Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:43 AM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40713 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chukel(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2014
Betalyf, go nd take dat car. Or at least go dia nd see what's happening. It's obvious something has gone wrong. Be proactive nd limit d damage

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Ishilove: Bimbor don chop abuse wella for this thread grin
evry line and sentence richly deserved angry

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2014
equlibrium:
native doctor maybe
Lol. He's a medical doctor, believe me grin grin

...Although he might have some knowledge of trado medicine. Baba Elewe tinz grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2014
Zocken: I almost forgot to update this thread and take it to the front page! There you go

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2014
chibabe3: grin grin grin

yeah grin[quote author=chibabe3]
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2014
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2014
almost forgot
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Marpol: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Betalyf: I didnt unfollow the thread and i appreciate everyone concerns abt ths issue.

How far? Have you gotten your ride back?

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Marpol:

How far? Have you gotten your ride back?

I doubt. 2 weeks is taking a month now.
OP, you owe commentators on this thread a duty to notify us whenever you have you car back, in shape.
until then, Inspired doesn't deserve another deal through this forum. that remains my stand.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2014
Ishilove:
Lol. He's a medical doctor, believe me grin grin

...Although he might have some knowledge of trado medicine. Baba Elewe tinz grin tongue

Always mean and funny. I like your writing skill.

grin

Btw, OP! Wetin dey shele!? angry

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by OgaTheTop2: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
sad

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
There
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
sad
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Jazzlite: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Jazzlite: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
16 pages, 127500 views and 530 posts!....inspired do something real fast....ear wey hear go nor dey hear come all the time oh...do something

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Jazzlite: 16 pages, 127500 views and 530 posts!....inspired do something real fast....ear wey hear go nor dey hear come all the time oh...do something
let him not do anything about his reputation. He only needs to fix the faulty car he sold for N5.2M

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by emalekuo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
This just shows the amount of enemies inspired has, even though we want to see this issue resolved some people have gone too far displaying hatred, ignorance and jealousy. I don't know him or neither have I done business with him but as a baby dealer I love his business model and can learn from it. And secondly with the kind of comments here I don't expect him to come here to explain anything. I just hope he is pacifying his client on this issue and with the level he has gotten to in this business he shouldn't let this drag too long but again even if he is to place an order for a new radio which is the worst case scenario then it might take some little time. So let every one take a chill pill for a while. PEACE

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by coolgeorge: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
I like Naija my country! So na over 5M deal na him dey get k-leg like this, I dey come back sad angry

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
coolgeorge: I like Naija my country! So na over 5M deal na him dey get k-leg like this and I see some people dey talk say we should give him some time abi? Well e good say no be Warri dis one for happen. By now na Inspired dem for they fix back to normal by now!

coolgeorge: Pls house any one with a car for sale in the range of 500,000 Naira with available pix, u can reach me on 08071052589 0r georgesolution@yahoo.com

You wey dey struggle to buy 500k car, no wonder 5m car no go do you like aeroplane.
Poverty na bastard.
Fix your broke arse first.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by omoga1: 2:55am On Jul 23, 2014
johnwizey: E surprise me o, na rich men full nl o and some useless gals go dey talk say na teens full here. Make the bros just hammer me 100k, i go arrange area boyz sharp sharp. Inspired abi na expired go fix your radio infact im go add plasma join.

LAUGH WAN KILL ME HERE OOO. NAIJA BUZMEN ARE VERY DIFICULT TO TRUST MONEY WITH. I HAD MY EXPERIENCE WITH A SO-CALLED CLEARING AGEN, I NEARLY RUN MAD. OWO ONIRU AND ONIYO. EXPIRED OI WETIN DEM CALL YOU. I BEG MAKE YOU NO GIVE THE CAR TO QUACK TO FIX OO. N5.SOMETHING MILL... NO ME MOIN-MOIN OOO

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by omoga1: 3:03am On Jul 23, 2014
emalekuo: This just shows the amount of enemies inspired has, even though we want to see this issue resolved some people have gone too far displaying hatred, ignorance and jealousy. I don't know him or neither have I done business with him but as a baby dealer I love his business model and can learn from it. And secondly with the kind of comments here I don't expect him to come here to explain anything. I just hope he is pacifying his client on this issue and with the level he has gotten to in this business he shouldn't let this drag too long but again even if he is to place an order for a new radio which is the worst case scenario then it might take some little time. So let every one take a chill pill for a while. PEACE

