Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog (12641 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
Introduction
Hello, let me do a quick intro of myself, am Aaron Chidi (feel free to Google it) I am currently a business development officer and a blogger. B4 I continue let me state that I am not here to sell any product, Ebook, Services, blog, site, company or brand.
Everything and anything am about to say here will be free of charge.
NOTE: “TO BECOME A MILLIONIARE IN ONE YEAR NO BE BEANS…”It took Linda Ikeji 4 years before she could make any penny. grin
Now let’s go straight to business… cool

This is how i intend to become a millionaire in one year with my blog...Pls you guys should advice me if am going wrong.
1. Create a Blog and own the Domain
2. Get a unique content, post and market post
3. Build traffic for global site ranking (Search Engine Optimization S.E.O)
4. Alternative Adsense/income and Google Adsense (6 months)
5. Make first million and own a brand new car with the blog(one year)

1. Create a Blog and own the Domain
I just opened a blog last month and it already has over 20,000 page view…if you don’t have a blog don’t worry I will show you how to get one. I know a lot of people who don’t know what a blog is…don’t worry I will show you how I opened mine and how I got the domain name 2weeks ago. Most importantly I will also share with you guys the strategy I used to acquire over 20,000 page views in less than two weeks. I will not mention the URL/name of my blog here like I said earlier so as not to get banned from Nairaland for free advert or Backlinking. Abeg Oga Seun no close this thread. I de loyal ooo your boy still de Hustle..... smiley

Expect more secrets i use to generate traffic to my blog below and most importantly screen saved pictures of my account statement, dashboard, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
you could just release a sex tape! it worked for Kim K grin

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
@ bestestgirl what do mean i hope you are not implying that i should do a naked video of my self and post on my blog so as to generate traffic like Kim k? grin
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
What is a Blog?
A blog is a personal website or web page on which an individual records, opinions… et cetera on a regular bases.
How to open a good blog…
What you need to know before you open a blog.
1. Find your niche: It helps a lot in knowing how successful your blog will be. Eg what are you passionate about, is it cooking, football, parenting, et cetera. If you blog about whatever you like to do you will enjoy blogging and you would last longer. Blogging no be beans.
2. Pick a very good name for your blog: carefully pick a name that is catchy that people can remember easily. And let the name be SEO friendly. I WILL TALK ABOUT SEO later on.
3. Define your Ideal readers: tailor your writings to your readers.
4. Add value: Your content must add value to your reader’s lives. This is the only way you will get good quality readers.
5. Use your social media to advertise you blog. Create a facebook page, Google plus, link your post to twitter and Linked in simultaneously with NETWORKEDBLOGS so you don’t have to post the same thing over and over again on social media.
6. Picture: put a picture of yourself on the blog in about us…people tend to relate with the blog when they see the owner or know the owner.
7. Keep it simple
8. Be original
9. Be interesting
10. Be your self
11. Time: Blogging takes time
12. Research: spend time researching about what you want to post before you post.
13. Then lastly and most importantly market your post.

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
prowitin: @ bestestgirl what do mean i hope you are not implying that i should do a naked video of my self and post on my blog so as to generate traffic like Kim k? grin
Exactly!! grin I guaratee you@ll become a millionaire
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by dicksj93: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
bestestgirl: you could just release a sex tape! it worked for Kim K grin
chai! Dz runz gal wan d see tinz!
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by LajaLaba: 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
What a jester grin!u think say na bread and butter anyway God dey sha

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by dav8id(m): 12:31am On Jul 03, 2014
@Op pls continue we are following
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 03, 2014
prowitin: What is a Blog?
A blog is a personal website or web page on which an individual records, opinions… et cetera on a regular bases.
How to open a good blog…
What you need to know before you open a blog.
1. Find your niche: It helps a lot in knowing how successful your blog will be. Eg what are you passionate about, is it cooking, football, parenting, et cetera. If you blog about whatever you like to do you will enjoy blogging and you would last longer. Blogging no be beans.
2. Pick a very good name for your blog: careful pick a name that is catchy that people can remember easily. And let the name be SEO friendly. I WILL TALK ABOUT SEO later on.
3. Define your Ideal readers: tailor your writings to your readers.
4. Add value: Your content must add value to your reader’s lives. This is the only way you will get good quality readers.
5. Use your social media to advertise you blog. Create a facebook page, Google plus, link your post to twitter and Linked in simultaneously with NETWORKEDBLOGS so you don’t have to post the same thing over and over again on social media.
6. Picture: put a picture of yourself on the blog in about us…people tend to relate with the blog when they see the owner or know the owner.
7. Keep it simple
8. Be original
9. Be interesting
10. Be your self
11. Time: Blogging takes time
12. Research: spend time researching about what you want to post before you post.
13. Then lastly and most importantly market your post.
[size=20pt]
Bro How many times have we heard this over and over. Just go and hit the nail at the end, just say how you did it and explain, all these sermons means you want to still sell some your shitty stewpid ebooks. Just spill the beans and have a sense for once[/size]

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by knowledge4(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
OP,you are right that blogging can fetch millions as i have experienced it too.
But i disagree with step 4 about google adsense.
Adsense is a peanut, waste of time business, not worth it at all.
Create unique content and do effective marketing and be patient
The bucks will roll in.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
The deeper op digs the clearer it will become that making a million from blogging is way harder than he thought.

