Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,920 members, 7,945,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

"You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. (2857 Views)

The PMB Photo You Missed - PMB Adddresses The UN General Assembly / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik:

Fine! If sayin it will make yu feel better
But you aint saying it undecided ..
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by mstik(f): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
I just did undecided right now. I said it twice
Guykhena: But you aint saying it undecided ..
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik: I just did undecided right now. I said it twice
*sighs*
Ok ok ok... angry

What are your hobbies ? ( angry answer direct,am still deducing)
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by sopoundz(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik: Abeg joor, I'm not Martha. You gat da wrong person... I may not even be a girl sef angry all dese things sha..
yu type like 1
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by sopoundz(m): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
Guykhena: *sighs*
Ok ok ok... angry

yur deducing is takn longer dan expected... I'm an expert in psychology 4rm my analysis dts a gurl yu chattn with
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
sopoundz: yur deducing is takn longer dan expected... I'm an expert in psychology 4rm my analysis dts a gurl yu chattn with
I know,, but am suspecting her for someone else.....
So still deducing.. smiley

1 Like

Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by mstik(f): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
Definitely not talking to strangers on NL grin
Guykhena: *sighs*
Ok ok ok... angry

Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik: Definitely not talking to strangers on NL grin
Are you implying something undecided ?

But you read the part in which I typed "Answer Directly" undecided
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by mstik(f): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
I'm veryyyy elusive sad
Guykhena: Are you implying something undecided ?

But you read the part in which I typed "Answer Directly" undecided
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik: I'm veryyyy elusive sad
Exactly..............
Bcus......you're hiding something....and I Intend on finding out angry
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by mstik(f): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
K grin good luck with that tongue
Guykhena: Exactly..............
Bcus......you're hiding something....and I Intend on finding out angry
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by nickz(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
seems a lot of people are also suffering from "memory loss" like nairaland............*longhiss*
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Cecediva(f): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
OK...NEXT!
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik: K grin good luck with that tongue
. Goodluck? undecided
All I need is patience... angry
Lol grin did you see what I did there grin...
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by experimentist: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
Guykhena: . Goodluck? undecided
All I need is patience... angry
Lol grin did you see what I did there grin...
Bro, you need jesus christ of okrika.. aka, Diarisgodo..
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Guykhena(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
experimentist: Bro, you need jesus christ of okrika.. aka, Diarisgodo..
grin grin grin,,, why na..... grin
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by cirmuell(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
TRUTHTELA: It feels good to see this forum back online. NL, keeps me informed about what's going on in Nigeria & it has helped me to realize the level of hatred that exist in Nigeria. I wasn't surprise about some peoples reaction cos NL, was offline, but I'm disappointed that thousands of Nigerian youths don't have a LIFE. NL, is their social pass time, by commenting trash on every topic, refreshing pages, being first to comment, calling names & insulting Jonathan & co.

Now I know why there's so much unemployment in Nigeria. Folks don't spend their time in improving themselves in acquiring meaning skills. Hence, they're not employable. How can someone that's busy with job or family,etc, say this " when NL, crashed I felt like I lost a friend, I'm addicted to this site" & all worth not. Are these folks for real?

Instead of spending your energy calling names and insulting Jonathan, some of you guys that are less busy can create a BLOG like this, it's no BIG DEAL. Give us an alternative to Nairaland, be competitive, this IT age, Bella naija, was in existence before Linda Ikeji, started blogging, but look at how Linda's blog became a BRAND & it's growing into something bigger. CNN, came, but now we have Fox, NBC, BBC, MSNBC, CCTV, ALJAZERA etc, what are they all doing? Same thing, news, news, & news!!!

Someone should think out of the box & think less of Jonathan & his other rogues that destroyed Nigeria. Personally, Nairaland, is like LIB, Thisday, NYtimes, huffingtonpost, foxnews, chinese daily, spiegel, dailymail, politico, dailybeast, WSJ, The economist & tons of other online forums that I visits, read & make a comment and I move on with other things in my life.

Those of you sweating cos NL, was offline & saying that you visited other sources of news & it was crap, no, they ain't CRAP, rather, YOUR CRAPPY, UNCOUTH, TRIBALISTIC & DEBASED opinions can only be uploaded on NAIRALAND. Other news sites have administrators that will review & move Your comments to his trash bin. The beauty of NAIRALAND, is that " IT's SO DEMOCRATIC." You're free to publish whatever & whenever. You know the irony? Those of them that enjoyed the DEMOCRATIC nature of nairaland, are praying for military intervention in Nigeria. Whether it favors you or not, or the leader is not your tribe, DEMOCRACY IS A BEAUTIFUL THING,( ask ekiti people, they voted out someone, simple. Can you kick out a military dictator?)

dude this is crap now! undecided
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Tboss100(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
ok
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Rochero(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
Kai,murdered thread!
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by experimentist: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Guykhena: grin grin grin,,, why na..... grin
Na Patience be dat na cry
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by ibizgirl(f): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gbam! Gbammer!! Gbammest!!!

