Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,085 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:04 PM

10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? (37562 Views)

When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! / Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by DocAdray(f): 7:01am On Jul 01, 2014
Hahaha, funny but true. I've encountered them all, in my former area (it was kinda a closely-knit neighbourhood)...
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by lawrenceunaa: 7:01am On Jul 01, 2014
am 10
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by PamelaGold1(f): 7:05am On Jul 01, 2014
xynerise: You didnt include the Demonic Neighbours? INCHES AND LIZARDS grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by josite: 7:05am On Jul 01, 2014
Your categoraisation is inaccurate.i cant slot myself in any of your ten categories.so i will say there are only 2 types of neighbours,neighbours from hell and neighbours from heaven or enjoyable neigbours or annoying neighbours.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by Uchwilliam(m): 7:05am On Jul 01, 2014
Ok i stay with my uncle nd family in ph.we hv 5 meighbors(2 storeybuiding).1. landlady family always quarellin wit everione includin themselves,she married her husband.2. Weird family.d man is sick d wife is creepy,wives brother moves lik undertaker..so weird mehn 3. Silent & sexy family.handsome father,sexy wife,sexy daughter(i hv a crush on her nd am gettin closer),hansome nd naughty son.this people quarel suntyms but quietly of cos 4. D noisy family.this family is made of playful nd noisy kids so apart frm sch hrs noise always emenates frm dia. 5. The young nd frindly family.this family are my best so far and thank God they live closest to our flat.am friends with d husband nd gist nd laugh together.d wife like me nd i like she sumtyms touch me whn d husband is nt around.i know dat i wil Bleep her if i want but am a guy of principle.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2014
The Bizzy Body and Gossipperz nko?

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by jerryjere(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2014
I'm a passive type i live with my neighbor for five year no body knows my name if they bring NEPA bill they put pastor

5 Likes

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by RhemaDavids(f): 7:21am On Jul 01, 2014
last week Saturday my neighbor broke my TV. he is found of borrowing my fan, gas, bucket.that day I was not around he borrowed my TV from my roommate to watch ball and the rest is history.
am still crying though.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by ramselly(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2014
Na passive neighbour I be, my neighbour wey dey upstair na d borrow pose neighbour and over friendly dey kill am.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by ubongutioh(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2014
Since I moved into my apartment 4months ago, I've been Sharing my BB charger with this man! He knocks my door every now and then, 'pls your BB charger', 'charge my BB for me'. 6am he knocks, 11pm he knocks, all in the name of BB charger. And the annoying thing is that, I can be having sometime with my babe, when he knocks I may refuse to open, he won't leave, he will keep on knocking till you open. He is in mid fifties and married and I can't asked him to stop.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by Nerosoft19(m): 7:32am On Jul 01, 2014
the fv*king neighbour who helps u to work on ur wife wen ur away
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by rezzy: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2014
neutralwaya:
The bible says
Love thy neighbours as thyself, for this is the first commandment with promise.

Abeg where e dey for your bible because i av been searching for it ooo since yesterday.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by darne(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2014
Passive neighbor - I just stay away and try not to get mixed but someone always admire me and wants me close ⊙ wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by Ishilove: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2014
I have a mix of them. The woman basher who takes delight in bashing his baby mama. He became enemies with my mum and sister the day mum rescued the then heavily pregnant lady and cleaned her bloody wounds. From that day hence, he refused to greet my mum. Now the lady has given birth, and barely 3weeks after, he is back to bashing her. My mum says she won't put mouth again because it seems the lady is enjoying the beatings,

The quarrelsome neighbour who is happiest when quareling on the streets. The man quarrels with virtually every one; woman, man and child. The day he brought it to our doorsteps, I didn't greet him for 6 yrs.

The gossips and bad belles. We have em all. As for me, I stay on my own and mind my business. My neighbourly love begins and ends with the greetings I send your way if our eye jams. If it doesn't, the better.

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2014
ssultana: But of course nairalanders, you are all the passive neghbours and your "neighbours" are anything but passive undecided
. Lmao... So true
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by Ishilove: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2014
ubongutioh: Since I moved into my apartment 4months ago, I've been Sharing my BB charger with this man! He knocks my door every now and then, 'pls your BB charger', 'charge my BB for me'. 6am he knocks, 11pm he knocks, all in the name of BB charger. And the annoying thing is that, I can be having sometime with my babe, when he knocks I may refuse to open, he won't leave, he will keep on knocking till you open. He is in mid fifties and married and I can't asked him to stop.
Simply tell him your bb charger is burnt, or you could dash him your own and buy another one.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by Godsbaby1(f): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2014
In my compound my neighbours mind their busineses ecxept one in down flat, copy copy cat, overfriendly, nock nock nock, shuooor, saw my tv, gas, hometheater, she worry til her husband get them for her, she know evry property in my flat, i have started giving her face to shift am tired of her closeness, she will ask u, u no wan get belly?,
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by JayTdike(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2014
I'm living in a private property at the moment so I don't really have like the "neighbour-neighbour". However, the property to my left has not just the fighting couple but the "power-fighting couple!" cheesy
Am more like a hybrid of the mysterious/passive neighbour and I find my "mysteriousness" to be cool cool but the neighbours in the property to the right? they are the scary-mysterious neighbours; they are almost-never in, all windows seem closed (you feel someone's watching from inside) I feel like they are some kind of spy... or worse, serial killers!

