Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,234 members, 7,880,888 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (496145 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2020
maggilove:
Fine thank God.

Who remembers this book? As a matter of fact I need one please.

PRO, your ghost mode level is extraordinary just like Zee World grin

You pop in once in a while these days

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by CallMeAthena(f): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2020
Bantino:
Someone with this moniker is viewing CallMeAthena

grin
Hiiii grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Talk wetin dey your mind jare.You're too executive to receive a ban.

I comment my reserve on Ugaboy grin
He knows what I wanted to say before he sharply modified his post.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Hiiii grin grin

Hello dear, you're welcome to Likers Paradise

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by CallMeAthena(f): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2020
Bantino:

Hello dear, you're welcome to Likers Paradise
Thank you,though am not aware of what likers paradise is about.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Thank you,though am not aware of what likers paradise is about.

It's a place to catch fun, free style and make new friends but most importantly every comment get a "like". Because the comment without any like wins this game. You will learn more as you hang around

grin

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by CallMeAthena(f): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2020
Bantino:

It's a place to catch fun, free style and make new friends but most importantly every comment get a "like". Because the comment without any like wins this game. You will learn more as you hang around

grin
Okaaay.Let me start by dashing you 1 like grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by CallMeAthena(f): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2020
Bantino:

I didn't know men watch zee world.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Okaaay.Let me start by dashing you 1 like grin grin grin

That's the spirit grin

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2020
CallMeAthena:
I didn't know men watch zee world.

I don't, but I hear that their "extraordinary everyday"

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ugaboy: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Thank you for telling us that you were born between 1991&1995 grin grin.Katier00 may have wanted to compromise her relationship because of you but am sure she'll take a step back now.She hating complications implied that having side chicks is not in her plans,maybe untill you came long.Good news right? tongue tongue As for the greenlight that she didn't give you,don't worry she would soon flash it straight at your face. cheesy cheesy
for u to know this, it simply means, u also might be at same age range. Complicatio? That might not mean what she really meant as complicate. projectively, i see something different, i cant really tell exactly, i suggest it's pertaining to her past and not wanting to repeat same situation or ...
greenlight? Pls dont force words of my mind, she know what she want, u guys only makes it look as if im expecting things from her.
i just like her sense humour.
maybe i need give some break on this thread...MY PRIDE HAS BEEN PUNCTURED

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by CallMeAthena(f): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2020
Bantino:

I don't, but I hear that their "extraordinary everyday"
you can only hear that from your TV when your girlfriend or your wife is watching. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ugaboy: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2020
Katier00:
now you are getting me sick walahi. Which wound are you talking about? I am trying to get donors for my NGO and the day is too early faor this. I bless your day be fruitful.
i think that derogative right, pls dont develop wrinkles...i can just mind business and face the business of this thread.
thankz for the wishes, i hope to know how your day went...i trust GOD In helping u in reaching the peak of ynur desires.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ugaboy: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2020
Katier00:
now you are getting me sick walahi. Which wound are you talking about? I am trying to get donors for my NGO and the day is too early for this. I bless your day be fruitful.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ugaboy: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Bantino:

I comment my reserve on Ugaboy grin
He knows what I wanted to say before he sharply modified his post.
i saw that coming from an eagle's eyes

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2020
Ugaboy:

maybe i need some break on this thread.
Please stay abeg.Let me just unsay what i said b4 anyone sees.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2020
CallMeAthena:
you can only hear that from your TV when your girlfriend or your wife is watching. grin grin grin

Something like that grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2020
maggilove:
This nko?

cool from sega to family con.

Na cartridge sure pass back then. . . grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Ugaboy:
for u to know this, it simply means, u also might be at same age range. Complicatio? That might not mean what she really meant as complicate. projectively, i see something different, i cant really tell exactly, i suggest it's pertaining to her past and not wanting to repeat same situation or ...
greenlight? Pls dont force words of my mind, she know what she want, u guys only makes it look as if im expecting things from her.
maybe i need give some break on this thread...MY PRIDE HAS BEEN PUNCTURED
which past is this fellow talking about? You have my permission spill it here. You are right, please take a break from this thread. It was fun before you guys that sees people's past and future came into it. I can't have
an opinion on a subject matter without you linking it to a past experience. I just came here to have fun, this is my 14th year as a narialander so I love being here. You guys should not create unnecessary tension in this Paradise.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2020
ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Please leave our Likers Paradise Katier00 alone oooo. I will not mention names, y'all know yourselves.