MabraO: Truthtela

I like ur sense of reasoning

But the time u used in constructing this epistle
If u ve used such time in thinking outside the box just as u want the young folks to
Who knows u could ve thought of something better than NL
It is a pity all u wrote are crap

Next pls
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by halmeyd(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
Actually i learnt my 1st programming language nd hw to design a web site through diz forum,so if im addicted to nairaland den it worths it....There has neva been a day i come to nairaland dat i dnt learn new tings,i repeat, NEW THINGS.
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by halmeyd(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2014

If u ve used such time in thinking outside the box just as u want the young folks to

Next pls
plz are u d cousin of major al-mustapha ni? C as u murder d guy na
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by TRUTHTELA: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2014

Next pls

Yes, it's crap, but I wrote it for DEBASED folks like you, living in that HELL HOLE, doing nothing PRODUCTIVE& think it's normal. I HAVE CARVED A NICHE FOR MYSELF. I'm a busy dude & only managed to squeeze out few min from my Sunday, ( fun day, visiting &family day), cos on Saturday's I go to church. I wrote my mind, you can F" to hell
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
`

Okay, okay, okay... Nothing new. Same, old, boring piece of shyte.
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by MabraO: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
TRUTHTELA:

Yes, it's crap, but I wrote it for DEBASED folks like you, living in that HELL HOLE, doing nothing PRODUCTIVE& think it's normal. I HAVE CARVED A NICHE FOR MYSELF. I'm a busy dude & only managed to squeeze out few min from my Sunday, ( fun day, visiting &family day), cos on Saturday's I go to church. I wrote my mind, you can F" to hell

Oga I wouldn't even try to exchange words with u
U claimed u always busy y not leave the jobless folks alone
Joblessness doesn't necessary mean some1 is jobless
Some of those jobless folks u criticing get paid thru posting on NL and other related things

U don't ve to take my words for it
Cheers
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
TRUTHTELA:

hey, shaarap joor. Not everyone works in an office. Some people have enough time to spare even while making millions. Don't think everyone is jobless because they spend hours on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by TOYNEX(f): 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
TRUTHTELA:

. OBSERVATION
if u re as busy as u claim n not addicted to NL Like ' d jobless' u shouldn't av noticed NL is back dis soon hence, dis thread should have waited till next month before being created.....
I just de pass..

1 Like

Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
mstik: Abeg joor, I'm not Martha. You gat da wrong person... I may not even be a girl sef angry all dese things sha..
Ok ure simplesally360
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by NickiRoman: 5:15am On Jun 30, 2014
Don't know why y'all are getting pissed grin seems like his words got to you #guilty conscience grin ...Don't know why most Nigerians hate the truth,what he said is kinda true though..There's no need getting Mad about it grin
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by Sanchez01: 6:22am On Jun 30, 2014
TRUTHTELA: It feels good to see this forum back online. NL, keeps me informed about what's going on in Nigeria & it has helped me to realize the level of hatred that exist in Nigeria. I wasn't surprise about some peoples reaction cos NL, was offline, but I'm disappointed that thousands of Nigerian youths don't have a LIFE. NL, is their social pass time, by commenting trash on every topic, refreshing pages, being first to comment, calling names & insulting Jonathan & co.

Now I know why there's so much unemployment in Nigeria. Folks don't spend their time in improving themselves in acquiring meaning skills. Hence, they're not employable. How can someone that's busy with job or family,etc, say this " when NL, crashed I felt like I lost a friend, I'm addicted to this site" & all worth not. Are these folks for real?

Instead of spending your energy calling names and insulting Jonathan, some of you guys that are less busy can create a BLOG like this, it's no BIG DEAL. Give us an alternative to Nairaland, be competitive, this IT age, Bella naija, was in existence before Linda Ikeji, started blogging, but look at how Linda's blog became a BRAND & it's growing into something bigger. CNN, came, but now we have Fox, NBC, BBC, MSNBC, CCTV, ALJAZERA etc, what are they all doing? Same thing, news, news, & news!!!

Someone should think out of the box & think less of Jonathan & his other rogues that destroyed Nigeria. Personally, Nairaland, is like LIB, Thisday, NYtimes, huffingtonpost, foxnews, chinese daily, spiegel, dailymail, politico, dailybeast, WSJ, The economist & tons of other online forums that I visits, read & make a comment and I move on with other things in my life.

Those of you sweating cos NL, was offline & saying that you visited other sources of news & it was crap, no, they ain't CRAP, rather, YOUR CRAPPY, UNCOUTH, TRIBALISTIC & DEBASED opinions can only be uploaded on NAIRALAND. Other news sites have administrators that will review & move Your comments to his trash bin. The beauty of NAIRALAND, is that " IT's SO DEMOCRATIC." You're free to publish whatever & whenever. You know the irony? Those of them that enjoyed the DEMOCRATIC nature of nairaland, are praying for military intervention in Nigeria. Whether it favors you or not, or the leader is not your tribe, DEMOCRACY IS A BEAUTIFUL THING,( ask ekiti people, they voted out someone, simple. Can you kick out a military dictator?)

I don't really understand your purpose for putting this thread up. You tried making points but you ended up killing your messages by leaving the subject matter for something irrelevant.

Have you ever heard the sentence 'It begins with you'? Nigerians might lack ideas but I see nothing wrong if you take a bold step in giving us something extraordinary. While you are at it, I'll recommend you map out how it will help the lazy youths, according to you. Lead, others will follow you.
Re: "You Missed Nairaland ? No, This's What You Missed. by majamajic(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2014
@op what's your occupation so we can all come and join u,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aguleri And Nri Are Not The Founders Or Head Of All Igbo Communities. / Ebola: Why U.S. Won’t Give Nigeria Experimental Drug, Zmapp — U.S. Ambassador / Daniel Debunks Rumours Of Planned Defectionto SDP, Says ‘I Remain In PDP’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.