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by mencade5(m): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2014
ubongutioh: Since I moved into my apartment 4months ago, I've been Sharing my BB charger with this man! He knocks my door every now and then, 'pls your BB charger', 'charge my BB for me'. 6am he knocks, 11pm he knocks, all in the name of BB charger. And the annoying thing is that, I can be having sometime with my babe, when he knocks I may refuse to open, he won't leave, he will keep on knocking till you open. He is in mid fifties and married and I can't asked him to stop.
hahahaha...i have met alot of them like this your neighbour. For you to enjoy yourself and your babe abeg make you buy new charger. Give him the old one as gift or if you prefer the old one then give him the new one. If not, you no go rest ooooo
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by mencade5(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Simply tell him your bb charger is burnt, or you could dash him your own and buy another one.
na wetin i tell am ooo. Why are we thinking towards tge same direction? Am also passive too because i have expereinced too many ''amebo'' neighbours before which forced me to become passive. or are u having a crush on me? tongue
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2014
Wow! it still feels good to have Nairaland back. so happy reading comments and laughing all alone. smiley

6 Likes

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by Bobo121(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2014
Buy him a bb charger as a gift.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by Wisdytech(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2014
Kai! Which one am i in now?
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by 5minsmadness: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2014
3.The Really Mysterious Neighbour .
There is never any noise coming from his apartment. However, the only dialogue you ever had with this type of neighbour probably consists of “Hello!” and “Nice weather today, huh?” You’ve probably noticed that the really mysterious neighbour comes back home either late at night or early in the morning. And he doesn’t appear to be drunk which makes things even weirder. You have no idea where he goes, what he does and whether you should be worried that he might be a criminal or not. You better stick to just ‘hello’ when talking to this neighbour and never ask him anything because you know what happened to the curious cat, right? It became a victim of its really mysterious neighbour.

grin
I had this type of neighbor. The only clue we had of his importance was the day NEPA officials came to cut his light for owing close to N20k bill. Apparently they were new workers. When he came home and saw his wire disconnected he asked us what happened and we politely told him. He said 'OK' and went inside. In less than 30mins see as NEPA rush come back come fix I'm light come beg am on top grin. They never came to ask for bill again ;DNa we dey use Christian mind go pay NEPA bill until he left a year later. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by chinedujazzy(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2014
D personalized Neighbour: He is single,comfortable,Plays his favorite Music whenever he is at home,d only discusions he has has with his Neighbour is Greetings...But chats well wen he has visitors....Has no time for Familiarity with co-tenants...Likes to b alone once at home...

7 Likes

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by mencade5(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2014
In my friend's area, he told me of his neighbours and people of their street and their latest antics of neighbourism. If one of the women become pregnant she will tell the other woman close to her that she is pregnant that the woman she try and get pregnant too, when the second women is pregnant she tells it a new woman in the same street for her to get pregnant too, that is how almost 30 women will carry pregnancies up and down because of copy copy.

I am very active but i forced myself to become passive due to so many wrongs i experienced from neighbours hands. I help them they will gossip me, i dash them money na another story, them come my house beg me for something i go dash them so that make them no disturb me again but them go still come and they are the ones spoiling my name and back stabbing me.

Now make them come, my silent character go make them see me like devil now. I don learn well well

i am very active outside my area not in my nieghbourhood. No time

1 Like

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by brainbux(f): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2014
I had #4 when I was living in a face -me- I- face- u. Thank goodness I am now living in my own house, well fenced.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by mencade5(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2014
Becacia_Barbie: Wow! it still feels good to have Nairaland back. so happy reading comments and laughing all alone. smiley
na so
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by mencade5(m): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2014
chinedujazzy: D personalized Neighbour: He is single,comfortable,Plays his favorite Music whenever he is at home,d only discusions he has has with his Neighbour is Greetings...But chats well wen he has visitors....Has no time for Familiarity with co-tenants...Likes to b alone once at home...
thats my kind of guy. I am planning to be like that.
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by niceeric(m): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2014
well,the passive neighbour always ends up being a serial killer or even a ritual killer lol as it applies to our case
Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by 5minsmadness: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2014
[size=14pt]What about neighbors that scream like goats during sex? grin . My current landlord is guilty of this grin grin[/size]

5 Likes

Re: 10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? by adebrave1(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2014
But I be student nah, I no dey notice this one ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) / Expectant Mum, Kids Stranded In U.S. After Husband’s Sudden Death (pic) / Cute 4 Generation Photo (Females)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.