Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,353 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog (12660 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
smileyAiit this is good news. Just hit 5m in global Ranking grin

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hmm not bad for a blog that is not even up to 2months old. wink been off the grid for a while. Did not go too far am on Domaning trying to get the right domain tricks for my next blog so I can sell at a good price come December.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by DonaldYusuf(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2014
@OP. I have a blog which bears my name, would you advice i go with the blog or create another blog with a generic name? Thanks
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
prowitin: Hmm not bad for a blog that is not even up to 2months old. wink been off the grid for a while. Did not go too far am on Domaning trying to get the right domain tricks for my next blog so I can sell at a good price come December.

Where is this op?

I just opened my blog 29th. I need to change the name as in from hope4breastcancer to something else and I'm finding it difficult to do that.

Secondly I'm finding it hard to add some footnotes to my blog title . Something like giving hope and inspiration to cancer sufferers.

Lastly I will like to own my own domain. I currently use blogger.com

I'm not writing to make money pls. Just writing to help other women going through similar situation.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by KidProgrammer(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bro,am planning 2 set up a blog,am f0cusing on Social Media niche,shey traffic dey dia
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by haryorolar(m): 2:16am On Oct 04, 2014
crestime: @OP, i will say to you, Very correct statement but Very very wrong strategy. You can more than possibly become a multi millionaire(in dollars) within a year only when you know and apply the right things in blogging.
DEAL BREAKER: YOU CAN ONLY MAKE DIRTY MONEY BLOGGING WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL. Otherwise, we have what we call World Wide Waste of time.
If you want to become really comfortable and make it big in blogging within a year, you have to:

1. Choose a profitable niche(i.e. A niche that has many serious businesses that can advertise with you / a niche that has many willing buyers and products to sell - I like niches like freight/exports/imports)

2. Sell > Advertise - selling on your blog is more profitable than advertising. You have to Start selling from day 1. If possible, make all your posts like a sales copy(i.e. Try to sell to the reader at the end of each post) or put related product banners around your posts. Advertising can come later. That is biscuit money.

3. Know your key audience - if you are a pro and want to sell physical products, seminars, consultations or contact services and get your cash in your bank account in Nigeria, then you need to be disciplined enough to know that you must target only Nigerians. But if you are just starting out and you don't need much stress about receiving payments and making clarifications, you may want to sell affiliate products to your readers. For this, I recommend you don't target Nigerians at all. Instead, target the US and use amazon associate programme. I think they are smooth.

4. Get a good keyword domain name - get a domain name that describes your blog(e.g, if you write about tracking shipments, your domain name could be something like easyshipmenttracker dot com). This will help your seo and your blog will likely show up when people google how to track their shipments easily.

5. You can make money from the first day - stop scaring people away by saying that they need more years to make money from their blogs. If your blog does not pay you in the first 3 months then, you are among the clueless majority. It means that you lack monetization ideas. If you can really have a solid strategy, be interesting with your posts, and engage with your readers, they will buy from you from the very first day if they want to.
6. You don't need high traffic - it is sad how people put all their interests on traffic numbers but yet make next to nothing out of it, even if they get the traffic. As far as I'm concerned, I don't need a lindaikeji-esque blog. I need a blog in a niche where I can sell. Simple. I don't need traffic. I don't need a million visitors. I don't even need a thousand page views. I will be very satisfied if I can just get only 100 interested and willing buyers everyday. If I can sell to them and make them very satisfied, they'll tell others about me. That's free marketing + trusted customers. Is this not business?.......
I have more than enough tips coming. If you want me to continue, just like my post
Plx sir cn u email mi @ ayoola6789@gmail.com, i hv a blog site i run nd i nid ur help to mak money frm it....tnx
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Chibenze(m): 4:18am On Oct 04, 2014
candygosh:

Where is this op?

I just opened my blog 29th. I need to change the name as in from hope4breastcancer to something else and I'm finding it difficult to do that.

Secondly I'm finding it hard to add some footnotes to my blog title . Something like giving hope and inspiration to cancer sufferers.

