Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,854 members, 7,972,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:19 AM

A Letter To Her Boyfriend- Fake Love Or True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To Her Boyfriend- Fake Love Or True Love? (970 Views)

Fake Love: How to Identify it. / Shocking Couple: Is This True Love Or True African Jazz ??? { Must See) / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Her Boyfriend- Fake Love Or True Love? by Wisdytech(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
#Fake_love_every_where

A girl sends her boy friend who
lives in another town a
letter which read "I am
sorry but i'm in love with a
young, cute, adorable, intelligent and
handsome guy.

So i want us to end our relationship
since i dont longer loves you.Please send my
picture back to me.

2 DAYS LATER, The guy sent her an
envelope
containing 50 different pictures and a
letter which read " Pls am sorry but i have
forgotten your face so please select
ur picture and send the
rest back to me".

Now This is myQuestion: WHICH OF THEM
#BROKE THE OTHERS HEART THE MOST?.
Re: A Letter To Her Boyfriend- Fake Love Or True Love? by TyTymer(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
The chic had it coming. tongue That guy smashed her black, stony heart and grinded the pieces to dust grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Her Boyfriend- Fake Love Or True Love? by Tallesty1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
ty-tymer:
The chic had it coming. tongue That guy smashed heart black, stony heart and grinded the pieces to dust grin grin
As in eeeh! His tactics make sense gan!
Re: A Letter To Her Boyfriend- Fake Love Or True Love? by ayobase(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nice guy!

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Guys Who Needs The Other More / I'm Scared Again...please Help / He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.