Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,033 members, 7,899,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40606 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TheMadame(f): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2014
alexisalex:

You forgot to add

Ebay
Jumia
OLX
GT Bank
Konga

All of them have threads about bitter experiences from their customers even on the front page as recent as last week

https://www.nairaland.com/1812788/bitter-experience-shopping-ebay

Olodos.

So why is this thread not on the front page?

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2014
bigx: People crying more than the bereaved.

Typical of idle brains who always want to bring others down,

A car was ordered it was Delivered, on delivery it was discovered radio (simple radio) wasn't working, going through the thread it is being worked on as at July 17th. Inspired didn't run with the 5 million, he delivered the car, it's an issue of max. 200k that's pending, and look at people. Because of radio he shouldn't eat? He shouldn't take orders? He should suspend his source of livelihood? When they say people are evil things like this confirm it.

I'm sure soon one negative IQ numbskull would accuse me of being inspired - Please knock yourself out when you do, your problem not mine. I've experienced this before doing business that's why am disgusted, when people see you've achieved a level of success, they start envying you and would do everything they can consciously/unconsciously to destroy you. Brother inspired abeg give them their radio make we see better thing. I de wait AMG pictures o, make I paste for wall begin de save for 2015 model grin

You have nailed it.

The quality of education has deteriorated so much in Nigeria so has the quality of human beings.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2014
^^^ Yinmu

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by emmabest2000(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2014
Anacksunamun: I was just trying to correct the notion that InspiredM shouldn't be criticised.
ok nao ..
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Waiting for the resolution of this issue

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by OgaTheTop2: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Zocken: Waiting for the resolution of this issue
I hope you won't have to wait like APC dey wait for Aso Rock smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Kenosky1: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Zocken: Waiting for the resolution of this issue
just be prepared to wait forever. Just pray that the life of Betalyf will not be threatened. Evil men can go to any extent to achieved their objective.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Funseeka(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
The most difficult thing about trust is that it has to be constantly earned; any momently slack breeds doubt. Inspired_m has made a GOOD name for himself and should guide it with his life. If you what people to believe that your business ethics is not the usual Nigeria ‘’dog-eat-dog’’ type, you must practice what you preach forever and always. Just know that anytime you fail to meet that standard, there is a price to pay for it and that’s what is happening now.

If you had carried the guy along since he relayed his complain to you, this thread would not be here. You ignored a guy who invested so much trust in you by 1st making higher deposit and then agreeing to pay 150K higher than agreed.

Some guys are here talking rubbish to IfyAlways and others for showing their disapproval. If our legal system is in order most things we call businesses will not be in existence in Nigeria. Am not sure IfyAlway is in Auto bizz, so why will she seek for his downfall. When good people stand up for injustice, criminal minded ones are quick to judge. Is it not the contributions from people on this thread that will probably bring about the resolution of this case?

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Funseeka(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
When good people stand up AGAINST injustice, criminal minded ones are quick to judge.

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
ifyalways:
Just incase you don't know, Ify has children and grandchildren that respect and admire her 100%, thats more than enough for me,I don't need your respect or fan followership. Get that straight first. cool

As for you, your inspired and Long epistle . . . Arrant nonsense please.
Please , face your warrant. If i chose to post a zillion times on this thread, how's that your headache? Abi na you buy my chinko phone for me? If your inspired and y'all kept your businesses clean and neat, this thread would not have existed.

BTW, I dont give a hoot about the Inspired person or moniker. He can be your best and oldest auto seller here, your beeswax and frankly, irrelevant to me.
Kudos dear, I remain one of your followers, the truth just have to be told.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kenosky1: just be prepared to wait forever. Just pray that the life of Betalyf will not be threatened. Evil men can go to any extent to achieved their objective.

my take on this issue is simple. This thread should be on the front page until the matter is resolved. I don't have anything personal against Inspired, but we must learn to do things right. If Inspired can't fix this, then he doesn't deserve any deal through this forum. Either he agrees it or not, this forum has helped grow his business and it can help cripple it in a way. Ensuring the thread remains on the front page ( at worst front page of auto section) will make people think twice before dealing with him.
The matter must be resolved. Else, I will keep posting on this thread. People need to learn to do the right things.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by diasporaauto: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
This is why we are Diaspora Autobrokers

www.diasporaautobrokers.com
Email us: info@diasporaautobrokers.com
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Eyop: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
diasporaauto: This is why we are Diaspora Autobrokers

Thread is created to resolve an issue but instead of contributing positively you are busy advertising. Are you sure you are normal

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wait in progress

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
diasporaauto: This is why we are Diaspora Autobrokers

See dem see dem....**in M.I's voice** grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bimbor don chop abuse wella for this thread grin

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ishilove: Bimbor don chop abuse wella for this thread grin

Ishilove PM me grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
bimbor:

Ishilove PM me grin
Why? undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2014

Na so e dey be.....but the end shall justify the means grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Right up there
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Zocken: Right up there

Lol.... grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Mogidi: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2014

And it was richly deserved, acting as unpaid spokesman for inspired.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
bimbor:

We shall see

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
bimbor:

Lol.... grin

not funny

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Kenosky1: 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
bimbor:

guys take note, Inspired is also using the name Bimbor.

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by sparkleboy(m): 12:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Any update on this issue, cos its a threat to all Pre-order dealers5
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 4:35am On Jul 22, 2014
Kenosky1: guys take note, Inspired is also using the name Bimbor.
I seriously doubt that. Bimbo is a medical doctor while inspired is a business man. However bimbor is Inspired's, err..., 'friend', for lack of a better adjective to qualify their relationship, which may explain his subjective stand in this whole brouhaha.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 22, 2014
Ishilove:
I seriously doubt that. Bimbo is a medical doctor while inspired is a business man. However bimbor is Inspired's, err..., 'friend', for lack of a better adjective to qualify their relationship, which may explain his subjective stand in this whole brouhaha.

Ishilove baby, e be like say na you buy this motor from inspiredm because of how you just dey do the aluta continua grin

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2014
I almost forgot to update this thread and take it to the front page! There you go
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 7:37am On Jul 22, 2014
Mogidi:

And it was richly deserved, acting as unpaid spokesman for inspired.
who told you he was unpaid
You dnt spew so much rubbish witout gettin a reward.
I wager you that bimbor dint not pay for his car again aftr his gallant defensing of inspired here. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2014
Ishilove:
Why? undecided
cos you have a nice smile he is tryn to preorder grin

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2014
Ishilove:
native doctor maybe

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26)

Nigerian Austin Oga Drowns In US While Swimming With Friends / Cow Breaks Free At Lagos Airport (Video) / Big Python Killed At Delta Broadcasting Service Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.