Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,041 members, 7,946,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts (3949 Views)

Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa / Amazing Side Of America That The Americans Will Never Show To The World / All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
ninovandross: Americans begging for nigerian visa hmmm I pray oh, with boko boys around
not now nah wink
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by eposho: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
They will not in million yrs to come. Wake up from your slumber pastor
Ola. Seriously ,never.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by wordcat(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
dtito:
he is not...sumtin he might have seen and get to unstand or maybe a revelation

A useless revelation from a useless god.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
eposho: They will not in million yrs to come. Wake up from your slumber pastor
Ola. Seriously ,never.
you might have reason for that?? smiley
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
wordcat:

A useless revelation from a useless god.
hmmmm....hope u know woh u saying?
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by twosquare(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
dtito:
he is not...sumtin he might have seen and get to unstand or maybe a revelation
you better don't mind all these mumu wey dey here that can't see beyond their nose....see into the spirit&you will know that a lot will soon happen,really fast.....and it won't be long.when i say soon,know it is soon....just as Babylon fell,these nations we speak of in high regard shall fall....Even most of their renowned prophets have said so, not just Nigeria but Africa...and that the continent is the future.And many shall flee to this continent.

1 Like

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by Wsdm: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
dtito:
thats true...buh sumtin ekse willl bring and sum europeans into africa sooon...there will nt be ok for them any more.
Oh yes! like rescueing our girls, dying for their visas, brain drain( remember that our brightest stars are seeking for assylum their )and rescueing our BIG/SICk Men. Remember that our Health workers are on strike. We can only attract them when we start doing things positively. Imagine that Sarkozy the former France president is under probe now on how he got the money for his electioneering campaign while our own president is acusing the Kano state governor of cornering the money he sent for bribing during his electioneering campaign and no body is saying anuthing. Is that the country that will be attractive to the Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by wordcat(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
dtito:
hmmmm....hope u know woh u saying?

Yeah. A useless god gave a useless revelation to a useless man.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by eposho: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
twosquare: you better don't mind all these mumu wey dey here that can't see beyond their nose....see into the spirit&you will know that a lot will soon happen,really fast.....and it won't be long.when i say soon,know it is soon....just as Babylon fell,these nations we speak of in high regard shall fall....Even most of their renowned prophets have said so, not just Nigeria but Africa...and that the continent is the future.And many shall flee to this continent.
Lwmd. U can yarn.better be careful Ebola is round the corner.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
ninovandross: Americans begging for nigerian visa hmmm I pray oh, with boko boys around
keep praying....we need am...dem know nah...dats why dey come enter by force inside africa wit terrorism.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by twosquare(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
dtito:
not now nah wink
i remember a prophecy a woman gave a pastor,i think in UK in the 60s.....the pastor said she walked in and told him what shall be not too long....years later he remembered that a woman spake to him concerning what shall be and went to check where he dropped it....almost all what she told him came to pass,while some are yet to...from marital display on Tvs,to high rate of divorce,immigration laws....the pastor said the old woman said two things that caught his attention: first,the third world war will be started by a nation pple least expected and citizens of these developed nations will beg and flee to poor countries and what they did to us we shall do to them.i will provide a link.

1 Like

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
twosquare: you better don't mind all these mumu wey dey here that can't see beyond their nose....see into the spirit&you will know that a lot will soon happen,really fast.....and it won't be long.when i say soon,know it is soon....just as Babylon fell,these nations we speak of in high regard shall fall....Even most of their renowned prophets have said so, not just Nigeria but Africa...and that the continent is the future.And many shall flee to this continent.
we are reasoning alike....tank God u said this
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by twosquare(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
dtito:
we are reasoning alike....tank God u said this
see the link sir.let everyone read this:

www.freerepublic.com/focus/religion/2760565/posts

2 Likes

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Wsdm:
Oh yes! like rescueing our girls, dying for their visas, brain drain( remember that our brightest stars are seeking for assylum their )and rescueing our BIG/SICk Men. Remember that our Health workers are on strike. We can only attract them when we start doing things positively. Imagine that Sarkozy the former France president is under probe now on how he got the money for his electioneering campaign while our own president is acusing the Kano state governor of cornering the money he sent for bribing during his electioneering campaign and no body is saying anuthing. Is that the country that will be attractive to the Americans.
I get all u said...bt reasoning from d perspective of sign into law d RFID chip...don't u know every tin happens 4 a reason..like let's sag a pre planned agenda DAT has pass from one generation to anoda...because d know d end...dat why d frame up tinz and cause Africa too much trouble....do u know abt d military camp @ jiboti don't know if I got d spelling...lowest point in Africa..they are already in africa ..we get oil oh dey can steal from.. hehe
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
twosquare: see the link sir.let everyone read this:

www.freerepublic.com/focus/religion/2760565/posts
tanx pls read oh

1 Like

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by Wsdm: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
dtito:
I get all u said...bt reasoning from d perspective of sign into law d RFID chip...don't u know every tin happens 4 a reason..like let's sag a pre planned agenda DAT has pass from one generation to anoda...because d know d end...dat why d frame up tinz and cause Africa too much trouble....do u know abt d military camp @ jiboti don't know if I got d spelling...lowest point in Africa..they are already in africa ..we get oil oh dey can steal from.. hehe
I am not doubting the fact that we will become paradise on earth. But only if we do the right thing. Look at India, China( I remember when Chinese products use to be very heavy especially the pressing iron at the time they started), UAE, Singapore and so many countries. But let us start well.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
wordcat:

Yeah. A useless god gave a useless revelation to a useless man.
i no hear u oh.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
eposho:
Lwmd. U can yarn.better be careful Ebola is round the corner.
west african leader holding meeting today...God dey
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Wsdm:
I am not doubting the fact that we will become paradise on earth. But only if we do the right thing. Look at India, China( I remember when Chinese products use to be very heavy especially the pressing iron at the time they started), UAE, Singapore and so many countries. But let us start well.
it wil take time...because of corruption.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by eposho: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
Like that monster started yesterday. How can the Americans
Come here when we can't spell proactive? Enh.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by Adeoba10(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
dtito:
nah now u read d story book?? undecided
Na now u jux dey knw?
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
eposho: Like that monster started yesterday. How can the Americans
Come here when we can't spell proactive? Enh.
wu could dat be??
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Adeoba10: Na now u jux dey knw?
lolz
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by size38: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
We don hear. But Christ will come and go again B4 that can happen

3 Likes

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by Wsdm: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
dtito:
it wil take time...because of corruption.
That is the reason why the pastor's dream may not likely to come true soon.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by texazzpete(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
mek d: I pray such happens, if America can relocate to China to manufacture most of their products, nija wil get to that point one day

Outsourcing labour to countries with a much lower minimum wage isn't anything earth shattering that wasn't predicted.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by AdeniyiA(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
and so shall it be in Jesus Name!
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
I wonder how many times the pastor has been refused american visa.

3 Likes

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by eposho: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
dtito:
wu could dat be??
Mr e. Bola.that is ravaging w/Africa and our leaders got know clue and
Can't wait for foreign intervention.we need to start solving our probs. First.
America put its flag on the moon in the 60s.at least let's see everyone put
Nigerian flag in front of his/her HSE first.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
size38: We don hear. But Christ will come and go again B4 that can happen
lolz....nah b4 christ come
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Wsdm:
That is the reason why the pastor's dream may not likely to come true soon.
we dont need development b4 d will come sumtin go drive dem come.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Adeniyi A.:
and so shall it be in Jesus Name!
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Presidency To Remove Jega This Week / Corruption Is The Biggest Crime In Nigeria / 10 Important Facts You Must Know About Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.