Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,219 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again (37191 Views)

Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her / French Montana Used To ‘bad Mouth’ Khloe Kardashian Before They Started Dating / Naomi Oni The Acid Survivor Has Started Dating Steps Out With New Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Dipwater(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
ije chikky: Tnk God u alife..buh I Aswear if na me,,I go find every possibility 2retaliate..And wen I find u I'll pour it ryt inside ur pussi angry
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Dipwater(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
ije chikky: Tnk God u alife..buh I Aswear if na me,,I go find every possibility 2retaliate..And wen I find u I'll pour it ryt inside ur pussi angry

What if in the process of bathing u the acid,it damaged ur 2 eyes.what are u gonna do .sweetie just be grateful u were not in her shoes .
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Aww. May God help her!
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by zurine(f): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
Man's inhumanity to man
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by lepasharon(f): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
Apparently she paid the girl to do the attack,so she could be famous undecided
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by iriskiki(f): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
ICEKID334: Abeg Nairalanders, any solution
for me? I just finished peeling yam and setting the pot on fire, minutes later, I was on my bed watching this recently downloaded P.orn on my phone only for me to remember that I forgot to wash my left hand after peeling the yam. Abeg this
itching is killing me oo. Yeeeeeeh!

Like seriously dude...what the hell??! Hahahaha grin grin tongue
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by NellyGhenghen(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
myads890: Lovely! You're a real woman. May God give you a man that will love you

bruuuh, but why not you? undecided
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by myads890(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
grin im already married

But e fit be you ooo. Take this opportunity now, she's obviously better than the ladies you hang around

Nelly Ghenghen:

bruuuh, but why not you? undecided
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Belexy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dats d spirit gal.... dnt let anytin weigh u down.
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by acidtalk: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
Even though they used my name to perpetuate such evil on a gorgeous looking lady, I am not a bad person.
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Yemlizzy(f): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
Thats the spirit! Its a good thing she has moved on. Such a pretty lady,ride on.

1 Like

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
In the first picture I saw a kind of sadness in her face that's so heart wrenching and I scrolled down and I saw genuine, 'I'm brave and better' laughter in her eyes.

You go girl!!! He is still the loser!!!!

And BTW whoever or wherever you are Naomi, you just inspired me and I'm dedicated a novel "Scarred Happily Ever After" to you.

Take note everyone!!!
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by deebrain(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tallesty1: Scary....... That guy must have watched alota scary movies and Michael Jackson's songs

Or he is someone that is indeed a lover.
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by assana: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
undecided mbok i want to know,wetin she do and who be the devil wey pour her acid
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by DjHypno(m): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
ICEKID334: Abeg Nairalanders, any solution
for me? I just finished peeling yam and setting the pot on fire, minutes later, I was on my bed watching this recently downloaded P.orn on my phone only for me to remember that I forgot to wash my left hand after peeling the yam. Abeg this
itching is killing me oo. Yeeeeeeh!
When will you have sense
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Wolison(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

it takes an ugly man to know another ugly man..................i think u lack the intellectual qualities required for me to start a conversation with you.................and for ur info not everybody has a dirty gutter for a mouth
I hate conversing with someone without worth.....intellectual u said?...hahahahahaha, purposeless I m b e c I l e!!....you still have a puerile thinking!!
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Beesluv: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
bushdoc9919:

A jealous(female) friend of hers.

The ''friend'' was caught and jailed.

They should have poured same acid on the friend so that she would know how painful it is.
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by logica(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
shoefreak:

You go girl!!! He is still the loser!!!!
...and you are still making stvpid assumptions. She was attacked by her "good" friend; and not a boyfriend as you already assumed.

1 Like

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
mencade5: temie awa u? Nice pix. Let it be on record am the first to like you pix. tongue
lolz...tanks alot dear
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by mencade5(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
temigracie: lolz...tanks alot dear
u are welcome....i miss ya alot
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
mencade5: u are welcome....i miss ya alot
lwkmdfh oo,miss farano go talk oo
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by fuckluv(f): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
Reference: Dating again. What is wrong with these people. Going back down the same road again. Why not try personal development. Enhance your value and appeal to a wider range of people. The bigger the pool the better the choices. There are some people who's true value lies not in a certain individuals but in several but they may never realise that and devalue themselves settling for less. Girl, I pray you find real joy and peace and the real essence of living, that is purpose. Never let any monster ever mess you up again under the guise of the ever over-hyped, misused and maligned word called love. Cheers.

I think you should ask yourself this question. Try to seek the truth before judgement. Cheers.
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by mencade5(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
temigracie: lwkmdfh oo,miss farano go talk oo
i am not trying to cheat on farano. She belongs to me. Arent you my friend again? I have a friend that said he is interested in you sha. Can i send u my contact through pm? Amebo people full here ooo
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
mencade5: i am not trying to cheat on farano. She belongs to me. Arent you my friend again? I have a friend that said he is interested in you sha. Can i send u my contact through pm? Amebo people full here ooo
lolz..
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by mencade5(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
temigracie: lolz..
make i send am?
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
mencade5: make i send am?
yes sir
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by mencade5(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
temigracie: yes sir
sent ma
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by farano(f): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
temigracie n mencade5 you guys are really funny o... lol
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by KingTom(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
@farano:
temigracie n mencade5 you guys are really funny o... lol
***Observing***
grin
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by farano(f): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
King Tom:
***Observing***
grin
Goan slp! Tomorrow is another working day! tongue
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by KingTom(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
@farano:
Goan slp! Tomorrow is another working day! tongue
Tomorrow I'll cancel all my appointments. That breast checkup can wait let me observe gist grin grin grin
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by farano(f): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
King Tom:
Tomorrow I'll cancel all my appointments. That breast checkup can wait let me observe gist grin grin grin
You go observe tire den! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Performing At Coronation Anniversary Of Oba Of Benin (Photos) / "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert / Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.