Peace everywhere.

If I'm big and have a brother, does that make me BIG BROTHER ??

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ugaboy: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Katier00:
which past is this fellow talking about? You have my permission spill it here. You are right, please take a break from this thread. It was fun before you guys that sees people's past and future came into it. I can't have
an opinion on a subject matter without you linking it to a past experience. I just came here to have fun, this is my 14th year as a narialander so I love being here. You guys should not create unnecessary tension in this Paradise.
katier00 we are not here for word war...u can put every blame on me. I want to apologise for all and for humiliation we had bring to u.
i dont know how the major clock pointer so fast at me...it is true action and reaction are equal.
i believe we are better than this arguement. We cant be doing this.
just owe me responsible for this, i would've just respect your opinion n frown at it, i just wanted to show concern.
im soooo sorry ok for d pains and humiliations i or we have bring to u.
I WILL TAKE A BREAK,BYE.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chai!Who caused this gbas-gbosUgaboy,enjoy The vacation jare.I hope katier00 is not missing you tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ugaboy:
katier00 we are not here for word war...u can put every blame on me. I want to apologise for all and for humiliation we had bring to u.
i dont know how the major clock pointer so fast at me...it is true action and reaction are equal.
i believe we are better than this arguement. We cant be doing this.
just owe me responsible for this, i would've just respect your opinion n frown at it, i just wanted to show concern.
im soooo sorry ok for d pains and humiliations i or we have bring to u.
I WILL TAKE A BREAK,BYE.
you haven't cause me any pain or humiliation, in fact i don't even remember you till I see some of your mentions. what do you take me for, a bitter frustrated woman? Far from it. Just take home this lesson, learn where to draw the lines. Don't nose into things that doesn't add any importance to your life or money to your account. Stop assuming things. You are here painting me as a miserable woman that is clung to her past, a notion I still find very hard to comprehend and at the same time pretending to care. This shows a lot about your personality and how you look down on people because your views differs. Thanks for the break. No hard feelings brother

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Chai!Who caused this gbas-gbosUgaboy,enjoy The vacation jare.I hope katier00 is not missing you tongue
I only miss those that can stick to the rule of live let's live. Why getting into other people's space to prove a point? Tolerance and mutual respect should be the key to happy life

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bantino:
ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Please leave our Likers Paradise Katier00 alone oooo. I will not mention names, y'all know yourselves.

Peace everywhere.

If I'm big and have a brother, does that make me BIG BROTHER ??
it makes you a bigger brother grin grin. Let the fun continue jare

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bantino:

Don't mind me boss.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
maggilove:
Don't mind me boss.

Where are you getting all these old school stuffs from?

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Katier00:
I only miss those that can stick to the rule of live let's live. Why getting into other people's space to prove a point? Tolerance and mutual respect should be the key to happy life
The young man saw you as his spec and decided to have a try.He didn't know you were way older than him and i guess we shouldn't blame him.Your profile pic must have turned heads.I like your maturity,but encouraging him on that vacation wasn't 4 d best.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Katier00:
it makes you a bigger brother grin grin. Let the fun continue jare

grin

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bantino:

Where are you getting all these old school stuffs from?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Galactico4ever:
The young man saw you as his spec and decided to have a try.He didn't know you were way older than him and i guess we shouldn't blame him.Your profile pic must have turned heads.I like your maturity,but encouraging him on that vacation wasn't 4 d best.
way older? I never said that, I only said the sound of his moniker presents him like a teenager or a guy in his early twenties. Maybe we even fall between same age bracket o. Just a vacation na. I am also considering one myself

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Katier00:
way older? I never said that, I only said the sound of his moniker presents him like a teenager or a guy in his early twenties. Maybe we even fall between same age bracket o. Just a vacation na. I am also considering one myself
So you want to join him abi? tongue tongue I knew it.Please invite US to the trad grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.