Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (495974 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Ayam still lukking U
B4 u know anything I will John U

Matthew me sef.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Daeylar:

Oh, thank you, I thought it was another language grin grin

Thanks kiss kiss kiss kiss

Oya carry me grin grin

Bring Oshuka come, I hope say you don't weigh pass 65kg

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by gentle136(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
c as una scatter noise everywhere just bcus Mr Gentle no dey around to write d names of noise makers.

Daeylar, if u make noise again I go write ur name. Bantino, why u dey disturb my madam? Proudlyngwa Tanx 4 calling on me.

Daeylar nawa 4 u o. I believe u comprehend vividly what am talk about.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2017

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
gentle136:
c as una scatter noise everywhere just bcus Mr Gentle no dey around to write d names of noise makers.

Daeylar, if u make noise again I go write ur name. Bantino, why u dey disturb my madam? Proudlyngwa Tanx 4 calling on me.

I'm not among oo,I was telling them to stop but they didn't hear

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
gentle136:

Good 2 C U

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Daeylar:

Ah ah
Why are you complaining na, you are strong enough to carry me na

I'm just weighing small 250kg,
Don't you have 6 pack and muscles? shocked

Kuku kill me

I resemble solja
6 pack ko 6 packet ni

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dayvey:

It's a lie, you did not tell us to stop, you were running away.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by gentle136(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dayvey:

namesake I no u are gentle, we are always gentle

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by gentle136(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Good 2 C U
my guy well well I dey vex 4 u

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by gentle136(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Good 2 C U

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

It's a lie, you did not tell us to stop, you were running away.

Ehen,you confirmed it.I was running away,hence I was avoiding you,therefore I was not among

tonguegrin.......

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2017

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2017

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh......I am so lost

dis is a matter I can't solve.........I'm confused in every way.
its off to FB for me..........

#peace

#rodo

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Daeylar:

And I thought you have 6pack,
Lemme goan look for who can carry me jor

grin grin

Thank God oh hhnmmmmnhhh(breathes out sigh of relief.)

Six packs ko, six bags ni tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dayvey:
Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh......I am so lost

dis is a matter I can't solve.........I'm confused in every way.
its off to FB for me..........

#peace

#rodo

Even Facebook self go tire 4 ur case, you will soon off to textbook grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
gentle136:

Bros no vex, water pass sea level. I still dey Omoku

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2017

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Daeylar:

And I thought you have 6pack,
Lemme goan look for who can carry me jor
Daeylar:

So you were deceiving me shocked shocked shocked

I'm coming back, you must carry me today

Shebi you want to look for who can carry you, me self am helping you look na, exercise small patience

I think this Oga has up to 18 packs and can conviniently carry you

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Gentle136 your gentility is needed here come and carry your madam.

VirginDiva dey want to kill Bantino ohh
Better come quick to avoid stories that touch

Wetin consign me self, let me come and be going before day eyes go rap put atarodo 4 my eyes.

Armadeo kontinue hiding.

Ghostmodde.

I am always watching. When you see that like and you can't tell whodunit know I have Bern around.

Lol

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
armadeo:

Ghostmodde.

I am always watching. When you see that like and you can't tell whodunit know I have Bern around.

Lol

Scooby-Doo fall on you

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
zyzxx:
same here. how are you sir?

I'm doing great and you?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
After reading every thing, all I have to say is Hmmmmmm

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bantino:
After reading every thing, all I have to say is Hmmmmmm

U don come again,
I no get network oh

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2017

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Summary

I woke up this morning to see that an epistle has been written because of "hmmmm", I apologised but rather got something more shocking in return.

Then came the peacemaker and he was attacked too.. I hailed the peacemaker because of how he handled the situation and then decided to "mind my business".

What else can I say but to continue hmmmming grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Daeylar:
Proudlyngwa please what do you have to say about the post above me?

The person hasn't answered my mention, he is busy "hmmming"

Peacemaker answer me

One good thing about saying someone is Hmmmmning is that you yourself has hmmmmmnd.

Lemme come and be going B4 dem say I Adding fire to fuel.

Bantino kindly stop hmmmmmng till I get better network. Tanku

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Case closed...

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Even Facebook self go tire 4 ur case, you will soon off to textbook grin

I tire for you oo undecided
haba! What part of LEAVE ME ALONE do you not understand?

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Daeylar(f): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2017

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dayvey:

I tire for you oo undecided
haba! What part of LEAVE ME ALONE do you not understand?

Don't let me turn to lukman ontop your matter

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.