Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,827 members, 7,886,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts (3920 Views)

Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa / Amazing Side Of America That The Americans Will Never Show To The World / All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by Rossikki: 12:47am On Jul 06, 2014
twosquare: chai...poverty is truly a disease....some don see America as heaven......nothing last forever here on earth!

Don't mind them. It's ignorance that's worrying them. Look at how the US is poke-nosing into other countries' business left, right and center, establishing military bases everywhere to surround her perceived enemies, threatening nuclear powers like Russia, China etc. Now recently, Al Baghdadi has risen in the middle east, whom some describe as the long prophesied 'Mahdi', who would set the region ablaze in a conflagration that could draw in all the major powers. I mean, the globe is very unstable now, and anyone who thinks that the US, which is right at the center of the madness, will be unscathed when it all gets really nasty, is really deluding themselves. Meanwhile, thousands of clued-up Americans are building all sorts of bunkers and doomsday protection systems for themselves and families, not least the govt elite, in anticipation of future disaster, including long-predicted mega-quakes and solar flares (Solar flares can fry up a nation's entire electricity infrastructure in a matter of seconds, instantly causing widespread hunger, chaos, and disruption, especially to industrialized states dependent on power for everything). Meanwhile our 'Nigerian-Americans' are still bedazzled by the bright lights of New York and Los Angeles that they think they are in El Dorado where no harm can ever befall them. Pathetic people.

3 Likes

Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by eposho: 12:51am On Jul 06, 2014
twosquare: chai...poverty is truly a disease....some don see America as heaven......nothing last forever here on earth!
U might as well go to Pluto since earth is where we live, don't knock it if u
Havent tried it tho. I mean the u.s. grin
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by Rossikki: 12:56am On Jul 06, 2014
eeEee0: shut the fvck up you slowpoke. I wish I could see you in real life and blow off your skull . shut the fvck up you ignorant piece of shiit!
your country Nigeria is one of the worst shiitholes on the planet . you should be ashamed of yourself instead .

Dead brain, we are talking of the future of America. Does your ret.arded brain not conceive of the future, based on current events? You seem to be age 15 yrs with an IQ of minus 19000.
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2014
eeEee0: shut the fvck up you slowpoke. I wish I could see you in real life and blow off your skull . shut the fvck up you ignorant piece of shiit!
your country Nigeria is one of the worst shiitholes on the planet . you should be ashamed of yourself instead .
sumtimes i feel find it diff to reason and undastnd..
if read woh he said u would go on and carry ur research and incase he is rite...dont u know abt dooms day prepecks.....u should go watch some of d interview since u dont afford a TV set by dat time...2012 dahs d year....alot happened dat day....did u nt watch d movie or listen to d song...(bruno mars) or was it nt d year d say d world would end...nigga start to d tink abeg..and stop wasting ur time on learning how to rude...because there is nuting u say on earth dah trigger ma anger or rossikki we learnt how to overcome anger....Tink
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2014
eposho:
U might as well go to Pluto since earth is where we live, don't knock it if u
Havent tried it tho. I mean the u.s. grin
lol badt guy
Re: Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts by dtito(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2014
Rossikki:

Dead brain, we are talking of the future of America. Does your ret.arded brain not conceive of the future, based on current events? You seem to be age 15 yrs with an IQ of minus 19000.
Omg...damn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ's New Nigeria: NRC Lures Elites To The Tracks With New-look Trains (Pic) / Breaking: Presidency Orders Ihedioha To Write Tambuwal; Threatens Impeachment / Rivers Politics: Nyesom Wike Disqualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.