I wish you the best anyway. By the way, 20, 000 hits is almost nothing. You can see what I did with my website. Met some bottlenecks and left it for now to work on another project with better prospects.

http://peperest.com/webalizer/
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
The average Nigerian quits an unprofitable business venture after one year.
Blogs usually take more than that to be successful.

A blog is not a "product", it is a culture.
Culture takes years to develop.
lindaikeji is a culture.
cracked.com is a culture.
Nairaland is a culture.
etc etc

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by crestime(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
@OP, i will say to you, Very correct statement but Very very wrong strategy. You can more than possibly become a multi millionaire(in dollars) within a year only when you know and apply the right things in blogging.
DEAL BREAKER: YOU CAN ONLY MAKE DIRTY MONEY BLOGGING WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL. Otherwise, we have what we call World Wide Waste of time.
If you want to become really comfortable and make it big in blogging within a year, you have to:

1. Choose a profitable niche(i.e. A niche that has many serious businesses that can advertise with you / a niche that has many willing buyers and products to sell - I like niches like freight/exports/imports)

2. Sell > Advertise - selling on your blog is more profitable than advertising. You have to Start selling from day 1. If possible, make all your posts like a sales copy(i.e. Try to sell to the reader at the end of each post) or put related product banners around your posts. Advertising can come later. That is biscuit money.

3. Know your key audience - if you are a pro and want to sell physical products, seminars, consultations or contact services and get your cash in your bank account in Nigeria, then you need to be disciplined enough to know that you must target only Nigerians. But if you are just starting out and you don't need much stress about receiving payments and making clarifications, you may want to sell affiliate products to your readers. For this, I recommend you don't target Nigerians at all. Instead, target the US and use amazon associate programme. I think they are smooth.

4. Get a good keyword domain name - get a domain name that describes your blog(e.g, if you write about tracking shipments, your domain name could be something like easyshipmenttracker dot com). This will help your seo and your blog will likely show up when people google how to track their shipments easily.

5. You can make money from the first day - stop scaring people away by saying that they need more years to make money from their blogs. If your blog does not pay you in the first 3 months then, you are among the clueless majority. It means that you lack monetization ideas. If you can really have a solid strategy, be interesting with your posts, and engage with your readers, they will buy from you from the very first day if they want to.
6. You don't need high traffic - it is sad how people put all their interests on traffic numbers but yet make next to nothing out of it, even if they get the traffic. As far as I'm concerned, I don't need a lindaikeji-esque blog. I need a blog in a niche where I can sell. Simple. I don't need traffic. I don't need a million visitors. I don't even need a thousand page views. I will be very satisfied if I can just get only 100 interested and willing buyers everyday. If I can sell to them and make them very satisfied, they'll tell others about me. That's free marketing + trusted customers. Is this not business?.......
I have more than enough tips coming. If you want me to continue, just like my post

30 Likes

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by wealthinfos(m): 1:04am On Jul 05, 2014
the secret behind making legit money from blogging is CONTENT and knowing ur nitche properly.

See my secret: i have passion for Snail Farming and Real Estate business, i have a practical skill and experience for these two businesses, i have a physical office you can reach me incase you doubt what i profess or teach here online and finally, I put up a free blog with sensible and qaulity content, then i sit back calls keep coming, i give qaulity response to callers base on my years of expertise in the area, and the cash keep rolling into my account and directly to my hand in my office. #Fact.

Lesson Learnt: the more value and solution you give to the world, the more wealth you create!

Testimony: I am a living testimoney of the richies behind free blogging because i am making money from it and it will pay me forever. See my blogs: www.snailfarmingng..com and www.legitassets..com

I will see you @the top!
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Bros you are so right. A good content is important. But lots of traffic is also important. Imagine if u had over 50k viewers a day. Ur 100 interested customer would be over 500 hundred and that's over 500% sales.

wealthinfos: the secret behind making legit money from blogging is CONTENT and knowing ur nitche properly.

See my secret: i have passion for Snail Farming and Real Estate business, i have a practical skill and experience for these two businesses, i have a physical office you can reach me incase you doubt what i profess or teach here online and finally, I put up a free blog with sensible and qaulity content, then i sit back calls keep coming, i give qaulity response to callers base on my years of expertise in the area, and the cash keep rolling into my account and directly to my hand in my office. #Fact.