I'm not writing to make money pls. Just writing to help other women going through similar situation.
if u have a visa or mastercard, visit godaddy.com to register a domain, since it is on blogger. It will be host free (u just need a domain only)

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lindaikeji blog spot is no more. Wow. Now you see why a dot com is important. Sorry I was MIA for 2months. Had to gow my blog. Am back
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
prowitin:
Lindaikeji blog spot is no more. Wow. Now you see why a dot com is important. Sorry I was MIA for 2months. Had to go work on my blog and make some cash. Am back
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by taddat(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
op, kindly check My blog and give comment : tadworld..com. critizms are encouraged...
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 3:38am On Oct 10, 2014
taddat:
op, kindly check My blog and give comment : tadworld..com. critizms are encouraged...
Niceblog. You just need to. Arrang your gadgetso they fit in well to look good. And post more often.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 3:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Sent you a mail. Check
haryorolar:
Plx sir cn u email mi @ ayoola6789@gmail.com, i hv a blog site i run nd i nid ur help to mak money frm it....tnx
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 3:45am On Oct 10, 2014
In my opinion. That's the best nitch in the world now.
Yes traffic dey
The richest blogger in theworld is under this. Nitch.
Mashable owner
KidProgrammer:
Bro,am planning 2 set up a blog,am f0cusing on Social Media niche,shey traffic dey dia
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 3:49am On Oct 10, 2014
Am here. Thanks for the question.
Good idea. But I will advice you make money from it because you will. Need the motivation. Cus blogging can be tiring. Wat other domain did you hv in mind. Then goto your dashboard setting and discription to. Fix the footer.

candygosh:

Where is this op?

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 4:00am On Oct 10, 2014
Aiit. Time for updates So we can commence with traffic pulling strategy. First my ranking so far and site worth. See screen grabs below...

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 4:02am On Oct 10, 2014
It all depends on your content and who you are.

DonaldYusuf:
@OP. I have a blog which bears my name, would you advice i go with the blog or create another blog with a generic name? Thanks
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 4:09am On Oct 10, 2014
Getting traffick to your blog. Is one tricky job. If you Are not careful you will blog for 4years and You will not have more than 500 page views. First I will talk about Backlinks. This is The trick to getting ranked or recognised by Alexa and It helps with traffic...too early in the morning.
I Will talk about this over the weekend. Lol am sure boys. Want to know this...I go delay am well well.
Check out my. Backlink below

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Xpressionz: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hi Prowitin and all the bloggers in the house

I commend you for a great job you are doing.
I have a challenge that I need your advise on.
I am a young medical doctor and a writer. I have decided to finally start a health blog after so much procrastination. My challenge however is deciding on whether or not to focus on a national audience or a global one.
I will have preferred to focus on a national audience but I seem not to be able to lay my hands on a successful local health blog that focuses on only the Nigerian audience.
Also, If I am to focus on the Nigerian audience, will it be wise for me to just pick a particular subniche or to write on general health stuffs since I am streamlining my audience to the Nigerian internet users alone.
I am just trying to make up my mind on this but I keep getting confused. Please a little advise on this issue will do.

Thanks.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by samseen02(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
crestime:
@OP, i will say to you, Very correct statement but Very very wrong strategy. You can more than possibly become a multi millionaire(in dollars) within a year only when you know and apply the right things in blogging.
DEAL BREAKER: YOU CAN ONLY MAKE DIRTY MONEY BLOGGING WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL. Otherwise, we have what we call World Wide Waste of time.
If you want to become really comfortable and make it big in blogging within a year, you have to:

1. Choose a profitable niche(i.e. A niche that has many serious businesses that can advertise with you / a niche that has many willing buyers and products to sell - I like niches like freight/exports/imports)

2. Sell > Advertise - selling on your blog is more profitable than advertising. You have to Start selling from day 1. If possible, make all your posts like a sales copy(i.e. Try to sell to the reader at the end of each post) or put related product banners around your posts. Advertising can come later. That is biscuit money.

3. Know your key audience - if you are a pro and want to sell physical products, seminars, consultations or contact services and get your cash in your bank account in Nigeria, then you need to be disciplined enough to know that you must target only Nigerians. But if you are just starting out and you don't need much stress about receiving payments and making clarifications, you may want to sell affiliate products to your readers. For this, I recommend you don't target Nigerians at all. Instead, target the US and use amazon associate programme. I think they are smooth.

4. Get a good keyword domain name - get a domain name that describes your blog(e.g, if you write about tracking shipments, your domain name could be something like easyshipmenttracker dot com). This will help your seo and your blog will likely show up when people google how to track their shipments easily.

