Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (502727 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ugaboy: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Katier00:
you haven't cause me any pain or humiliation?
no hard feelings, i wasnt the only one initializing on intruding into u...like i said already there's no any core value intending to know lots about u and also pour d all blames on me.
....u have alligned good point to justify ur claim. It surprising that i didnt say all that u just stated, it only coming from ur heart. I dont know any basic history of u, so why should i drag u over what i dont know, if u cross-examine how we came about this, u should know i've only been teesing u.
the guys did understand, u acted so pain as if im digging u cus one them did mention it.
i never wants us to continue this mess... I felt u feel humiliating with ur response, so i had to apologised, so as to stop the ranting.
ur words cant hurt me. If u do feel hurt over my press. Im still sorry ok.
u dont deserve this treat i brought to u, we startd with fun lets nt end it with beef ma'am.
every woman deserve respect so i owe u one.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ugaboy: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Galactico4ever:
The young man saw you as his spec and decided to have a try.He didn't know you were way older than him and i guess we shouldn't blame him.Your profile pic must have turned heads.I like your maturity,but encouraging him on that vacation wasn't 4 d best.
galatico4ever, i wanted to ignore u...dont underestimate me, i might not be ur equal...im not too young or old for her, besides u dont know her age or mine.
i think u are immature guy here, there is no boundary to what i want in life. If age is the only criteria for an healthy relationship, then i wil say u should grow up and develope yourself.
woman are smart than u think. Dont allow any one bully u with their smart response.
lastly, if u think im flinging for her, i dont want to talk about it.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ugaboy:
galatico4ever, i wanted to ignore u...dont underestimate me, i might not be ur equal...im not too young or old for her, besides u dont know her age or mine.
i think u are immature guy here, there is no boundary to what i want in life. If age is the only criteria for an healthy relationship, then i wil say u should grow up and develope yourself.
woman are smart than u think. Dont allow any one bully u with their smart response.
lastly, if u think im flinging for her, i dont want to talk about it.
I knew you'll definitely be back,no suprise there.Whether you're father Abraham or Jeff Bezos,who are you that i can't underestimate youI like being immature sef,bantino can tell you more.Welcome back from your short honeymoon with katier00.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Some folks here missunderstood things quite easily.Guess what? No one cares grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ugaboy:
no hard feelings, i wasnt the only one initializing on intruding into u...like i said already there's no any core value intending to know lots about u and also pour d all blames on me.
....u have alligned good point to justify ur claim. It surprising that i didnt say all that u just stated, it only coming from ur heart. I dont know any basic history of u, so why should i drag u over what i dont know, if u cross-examine how we came about this, u should know i've only been teesing u.
the guys did understand, u acted so pain as if im digging u cus one them did mention it.
i never wants us to continue this mess... I felt u feel humiliating with ur response, so i had to apologised, so as to stop the ranting.
ur words cant hurt me. If u do feel hurt over my press. Im still sorry ok.
u dont deserve this treat i brought to u, we startd with fun lets nt end it with beef ma'am.
every woman deserve respect so i owe u one.
you are the one making a big deal out of this. Yes you didn't start it but you continued even when others stopped. The truth is that I am not angry but we should always know when to stop. I respect everybody here and you have not wrong me. So please no need for all these. We should be able to accommodate one another. Welcome back from your vacation. We don't need your absence here okay

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Some folks here missunderstood things quite easily.Guess what? No one cares grin grin grin grin
please don't be like that

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Katier00:
please don't be like that
Some people are just too serious to have fun with.How are you sweetie?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I knew you'll definitely be back,no suprise there.Whether you're father Abraham or Jeff Bezos,who are you that i can't underestimate youI like being immature sef,bantino can tell you more.Welcome back from your short honeymoon with katier00.
respect is reciprocal, no need to raise more dust on this matter

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Katier00:
respect is reciprocal, no need to raise more dust on this matter

CASE CLOSED

Ugaboy and Galactico4ever please take note

We all need a peaceful atmosphere here.

One love in Likers Paradise

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ugaboy: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Galactico4ever:
galactico, hope u are not starting beef with me, dont get me started also.. I dont quarel with guys.
i'll simply buy 2 crate of beers for us, any1 that gets drunk wins...and if u r already, i will add 4 vodka then the challenge begins.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ugaboy: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
Galactico4ever:

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ugaboy:
galactico, hope u are not starting beef with me, dont get me started also.. I dont quarel with guys.
i'll simply buy 2 crate of beers for us, any1 that gets drunk wins...and if u r already, i will add 4 vodka then the challenge begins.
No No No No..you must quarrel with me till i win.Bantino cannot close this case.When are we having this challenge cos am ready.Add extra crate and extra vodka.Whoever runs or gets drunk eh...

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Where is Proudlyngwa and VickyRotex? Your attention is needed here as cadets and chief whip please.

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
maggilove:
Fine thank God.

Who remembers this book? As a matter of fact I need one please.

I remember it. kiss Indeed, memories! cool cool Not sure if this particular label is still being sold.

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
tendyjohn:
Good morning everyone, it's a lovely TUESDAY, and is going to be a GOOD one�

Thank you, Assistant Supervisor! Trust you had a good one! cool

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bantino:

Something like that grin grin

Hahaha is it my eyes or it's the same person in both pictures? cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Hahaha is it my eyes or it's the same person in both pictures? cheesy grin grin

The look alike but I don't think it's the same kid

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Let me compare and contrast

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
maggilove:
Where is Proudlyngwa and VickyRotex? Your attention is needed here as cadets and chief whip please.

I can't find our General ooo embarassed embarassed

I'm here PRO. kiss kiss Reporting for duty grin cool sup ma'am cool

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bantino:
Let me compare and contrast

Hahaha cheesy I like the side by side comparison. They really do look the same. Won't be surprised if the kids are different though.

Good evening, Supervisor! cool

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Hahaha cheesy I like the side by side comparison. They really do look the same. Won't be surprised if the kids are different though.

Good evening, Supervisor! cool

Good evening the peace ambassador commandant

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Guess who's back

Back again.

Armadeo's back. Tell a friend

Guess who's back guess who's back.....

Tarararara

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bantino:

Good evening the peace ambassador commandant

Aye Aye sir. cheesy cool

Please epp us to find awa General grin angry cry

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
maggilove:
OMG!Plastic dolls of the nineties and early 2000s.Am feeling like a baby already.Awwwnn! cheesy cheesy: tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
armadeo:
Guess who's back
Back again.

Tarararara
Brother welcome!Wetin you carri kom?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Andrew13: 1:49am On Jul 22, 2020
Hmmm who are those quarrelling

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 1:56am On Jul 22, 2020
Andrew13:
Hmmm who are those quarrelling
You wan settle the matter?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:56am On Jul 22, 2020
armadeo:
Guess who's back
Back again.
Tarararara

Welcome back Armadeo, I was thinking you moved your ghost liking mode to another level, never knew you were missing in action just like Proudlyngwa

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 3:58am On Jul 22, 2020

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:58am On Jul 22, 2020
VickyRotex:

Aye Aye sir. cheesy cool
Please epp us to find awa General grin angry cry

He's been called out a couple of times, yet no response. I believe he will be here soon.

Proudlyngwa, where at thou?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:58am On Jul 22, 2020
Corbin:

You no de sleep?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 3:59am On Jul 22, 2020
Bantino:

You no de sleep?
I can't sleep

I don't know what is wrong with me

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.