Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,527 members, 7,971,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:13 PM

Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. (13646 Views)

My Short Review Of Lenovo A536 5" 1gb Ram 8gb Rom. / Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread / New Doogee Dg800 Phone With 1gb Ram And 8gb Rom. Check Out The Specs Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by Randerl: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
This is my final thought on the above fone

niklabs:
No, it hasn't all the specs that are listed man! Look at your screenshot that you posted : it's 540px × 960px resolution! Something to say? Where is the 1080p res? haha Also this phone have MT6582 cpu, don't trust antutu and cpu-z, even other utilities, the system on this device is freaky modded so all apps that can show hardware specifications will read FALSE INFORMATION!
Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by HudsonBanks(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
Everything about this phone is ABSOLUTELY fake! It's a cheap attempt at a Lenovo phone. Those interested should thread with caution except you don't mind a cheap low quality Chinese knockoff.

God bless!

1 Like

Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by Randerl: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
From A User Familiar With Chinese Phone Tricks

It has come to my awareness that some
Chinese manufacturers are using a script to
fake hardware specifications in benchmark
tools and hardware info apps. I’m not sure
how long exactly this has been the case but
there are reports from people recently and
that prompted me to quickly spread the
message. Read on to find out how to check if
your phone does have such a script in place.

The script name is called
“agold_cheat_evaluating_software.xml ”. It is
located in your system’s /etc/ folder. Use your
favourite file manager app and navigate to
the very root and then into the “etc” folder.
You can use whatever search functionality too
and type the file name in. From the looks of
the script, it simply acts as a filter and comes
in place when the detected app is launched. It
then replaces original values with their fake
ones, thus giving you fake information on the
hardware specifications.

I believe this isn’t a common occurrence and
from what has been reported, it comes mostly
from unknown brands that make imitations
and clones (tier 3 companies). This has so far
affected only mediatek CPU powered phones.
If your phone underperforms as compared to
other phones with specified similar
specifications, it might be due to some fake
hardware reporting. Do check today and
report in if your phone suffers from such an
issue.

See Below Sample of The Script Used By These Guys.

Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by Walexz02(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
Chinzzy: haylo fwnds!!

To buy this phone, any other phone, eletronics, lappys n other items here in Nigeria, view www. to confirm the price
then text me your full names, delivery address, contact phone nos and the SKU of the item. it would get delivered at ur door step at no cost and you can pay cash on delivery of the item.
make me your consultant today..call me on 07030063600.
thank you.
Hi chinzy! please reply the email i sent to you.
Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by jeebz: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by Cyberbaze(m): 5:27am On Jul 04, 2014
niklabs:
No, it hasn't all the specs that are listed man! Look at your screenshot that you posted : it's 540px × 960px resolution! Something to say? Where is the 1080p res? haha Also this phone have MT6582 cpu, don't trust antutu and cpu-z, even other utilities, the system on this device is freaky modded so all apps that can show hardware specifications will read FALSE INFORMATION!
guy, stop lying, stop false witnesses on what you have not witnessed. The screenshot was resized so it can be uploaded on nairaland. This phone was ranked above galaxy S3 on Antutu.. It can be a cloned phone but I respect it's features. This is Octa core mehn, playing Gta San Andreas faster than PS2, PSP.

Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by Cyberbaze(m): 5:32am On Jul 04, 2014
Randerl: From A User Familiar With Chinese Phone Tricks

It has come to my awareness that some
Chinese manufacturers are using a script to
fake hardware specifications in benchmark
tools and hardware info apps. I’m not sure
how long exactly this has been the case but
there are reports from people recently and
that prompted me to quickly spread the
message. Read on to find out how to check if
your phone does have such a script in place.

The script name is called
“agold_cheat_evaluating_software.xml ”. It is
located in your system’s /etc/ folder. Use your
favourite file manager app and navigate to
the very root and then into the “etc” folder.
You can use whatever search functionality too
and type the file name in. From the looks of
the script, it simply acts as a filter and comes
in place when the detected app is launched. It
then replaces original values with their fake
ones, thus giving you fake information on the
hardware specifications.

I believe this isn’t a common occurrence and
from what has been reported, it comes mostly
from unknown brands that make imitations
and clones (tier 3 companies). This has so far
affected only mediatek CPU powered phones.
If your phone underperforms as compared to
other phones with specified similar
specifications, it might be due to some fake
hardware reporting. Do check today and
report in if your phone suffers from such an
issue.

See Below Sample of The Script Used By These Guys.
o boy see hackers. Note =am not using the phone to browse nairaland, so you are checking another phone . [img][/img]
Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by Osyxcel(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2014
^^^Ignorance SMH.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by mrdrizzy(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2014
lols...in china there are lots of competition and knock off device..if xiaomi or lenovo launches a new device.smaller companies will always like to create a clone with relatively same of more features than d original.den reduce d price...this are called KNOCKOFF DEVICE...their features are real guys..nd dat chipset is also real..bt its stll a clone..an impressive one i gotta say

1 Like

Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by viper07: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2014
Even if dis phone runs 4.4kit kat with 3gb ram and octer core e no till better pass R7........ d ui of d phone sf no dy lyk phone way d rili run kit kat, u sure say dat phone d do kit kat functions sad
Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by dazekid(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
hmmmnn... op abet where did you get the phone coz all my search queries on the internet(google,aliexpress e.t.c) bring up no results of this phone..
Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by Randerl: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Cool, Ride On.

