Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,321 members, 7,881,180 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again (37189 Views)

Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her / French Montana Used To ‘bad Mouth’ Khloe Kardashian Before They Started Dating / Naomi Oni The Acid Survivor Has Started Dating Steps Out With New Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by KingTom(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
@farano:
You go observe tire den! grin grin grin
Na my plan be that grin
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by mencade5(m): 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
King Tom:
Na my plan be that grin
abeg oooo...lol
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by mencade5(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
@farano:
temigracie n mencade5 you guys are really funny o... lol
u woke me up from sleep.
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by KingTom(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
mencade5: abeg oooo...lol
grin grin
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by farano(f): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
mencade5: u woke me up from sleep.
Aiit honey dreams and slp lyk a baby smiley
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by KingTom(m): 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
@farano:
cry cry cry
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by farano(f): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
King Tom:
cry cry cry
*gives him body towel grin grin grin
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by mencade5(m): 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
@farano:
am still up dear...how r u? +kisses+
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by mencade5(m): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
King Tom:
cry cry cry
king tom. She is actually my spouse. Sowie u werent notify in time. cool
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Scary....... That guy must have watched alota scary movies and Michael Jackson's songs
you r a stupid domestic animal
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Tallesty1(m): 6:24am On Jul 02, 2014
eskober: you r a stupid domestic animal
I know
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by KingTom(m): 6:54am On Jul 02, 2014
mencade5: king tom. She is actually my spouse. Sowie u werent notify in time. cool
Wow in that case I humbly back down. Make your magun no see me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by KingTom(m): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2014
@farano:
*gives him body towel grin grin grin
This girl na wa grin
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by farano(f): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2014
King Tom:
Wow in that case I humbly back down. Make your magun no see me grin grin grin
mencade5: king tom. She is actually my spouse. Sowie u werent notify in time. cool
tongue
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by mencade5(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2014
@farano:
tongue
good morning...i hope u dream of me. tongue
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by KingTom(m): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2014
@farano:
tongue
undecided
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by iswallker(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
Reference: Dating again. What is wrong with these people. Going back down the same road again. Why not try personal development. Enhance your value and appeal to a wider range of people. The bigger the pool the better the choices. There are some people who's true value lies not in a certain individuals but in several but they may never realise that and devalue themselves settling for less. Girl, I pray you find real joy and peace and the real essence of living, that is purpose. Never let any monster ever mess you up again under the guise of the ever over-hyped, misused and maligned word called love. Cheers.

dont jump to conclusion..the attacker was a female friend of hers...
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by ICEKID334(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
iriskiki:

Like seriously dude...what the hell??! Hahahaha grin grin tongue
cum nd help mhi rub it pls cry
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by iriskiki(f): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
ICEKID334: cum nd help mhi rub it pls cry

You fail. My hands are anointed for good works... kiss
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by ICEKID334(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
iriskiki:

You fail. My hands are anointed for good works... kiss
yhu can use m.outh sad
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by iriskiki(f): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2014
ICEKID334: yhpu can use m.outh sad

My mouth is not meant for such... Sides doubt if your specimen is going to be worth the effort. Send me the specs and I'll see what I can do... grin grin
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by ICEKID334(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
iriskiki:

My mouth is not meant for such... Sides doubt if your specimen is going to be worth the effort. Send me the specs and I'll see what I can do... grin grin
oya make we qo corner na make we no blind pple eye
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by iriskiki(f): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2014
ICEKID334: oya make we qo corner na make we no blind pple eye

I have come, I have see, I have running... E no qualify... Sowie cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To Etisalat Event / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Samklef: 'My Manager And I Made $32m In 2021'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.