5. You can make money from the first day - stop scaring people away by saying that they need more years to make money from their blogs. If your blog does not pay you in the first 3 months then, you are among the clueless majority. It means that you lack monetization ideas. If you can really have a solid strategy, be interesting with your posts, and engage with your readers, they will buy from you from the very first day if they want to.
6. You don't need high traffic - it is sad how people put all their interests on traffic numbers but yet make next to nothing out of it, even if they get the traffic. As far as I'm concerned, I don't need a lindaikeji-esque blog. I need a blog in a niche where I can sell. Simple. I don't need traffic. I don't need a million visitors. I don't even need a thousand page views. I will be very satisfied if I can just get only 100 interested and willing buyers everyday. If I can sell to them and make them very satisfied, they'll tell others about me. That's free marketing + trusted customers. Is this not business?.......
I have more than enough tips coming. If you want me to continue, just like my post
Bro you really hit it
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 6:41am On Oct 11, 2014
Xpressionz:
Hi Prowitin and all the bloggers in the house

I commend you for a great job you are doing.
I have a challenge that I need your advise on.
I am a young medical doctor and a writer. I have decided to finally start a health blog after so much procrastination. My challenge however is deciding on whether or not to focus on a national audience or a global one.
I will have preferred to focus on a national audience but I seem not to be able to lay my hands on a successful local health blog that focuses on only the Nigerian audience.
Also, If I am to focus on the Nigerian audience, will it be wise for me to just pick a particular subniche or to write on general health stuffs since I am streamlining my audience to the Nigerian internet users alone.
I am just trying to make up my mind on this but I keep getting confused. Please a little advise on this issue will do.

Thanks.

Well the truth is itis always better to think global and act local. Besides they say charity begins at home. I know one Nigerian health blog I follow and he is not doing bad check out. www dot justhealthng dot info.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by Harry4cas(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
i want to start blogging but idont know any niche to focus on... I want to great 2 blogs at last but dont knw the niche to choose.... Nursing the idea of Movies,WWE,Techs/gadget, And lastly a site 4 Nigerian lyrics only. I want to av 2blogs like ah said 1 to attract intenational audience n the other just 4 naija.

I would av jumped to start a simple site about Naija lyrics but i'm not a fan ov naija music n that will affect my proposed blog. Chai wat other niche do u guys suggest that i should start that av nt yet been crowded by naija bloggers?

Secondly, i dont av an android planing to get bb z3 when i av enough money n also idnt av a p.c how possible can an X2 nokia phone owner fair in blogging? Or should i wait till I get my Unilorin Tab? Hope u can use tablet to do blogging ??

you might wanna checkout ma 1st mobile site... I made the site when i was 15 at ma ss2 but i left it at 2012 since xtgem bought over mywibes.

www.msmack.mywibes.com

lol can i even sell that one? I need money...
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by sinegy: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wow....so much invaluable information on this thread....priceless!
Its so rare to see one of such these days around here. The op is so selfless, amiable and a greart writer too!!!...with his simple and comprehensive writing style.
God bless you bro...your success is surely not far away.

Sadly though, awesome threads like these hardly make fp.
Am surely following this thread to the end...hope it never ends though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by G12(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
OP, thanks so much for the wonderful job. It's good to have you as a voluntary mentor, lol. I used the word "voluntary mentor" because I know there are alot of aspiring bloggers like myself out there face with so many questions on how to overcome the many challenges, or even how to start blogging. And you have so made yourself available for the wonderful service. Thanks so much.

I set up a blog sometime a go under motivational niche, although I have not been putting up contents there.

My question are:

1. Do you think the motivational niche is a good one and can attract good traffic? (Because that is my passion and I can write good contents on that)

2. If I want to start blogging on health, wealth or relationship niche which seemed to be the biggest niche, since I know little about that and I can hardly get good content on my own. Will it be appropriate if I should get articles online, publish on my blog and stating the Authour's name there(to avoid plagiarism/copy right infringement)?

3. If I should do No.2 (publishing different authour's articles on my blog), what possible effects(-ve and +ve) will it have on my blog.

I'd really appreciate your analytical answers.

Thanks and God bless you abundantly.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by taddat(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pls op, i need help on how to connect my blog to google absense, i need to start making money from it , kindly help :- tadworld..com
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 6:59am On Oct 13, 2014
My brother I hv seen your blog and it isnot google adsense ready.u don't need it yet. U need to post more often. But if. U. Insistemail me prowitin@gmail

taddat:
Pls op, i need help on how to connect my blog to google absense, i need to start making money from it , kindly help :- tadworld..com
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by mastercee(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2014
prowitin:
My brother I hv seen your blog and it isnot google adsense ready.u don't need it yet. U need to post more often. But if. U. Insistemail me prowitin@gmail

Good morning boss,

Please help me critically analyse my blog, Importationwealth.com and kindly tell me if I am doing anything wrong.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2014
Absolutly nothing wrong. Nice nitch we just have tolook for a way to. Get the info on your blog out there for them to see and make more traffic. My blog is 4months old and Your domain is 5months nice. I love thetemplate. Let's get more traffic together

mastercee:

Good morning boss,

Please help me critically analyse my blog, Importationwealth.com and kindly tell me if I am doing anything wrong.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2014
The way you sound makes me think you are a comedian. You don't know which nitch to do yet u want to hv 2 blogs. You don't even have one. You think its a joke to run. A successful blog? Linda ikeji Range did not. Come by chance,there is a lot. Of sleepless night and hard work. My advice is, stay away from blogging if you Can not even afford to get a laptop how do you intend to blog effectively?

