u I am happier with some1 else isn't it

You still sound sad...
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2014
cdamsel: boo of life kiss
Yes ooo kiss kiss
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by chibwike(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2014
toniro: =chibwike]trying to get a job or something doing for now, before i'd go back to school by next year.
sip easy bro. Job tins sometimes do take us off academic goals.***u got to have a sincere mark my bro.
all d best though
yeai i know, its just i cant just stay home till dat next year, i'd die of boredom na
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2014
cdamsel: hahahaha
My dear I am so over him,i have made peace,i am now so happy with kelvingraphics he is just "perfect"
I know u gonna find some1 better

That's my heartbeat.... kiss kiss kiss

What is the problem with Softsparkyy?? Has her husby Teeo done to her what he got P.Hd in doing?? grin cheesy She is sounding sad and jelous.

But wetin concern us jare... Abeg chop kiss Omalicha'm kiss kiss kiss kiss

How is ur day going Nwanyi oma?? I will be coming over to pick U later xo we can go shopping. Hope U will be free ba? kiss
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Thanks hun.... I will
Good

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
Kelvin if I hear my name again...... if you try........

Kelvin I need a new boyfriend. Cdamsel is lucky to have you.

Whats the problem with ladies I bought you Lamborghini, you say na only my money you wan chop. Oya go and meet the broke ass nigga Kelvin would give you... I am still single if you still want me sha...
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by cdamsel(f): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2014
teeo:

You still sound sad...
let's ask kelvin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2014
Trypa
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

I'm bored.....How are you?
How can you be bored when I'm here....have you had something to eat?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by cdamsel(f): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

That's my heartbeat.... kiss kiss kiss

What is the problem with Softsparkyy?? Has her husby Teeo done to her what he got P.Hd in doing?? grin cheesy She is sounding sad and jelous.

But wetin concern us jare... Abeg chop kiss Omalicha'm kiss kiss kiss kiss

How is ur day going Nwanyi oma?? I will be coming over to pick U later xo we can go shopping. Hope U will be free ba? kiss
lil busy now mayb later in d evening,fine by u?or should we leave it till tomorrow?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
Kelvin if I hear my name again...... if you try........

Kelvin I need a new boyfriend. Cdamsel is lucky to have you.
Awwww. Thank U dear.

Teeo is lucky to have you too tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy

If you need a new BF contact Ma'am PriscaOge grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2014
chibwike: trying to get a job or something doing for now, before i'd go back to school by next year.
are you on IT or what?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by cdamsel(f): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
teeo:

Whats the problem with ladies I bought you Lamborghini, you say na only my money you wan chop. Oya go and meet the broke ass nigga Kelvin would give you... I am still single if you still want me sha...
U go fear na,u buy her Lamborghini but u trekking grin grin grin
My baby aint broke,come over to our humble abode make we feed u fat tongue tongue tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by cdamsel(f): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Awwww. Thank U dear.

Teeo is lucky to have you too tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy

If you need a new BF contact Ma'am PriscaOge grin
noooo we need take her off the claws of teeo,she deserves much better cry kiss
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
cdamsel: noooo we need take her off the claws of teeo,she deserves much better cry kiss

You see why i Love U more bae. No matter what, U still love ur sis. Softsparkky.

Don't worry i will talk to Karchisbarbie and PriscaOge, i am sure they will scout for a perfect boyfriend for her.

Thank God say Teeo juju don clear for her eyes.

PRAISE THE LORD!!! Please somebody should shout a thunderous Halleluyah! grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

You see why i Love U more bae. No matter what, U still love ur sis. Softsparkky.

Don't worry i will talk to Karchisbarbie and PriscaOge, i am sure they will scout for a perfect boyfriend for her.

Thank God say Teeo juju don clear for her eyes.

PRAISE THE LORD!!! Please somebody should shout a thunderous Halleluyah! grin

The deal is off angry angry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by chibwike(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
charijee: are you on IT or what?
Yeah IT
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
teeo:

Oga smile joor.

Na me say make ur juju clear for Softyy eye ni? cheesy grin

Well U can opt for Shoefreak abi na Shoefreaky lipsrsealed

You and her would make a perfect couple. what ya say?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hello am new here, am i free to fit in here?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lertee(f): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
toniro: =lertee]
Good morning teeo and everyone on the list. Do have a fulfilled week.
...wht about those not on d list??
i'm sorry mr toniro...my heart greets everyone in the room.
do have a wonderful week. smiley

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Oga smile joor.

Na me say make ur juju clear for Softyy eye ni? cheesy grin

Well U can opt for Shoefreak abi na Shoefreaky lipsrsealed

You and her would make a perfect couple. what ya say?

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.