Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:07 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (505823 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Guy you must help settle this case hoha

Yes,your freakishness

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2017
Too many mentions..

Life's too short for argument and quarrels..

If it throws you lemon, make a lemonade out of it..

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Daeylar:

modify that my post where you quoted everyone you could find

Since na your ministry be dis, na here where you get power

Finally, mind your business
Proudlyngwa:

Post plenty which 1

I only want to help settle case

If you don't want Oya continue fighting
Wetin Konig me sef

Let me come and be going before dey say I 2 like case

But B4 I go make I drop water you go drink when you tire

Nb post cast in admantium

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2017

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Dayvey:

Yes,your freakishness

shocked shocked shocked

Really

shocked shocked shocked

cry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2017
Daeylar:
Proudlyngwa you really don't know when to speak or when to ignore,
Learn to mind your business.

On a public forum,

You are mistaken here for somewhere else, everything you post online is for public consumption, ridicule, criticism and commendation as deemed fit.
You don't want to be quoted keep your thoughts to yourself, as soon as you type it or post it, it is for everyone to do whatever he likes with it.
Deal with that

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2017

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2017
Daeylar:

Please I know where this place is, don't tell me what I know, the same way you can post comments is the same way I can tell you to mind your business, lol,
you can't complain when some one tells you what you can and can't post then turn around and do the exact same thing grin

Lol, I thought you were the one posting helpful pictures all around grin
Try and take your own advise, from all those pics you posted
help yourself before trying to help others

PS. Where did I ever say that I didn't want to be quoted?
Chill with the advice

You're the one who tried to blow up this issue, trying to make it way bigger than it is
Calling everyone, making comments, what was the point of all that? undecided, even trying to force Dàyvey to speak when he stated that he prefers to ignore

Now you want to act like some peacemaker

C ur face

So u can lol
Glad d pictures helped you.

Outside that u got me
Cox I don't know how I was trying to make it bigger. You really went hardcore on Bant........

That being said happy weekend.

And yeah am a peacemaker, just as I expect someone else to be a peacemaker when I go out of line.
Am not perfect.

If we all minded our business, what a horrible place the world will be.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2017
Proudlyngwa, I hail thee

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2017
Bantino:
Proudlyngwa, I hail thee

Boss wetin I do cool

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2017

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2017
More games loading...

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2017
Daeylar:
Proudlyngwa you were trying to start drama
Not peacemaking,
Once again, take this advice, mind your business
I wasn't fighting with anyone, but you came and tried to make it seem like I was fighting even saying I'm fighting. Then you tried to call everyone., to do what
None of that was necessary, you tried to escalate the whole thing and I tell you again it wasn't necessary.

The pictures didn't do a thing,

You may have thought that you were being a peacemaker. But you were not.

Further more what did you mean by this?

See what I'm saying?
What do you mean by this statement now?

There is a time for everything. A time to mind your business and a time to help.

Take this advice

Cancel the mind your bizness line, kolework, outside that mind your bizness grin

As far as am konsign u were fighting,

This place is 4 fun, u r making it stressed up, Abeg carry your seriousness go one side, leave us make we dey mumu ourself here.

Advice teared and torn to pieces and throwayed.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2017

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Bantino:
More games loading...
Bros postpone the game till evening
Am currently in the bush, my fight with network is currently worse that that of daey... .. .. . lipsrsealed

Let me come and be going B4 dey land me e-slap

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO grin grin grin

Come and carry me tongue tongue
I'm waiting

Next time mind your business so that you won't enter line of fire.
The place is for fun. Let it be for fun grin

In fact don't take what I posted seriously grin grin grin LMAO (Take it seriously angry ) grin

Oya. Come and carry me, where are you? grin

Finish am na grin grin grin

LUCK you have is am in d bush, you go hear am this Evening, no running oh

Line of fire ko, fire of line ni.

The only bizness I mind is the bizness of d oza room.

Throwing of shade is allowed anticipated and appreciated.

So far it is not insult

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2017

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2017

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2017
Daeylar:

I've modified this post you quoted.
Your network is really doing you strong thing,

Come and carry me away jor grin

Post modified in respect kiss
Chei see as the joor sound like my sister nkeiru own jooooor

Your morale reach.

Can you reach Omoku.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Post modified in respect kiss
Chei see as the joor sound like my sister nkeiru own jooooor

Your morale reach.

Can you reach Omoku.

WOW,just,WOW!!

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2017
Bantino:
Armadeo, Gentle136, Zyzxx, Proudlyngwa, Daeylar, My Virgindiva etc

Greetings to y'all
same here. how are you sir?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2017

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2017
Daeylar:
By the way proudlyngwa throwing of shade=indirect insults,

Its not fun.

So it's still an insult and if you don't ever want someone to do it to you then don't do it to others as well

I'm still waiting, aren't you going to carry me cry

You win you win you win win win win

Miss d good old days of yabeees

I understand where you are coming from and where Bantino is coming from. I didn't c any insult there, but then I can't fault you as I can't also see from the angle you were seeing it,

What am I saying self Abeg let me come and be going B4 dey say am not minding my business

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2017
Daeylar:

Please do you understand what he wrote? The last sentence
Why are you "wowing" tell me embarassed

I'm wowing because I'm wondering,who asked about his sister?

about what he wrote,all I got from what he said was that he's modified his post because of respect

the rest was like"blah,blah blah blah......."
to me
grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2017
Daeylar:

Please do you understand what he wrote? The last sentence
Why are you "wowing" tell me please embarassed

@ The last sentence, Omoku is a town in Rivers state, that's around the asix I work

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2017

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dayvey:

I'm wowing because I'm wondering,who asked about his sister?

about what he wrote,all I got from what he said was that he's modified his post because of respect

the rest was like"blah,blah blah blah......."
to me
grin
cool

I jos dey Luke U

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2017

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
cool

I jos dey Luke U

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Daeylar:
Proudlyngwa

So you won't carry me away? cry cry cry cry
It's not fair,
After giving me hope cry

Dis particular case pass my power, don't worry I will be topping d hope up on daily basis till I come to Lag

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
cool

I jos dey Luke U

Luke me well well,mark with your eyes me sef

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dayvey:

Luke me well well,mark me sef

Ayam still lukking U
B4 u know anything I will John U

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.