Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:54 PM

Olamide Narrates, “I Don’t Have Any Beef With Wande Coal, Tony Nwakolo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Narrates, “I Don’t Have Any Beef With Wande Coal, Tony Nwakolo (524 Views)

Is There Any Beef Between Olamide And Linda Ikeji? / Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal / Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Narrates, “I Don’t Have Any Beef With Wande Coal, Tony Nwakolo by eievans(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
Famous rap star, Olamide Adedeji, denied the reports of him having beef with Wande Coal, and Tony Nwakolo his erstwhile manager. According to a chat withPremium Times, Olamide said, he was surprise to read the news on blogs, that 3 days back he spoke with Wande Coal on phone. So this reports he knows nothing of, and can’t really........... www.hotcoolgist.com

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander, Blacksatino Launches Vlog Titled ''the Craziness Behind Bleaching'' / Photo: Woman Spends $30k To Look Like Kim Kardashian / Tonto Dikeh – I Treats My Puppies The Way Mother Treated Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.