Lesson Learnt: the more value and solution you give to the world, the more wealth you create!

Testimony: I am a living testimoney of the richies behind free blogging because i am making money from it and it will pay me forever. See my blogs: www.snailfarmingng..com and www.legitassets..com

I will see you @the top!
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
If ur see my blog u would see a broduct at the side. Its mine. I sell it and it has been on my blog from day one. But that's just on the side notethe main point is building a brand and making it big. Anything u like u can sell then. Pls I really like ur own angle to this. Pls what I hv here is for every body to learn and grow for free. Share what u hv with us. Am also willing to learn.

crestime: @OP, i will say to you, Very correct statement but Very very wrong strategy. You can more than possibly become a multi millionaire(in dollars) within a year only when you know and apply the right things in blogging.
DEAL BREAKER: YOU CAN ONLY MAKE DIRTY MONEY BLOGGING WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL. Otherwise, we have what we call World Wide Waste of time.
If you want to become really comfortable and make it big in blogging within a year, you have to:

1. Choose a profitable niche(i.e. A niche that has many serious businesses that can advertise with you / a niche that has many willing buyers and products to sell - I like niches like freight/exports/imports)

2. Sell > Advertise - selling on your blog is more profitable than advertising. You have to Start selling from day 1. If possible, make all your posts like a sales copy(i.e. Try to sell to the reader at the end of each post) or put related product banners around your posts. Advertising can come later. That is biscuit money.

3. Know your key audience - if you are a pro and want to sell physical products, seminars, consultations or contact services and get your cash in your bank account in Nigeria, then you need to be disciplined enough to know that you must target only Nigerians. But if you are just starting out and you don't need much stress about receiving payments and making clarifications, you may want to sell affiliate products to your readers. For this, I recommend you don't target Nigerians at all. Instead, target the US and use amazon associate programme. I think they are smooth.

4. Get a good keyword domain name - get a domain name that describes your blog(e.g, if you write about tracking shipments, your domain name could be something like easyshipmenttracker dot com). This will help your seo and your blog will likely show up when people google how to track their shipments easily.

5. You can make money from the first day - stop scaring people away by saying that they need more years to make money from their blogs. If your blog does not pay you in the first 3 months then, you are among the clueless majority. It means that you lack monetization ideas. If you can really have a solid strategy, be interesting with your posts, and engage with your readers, they will buy from you from the very first day if they want to.
6. You don't need high traffic - it is sad how people put all their interests on traffic numbers but yet make next to nothing out of it, even if they get the traffic. As far as I'm concerned, I don't need a lindaikeji-esque blog. I need a blog in a niche where I can sell. Simple. I don't need traffic. I don't need a million visitors. I don't even need a thousand page views. I will be very satisfied if I can just get only 100 interested and willing buyers everyday. If I can sell to them and make them very satisfied, they'll tell others about me. That's free marketing + trusted customers. Is this not business?.......
I have more than enough tips coming. If you want me to continue, just like my post

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
Am not selling any ebook I don't have time for that every thing is free. If I hv one I will put it up here for free.

saytan:
[size=20pt]
Bro How many times have we heard this over and over. Just go and hit the nail at the end, just say how you did it and explain, all these sermons means you want to still sell some your shitty stewpid ebooks. Just spill the beans and have a sense for once[/size]
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
@crestime If u look well u will notice that my blog name has keywords in it to help in my SEO. Top- Trend. I hv considered all that and I hv put them in to consideration.

@2buff and
@blink182 I understand ur views and I am really trying to help here. I want to teach the novice and some retired pros. So I we can all learn from the beginning. But if u want me to jump to the end how will they learn? They will not know all the tricks and they will just jump in and fail.

@knowledge4 u are right adsence is a peanut. But don't rule it out just yet.(I hv my reasons and I will get there) besides I said some thing about alternative adsence and affilate. That's where the money(millions) are coming from.

Make una no let me rush this thing na. I hope I don't go off track. @crestime has said some things I planned to say. angry all join we go still talk..as long as we all learn grin

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
This is how my blog looks now.the other one is how it use to look. See the difference? Now it looks very different. wink

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Interesting article by Jason Njoku I want you guys to see. about not giving up (must read)

Jason Njoku is the founder of iROKO which is worth millions of dollars today. Here he writes about how in 2010 he had less than N10,000 in his account and how not giving up on his dreams changed his life. He shares his story and encourages others to keep fighting. Read full story at
Lindaikeji

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good news. Blog was ranked around 19million in the world. In just one night it jumbed to around 7m. grin now let's see if we can make 3m b4 month end.

