Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Question Of The Day: Would You Slap Your Dad Or Mum For $10 Million - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question Of The Day: Would You Slap Your Dad Or Mum For $10 Million (1067 Views)

Should I Tell My Dad Or Not? / Who Do You Like Most: Your Dad Or Your Mum? / Dad Or Mum: Who Do You Love Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: Would You Slap Your Dad Or Mum For $10 Million by abdulkayus(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
I know it somehow awkward and funny, but would you do it, slap your Dad or Mum for $10 Million?
Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Slap Your Dad Or Mum For $10 Million by Coldfeet(f): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
My papa go kill me if I no give am the dirtiest of slaps for 10milion dollars. grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Slap Your Dad Or Mum For $10 Million by kendrick93(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
$10m too much na.. give me 500k na sharp tins
Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Slap Your Dad Or Mum For $10 Million by Eyepencil: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
I will slap and kick him too wats dia?
Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Slap Your Dad Or Mum For $10 Million by fijiano202(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
not just slap i will also break bottle on my dad's head but for my mum keep ur forking money
Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Slap Your Dad Or Mum For $10 Million by eskoya: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
Even if d money s shown to n hs presence I wount dear think of slapin hm
Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Slap Your Dad Or Mum For $10 Million by dongilly(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
Omoo c gbege!
@OP U want make pple kill der fada abi.......
Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Slap Your Dad Or Mum For $10 Million by Lordabas: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
My dad would slap me if I don't, c'mon it's a million buck! shocked shocked
Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Slap Your Dad Or Mum For $10 Million by Haywhymido(m): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Promise me dis whole world i wouldn't still do dat In Shaa Allah. Put urself in ur mother's or father's shoe
Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Slap Your Dad Or Mum For $10 Million by Gboliwe: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lordabas: My dad would slap me if I don't, c'mon it's a million buck! shocked shocked
its actually Ten (10) million
Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Slap Your Dad Or Mum For $10 Million by texaco1: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
I would first apologise before giving them so sound slaps . Mum won't mind 1million dollars
Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Slap Your Dad Or Mum For $10 Million by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2014
If they give me the consent to do so,I will! They need the money more than I do.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Slap Your Dad Or Mum For $10 Million by crackhaus: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2014
They will understand why I had to do it cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: Would You Slap Your Dad Or Mum For $10 Million by tpia5: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2014
Price is different from value.

As they say in america, what does it profit you to know the price of everything and the value of nothing?

Let's stop all these valueless threads plz. How have such topics disturbed boko haram?

(1) (Reply)

It Not Always The Women's Fault. / Bizarrewednesday: Medical Miracle, Baby Born Still Inside Amniotic Sac / 9 Prayers To God That Will Make Your Marriage Blossom!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.