Guys Are Now Reasoning With The Poster.

Where Ur Online Link. Post Am Here.

Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by toluxa1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Cyberbaze: guy, stop lying, stop false witnesses on what you have not witnessed. The screenshot was resized so it can be uploaded on nairaland. This phone was ranked above galaxy S3 on Antutu.. It can be a cloned phone but I respect it's features. This is Octa core mehn, playing Gta San Andreas faster than PS2, PSP.

LMAO. Guy you funny gan o. I guess you are kinda new to the chinese mobile arena. I have seen where a 2GB memory card is upgraded to 32GB sir. I have seen factories upgrade an 8GB flash drive to 256GB, and trust me, it will take data worth that size. These guys are experts in the art of cloning. There are Samsung s5 clones of 30k, you cannot know the difference if you have not used it extensively. They clone screen and resolution, everything!

Anyway, enjoy your phone FOR NOW. Its not an original Lenovo, its cloned and the specs are highly misplaced, no phone matches a 3GB RAM with 8GB ROM. Top Smart phones in the world just started using 3GB RAM recently. I can assure you though, it wont last. There is a reason why some phones cost 85k and same spec chinese phone cost 28k, its not about cheap labour, its cheap material. Snapdragon 801 and MTKxxxx no be mate, one will fail at 35KM, while the other is still waxing strong at 1000KM.
Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by Cyberbaze(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
The only problem of the phone is how long will it last? but is good for the price.
Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by Anomnity: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
mr.drizzy:
lols...in china there are lots of competition and knock off device..if xiaomi or lenovo launches a new device.smaller companies will always like to create a clone with relatively same of more features than d original.den reduce d price...this are called KNOCKOFF DEVICE...their features are real guys..nd dat chipset is also real..bt its stll a clone..an impressive one i gotta say
I can bet with money that the specs especially the 3Gb Ram aren't real. Its only little time and the secret of this new chinese trick will be exposed & become breaking news.
Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by viper07: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Anomnity:
I can bet with money that the specs especially the 3Gb Ram aren't real. Its only little time and the secret of this new chinese trick will be exposed & become breaking news.

lol grin
Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by Eghosa1(m): 6:27am On Jul 05, 2014
Introducing Y'all to my new thread guys. I call it the fastest tablet ever. Feel free.

https://www.nairaland.com/1799528/cube-talk9x-kitkat-octa-core
Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by Marvell23(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
Anomnity: China clone copy.Certain to be. Someone brought a bad knockoff clone of Lenovo P780 to me & it was unbelievable but you can tell if you know real from fake.But if the specs are real and true then the phone is the best of its kind at an unbelievable price.But is the 3Gb real? The 3300mah now real? These are some of the questions.
from all indications and closer observation of the phone, it lacks beauty and substance and Lenovo I know quite well will always put their logo on their phone. So my verdict, this is no a Lenovo phone. Probably a clone China phone
Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by Cyberbaze(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Marvell23: from all indications and closer observation of the phone, it lacks beauty and substance and Lenovo I know quite well will always put their logo on their phone. So my verdict, this is no a Lenovo phone. Probably a clone China phone
the phone has Lenovo logo at the back
Re: Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. by Habeebpain(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
Reasons why it is a knockoff

1. There's no trace of such a phone on the Lenovo website or gadget reviewing sites such as gsmarena, gizchina, Engadget etc.

2. The phone doesn't have the Lenovo build quality I know. There's no logo on the front (which is always on all Lenovo phones).

3. I sell phones and I follow the news about newly released devices especially from big manufacturers like Lenovo, Xiaomi, ZTE, Doogee, Jiayu etc. Lenovo's latest release is called Lenovo Golden Warrior A8. There's nothing like this in their device history.

4. The user interface isn't Lenovo's at all. Lenovo has a
unique user interface called Vibe UI. This UI can be found on their phone such as the best selling S650. One common thing about the UI is that it doesn't have an app drawer. All apps are on the home screen. Also the settings has a white interface not black like you've posted above.

5. KitKat is known for using white notification icons. Your network signal bar and clock are in white not blue.

If you want picture proofs I can give you. But beware of buying cheap knockoffs. If you're into selling of phones, never buy phones that are clones of flagship devices.

There are some really good devices out there made by Chinese manufacturers. I sell them, if you are interested you can WhatsApp me on 07088535479.

If you're looking for a Tecno R7 killer, the Xiaomi Redmi note is the best bet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. / Nigeria Slams Meta With $220M Fine For "Data Privacy Breach" / Strange Phone Call: Private Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.