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2014
How to Create A Blog

There are a lot of platforms that give people the opportunity of owning a free blog like Blogger, Wordpress , tumbler etcetera.. . I will advice you go with blogger because the dashboard is easy to navigate and it is what I am currently using.
If you don't have a person gmail account then go ahead and create new gmail account now. It's important if you want to own a free blog.
Once you have created a personal gmail account
Go to Blogger.com and Click “Create Your Blog Now”

Select a “Blog title” and an available URL for your blog. You can check if the URL you are considering is available by clicking "Check Availability".

Choose a starter template, which will act as the basic design/layout of your blog.

Click “Start Blogging”

Let me take you guys back to the Template again. By now you have selected a nice template and in your mind you believe it’s very nice...well the problem with what you have is that it is free and it is given to you just as it was given to millions of other people worldwide. So you have to put in extra time or effort to make yours look unique.
In Blogger we have what they call Widget for Wordpress you might hear them say plugins. All join....they are used like an Addon to help you add codes, links, scripts etcetera to help beautify your blog.

The normal everyday blog templates are lacking different themes/layouts and widgets – In other words, your blog will look really blank and boring. If you want additional themes or plugins to customize your blog, you have to pay to get them or use the over 800 free boring ones on blogger… or google search a lot to get the free downloadable ones. Trust me, these days you will need a very good template in other to convince anybody to invest in your blog or do business with you.

Speaking of Plugins....i just added one to my blog yesterday, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE....got it from Outbrain.
Looks cool right?

Comment below if you want me to guide you step by step in achieving this on your blog.

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by born2lead01: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
Cool,I have been silently following your blog and I created mine this week. How do I get this better template you are talking about?
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 6:16am On Jul 20, 2014
My brother thanks for following. You must have heard poeple say google is your friend, True... Well I will tell u My secret. Youtube Is my family. grin
Just google top 50 template theme for blogger. You will see a site. I can't metion it here so I don't get ban. Go through all the 50 and Download the one you like. Then let me know so I can show you how to install. Warning u go do some coding.I will teach you the basics
born2lead01: Cool,I have been silently following your blog and I created mine this week. How do I get this better template you are talking about?
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 6:37am On Jul 20, 2014
@born2lead01 I just saw your blog. Very nice.I guess your nitch is medical are you a doctor for real? I like the fact that you hv selected vagiina topic. Its provides value. But Don't limit your self to that topc alone oooo. You also need the male traffic. So create content to also appeal to them like. Eg Things any man should watch out for before sucking her. Eg. Will my size affect her after sex. Ecetera
Some days back I posted a video of a woman who intentionally gave birth alone in the forest. Now you can do the same and ask your viewers can you do this? will your man allow this? Tell them about the medical implication. Your blog is awesome. Vagiinadoctor
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2014
Now that you have successfully opened your blogs. My people its time to learn how to Build your brand. The first lesson is Favicon...this is the small "N"aira sign you see on the top left corner of the site when you go to Nairaland.com and the "t" sign in twitter or the "f" on facebook. Go to your Layout in the dashboard and click the edit botton on the Favicon and insert a 16 by 16 picel picture/image of your choice that explains your site in a glance.
If you don't hv a 16 by 16 image and you don't know how to get it resized to that size then just do what I did. Take the image to "iconj dot com" they have a favicon genator software on there site that will resize your picture for free. You can even go through the free samples they have and select any one you like for free. After that go to your dashboard and upload it in your favicon. Shikena...................

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2014
@crestime show na. Come and share your ideas. Make we all learn together.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by born2lead01: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2014
Thanks so much bros for that, I'm not a doctor I just overheard two ladies discussing about the V part (while i was researching into a niche) and I thought I should create a blog related to that. I tried several variations such as care,health,info etc but not available on blogger but was eventually able to see the doctor one.

I just stumbled on the article and I think I found your own template on it. Thanks I will read it fully and let you know when I'm ready to install it.

A big GBOSA for you on the ideas you just dropped,I will surely come up with posts on them in good time.

Thanks so much again,following your thread bumper to bumper!
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2014
Word. I like your style.
Good idea.
born2lead01: Thanks so much bros for that, I'm not a doctor I just overheard two ladies discussing about the V part (while i was researching into a niche) and I thought I should create a blog related to that. I tried several variations such as care,health,info etc but not available on blogger but was eventually able to see the doctor one.

I just stumbled on the article and I think I found your own template on it. Thanks I will read it fully and let you know when I'm ready to install it.

A big GBOSA for you on the ideas you just dropped,I will surely come up with posts on them in good time.

Thanks so much again,following your thread bumper to bumper!

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by CBNIM: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
prowitin: Word. I like your style.
Good idea.

Good work op,

Please continue
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Thanks bro.
No problem.
Am about to talk about another branding.
Domain Name

CBNIM:

Good work op,

Please continue

FG Seeks Fresh Court Order To Extend Detention Of Binance Executives / Money Supply Jumps To N49 Trillion / Why Are Major Oil Companies In Nigeria Controlled By Yorubas And Hausas?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81