I THINK INSPIRED NA YOUR OGA? IF YOU HAVE RAISE JUST N2M TO BUY CAR YOU WOUNT SAY THIS. WHY SHOULD HE DELIVERED THE CAR WHILE THE GUY WAS AWAY? WHY CANT HE WAIT FOR THE CLIENT TO COME WITH HIM AND TEST DRIVE THE AND OPERATE ALL THE FAETURES ON THE AND SIGNED A CLOSE OF CONTRACT DOCUMENTS? WHATEVER THE ANS ARE, INSPIRED NEED TO GO AND STUDY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT OR LEARN FROM IGBO BOYS

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by emmabest2000(m): 4:25am On Jul 23, 2014
omoga1:

LAUGH WAN KILL ME HERE OOO. NAIJA BUZMEN ARE VERY DIFICULT TO TRUST MONEY WITH. I HAD MY EXPERIENCE WITH A SO-CALLED CLEARING AGEN, I NEARLY RUN MAD. OWO ONIRU AND ONIYO. EXPIRED OI WETIN DEM CALL YOU. I BEG MAKE YOU NO GIVE THE CAR TO QUACK TO FIX OO. N5.SOMETHING MILL... NO ME MOIN-MOIN OOO
no bi beans

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 5:30am On Jul 23, 2014
emalekuo: This just shows the amount of enemies inspired has, even though we want to see this issue resolved some people have gone too far displaying hatred, ignorance and jealousy. I don't know him or neither have I done business with him but as a baby dealer I love his business model and can learn from it. And secondly with the kind of comments here I don't expect him to come here to explain anything. I just hope he is pacifying his client on this issue and with the level he has gotten to in this business he shouldn't let this drag too long but again even if he is to place an order for a new radio which is the worst case scenario then it might take some little time. So let every one take a chill pill for a while. PEACE
You are getting it all wrong dude. Take your time and read the thread carefully. I don't think anyone hates Inspired. I don't anyways. I'm only disgusted the way he handled this particular matter. He apparently displayed sheer disrespect and arrogance yo hus client by failing to pick his calls and claiming to be on vacation, when he should have shown concern and urgency to fix the vehicle. Remember that he equally breach a contractual agreement by demanding more money and a higher up front payment. At the end of it all, the vehicle is still faulty. Haba mana!
I don't think anyone needs his comments or apologies. I maintain that he doesn't deserve another deal through this forum until he fixes this. That's why I'm trying to keep the thread on the front page. Period!

11 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 5:31am On Jul 23, 2014
You are getting it all wrong dude. Take your time and read the thread carefully. I don't think anyone hates Inspired. I don't anyways. I'm only disgusted the way he handled this particular matter. He apparently displayed sheer disrespect and arrogance to his client by failing to pick his calls and claiming to be on vacation, when he should have shown concern and urgency to fix the vehicle. Remember that he equally breach a contractual agreement by demanding more money and a higher up front payment. At the end of it all, the vehicle is still faulty. Haba mana!
I don't think anyone needs his comments or apologies. I maintain that he doesn't deserve another deal through this forum until he fixes this. That's why I'm trying to keep the thread on the front page. Period!

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 5:32am On Jul 23, 2014
You are getting it all wrong dude. Take your time and read the thread carefully. I don't think anyone hates Inspired. I don't anyways. I'm only disgusted the way he handled this particular matter. He apparently displayed sheer disrespect and arrogance to his client by failing to pick his calls and claiming to be on vacation, when he should have shown concern and urgency to fix the vehicle. Remember that he equally breach a contractual agreement by demanding more money and a higher up front payment. At the end of it all, the vehicle is still faulty. Haba mana!
mind you, you are entitled to your opinion just as others are entitled to theirs.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by princeparis(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2014
There is no basis for hate in this. This is business. Simple. Deliver on your promises. The dealer clearly failed in this. He is not the only dealer on NL that is guilty of this. Virtually all of them would promise heaven and deliver hell. It is few of them that have integrity.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Burger01(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2014
Op!! What's the status?
angry
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2014
please learn his model of business but not the evil part of the business.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Kenosky1: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jazzlite: 16 pages, 127500 views and 530 posts!....inspired do something real fast....ear wey hear go nor dey hear come all the time oh...do something
good to see the number opposition to this evil act growing. Initially we were suspended for weeks and our posts removed. Now we are winiing the war against the forces of darkness. UNITED WE WIN

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kenosky1: good to see the number opposition to this evil act growing. Initially we were suspended for weeks and our posts removed. Now we are winiing the war against the forces of darkness. UNITED WE WIN

I hope the number soars until the right thing is done

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26)

Some Interesting Facts To Know About The Year 2016 / Tribute To Firstking01 A Nairalander ( Gone So Soon) / Jami'an Tsaro A Bauchi Sun Kwato Jamila Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.