If you still insist on playing around then get an android phone and open 10 blogs that should keep you busy.

Harry4cas:
i want to start blogging but idont know any niche to focus on... I want to great 2 blogs at last but dont knw the niche to choose.... Nursing the idea of Movies,WWE,Techs/gadget, And lastly a site 4 Nigerian lyrics only. I want to av 2blogs like ah said 1 to attract intenational audience n the other just 4 naija.

I would av jumped to start a simple site about Naija lyrics but i'm not a fan ov naija music n that will affect my proposed blog. Chai wat other niche do u guys suggest that i should start that av nt yet been crowded by naija bloggers?

Secondly, i dont av an android planing to get bb z3 when i av enough money n also idnt av a p.c how possible can an X2 nokia phone owner fair in blogging? Or should i wait till I get my Unilorin Tab? Hope u can use tablet to do blogging ??

you might wanna checkout ma 1st mobile site... I made the site when i was 15 at ma ss2 but i left it at 2012 since xtgem bought over mywibes.

www.msmack.mywibes.com

lol can i even sell that one? I need money...
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2014
Yes that is a. Good nitch even better if you are a serious/pro. Speaker Or a Pastor It makes it easy.
There is nothing wrong in sourcing for info on line as long as you Quote the source Or Edit it in your own Words. But going in to health, wealth or relationship is risky if you don't hv a passion for it Overtime you Will get tired. In short time Self. Imagine you opened a blog on your passion and yet you could not update it na health, wealth or relationship u go Come do well?

G12:
OP, thanks so much for the wonderful job. It's good to have you as a voluntary mentor, lol. I used the word "voluntary mentor" because I know there are alot of aspiring bloggers like myself out there face with so many questions on how to overcome the many challenges, or even how to start blogging. And you have so made yourself available for the wonderful service. Thanks so much.

I set up a blog sometime a go under motivational niche, although I have not been putting up contents there.

My question are:

1. Do you think the motivational niche is a good one and can attract good traffic? (Because that is my passion and I can write good contents on that)

2. If I want to start blogging on health, wealth or relationship niche which seemed to be the biggest niche, since I know little about that and I can hardly get good content on my own. Will it be appropriate if I should get articles online, publish on my blog and stating the Authour's name there(to avoid plagiarism/copy right infringement)?

3. If I should do No.2 (publishing different authour's articles on my blog), what possible effects(-ve and +ve) will it have on my blog.

I'd really appreciate your analytical answers.

Thanks and God bless you abundantly.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by mastercee(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2014
prowitin:
Absolutly nothing wrong. Nice nitch we just have tolook for a way to. Get the info on your blog out there for them to see and make more traffic. My blog is 4months old and Your domain is 5months nice. I love thetemplate. Let's get more traffic together

Thank you so much boss! My greatest challenge has always been driving traffic to the blog. Please how can we do this together, you said you want to share some traffic generation tactics with us, but you are yet to do.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by G12(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
prowitin:
Yes that is a. Good nitch even better if you are a serious/pro. Speaker Or a Pastor It makes it easy.
There is nothing wrong in sourcing for info on line as long as you Quote the source Or Edit it in your own Words. But going in to health, wealth or relationship is risky if you don't hv a passion for it Overtime you Will get tired. In short time Self. Imagine you opened a blog on your passion and yet you could not update it na health, wealth or relationship u go Come do well?

Thanks for the reply boss!

I know where I can get free article on the health, wealth and relationship niches but updating it on my blog with the authour's name is actually my concerning. We are concerning about the money and wanna go into where the money is. From what I have learned, those 3 niches have a good market.

So pls, what is the implication of the above?

Waiting patiently to know how you did the traffic magic to having a good ranking on alexa within a short time.

Believe me, traffic is what has kept me from blogging. A blogging is a waste of time without traffic.

Once I have learned your method and try it out, the moment I see result, no matter how little it is. I will be motivated to put in more effort. That is how it works for me.

thanks! Waiting for you traffic method.
Re: How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog by prowitin(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Traffic Report Coming soon...Watch out cool
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
.>
>>
.>
.>>>>>>>>>>>

Make i talk true \it will not come soon ooo/ lol grin this is the koko of blogging make una aloow me to do shakara small. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Binance Says 30% Of Blocked Account Cases Are Law Enforcement-Related / Ifeanyi Ubah Dissociates Himself From 2017 Governorship Campaign Posters / How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.