Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Did You Come About Your Monicker? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Come About Your Monicker? (2000 Views)

Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. / NMAT....Nomski0 wins Best Female Monicker 2013...Congratulations!! / How Did You Come About Nl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by cdamsel(f): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
FrancisTony: My baptismal name is Francis while my confirmation name is Anthony. grin

I coined 'FrancisTony' from it.

Would have loved to change it to 'FrancisT'. wink
Ask seun grin
Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
cdamsel: Ask seun grin
If I hear.
Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by cdamsel(f): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
MzMariah: If I hear.
I'm serious, I think people have changed their handles before

But don't know how much of butt kissing they had to do wink
Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by firestar(f): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
...huh.

It's spicy.

Daz all.
Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
cdamsel: Ask seun grin

LOL! I noe want wahala. grin
Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by Ishilove: 12:02am On Jul 14, 2014
chibwike: Hope this makes fp one day...lets get to know how those funny.unique and breathtaking monickers were formed.
Indeed. Let's get to know how Bushy Anus, Bitter Pen1s, Black Peni5, Big Vajina, unabefool, born2fuck, omiobo, irunobo and the likes came about their "funny.unique and breathtaking monickers". tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 14, 2014
Ishilove:
Indeed. Let's get to know how Bushy Anus, Bitter Pen1s, Black Peni5, Big Vajina, unabefool, born2fuck, omiobo, irunobo and the likes came about their "funny.unique and breathtaking monickers". tongue tongue

What's the meaning of the name? @bolded.

Na the babe dey torment Lynpetra come create account dey post rubbish. grin
Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by timpaker(m): 1:08am On Jul 14, 2014
Obviously grin
Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by Ishilove: 1:59am On Jul 14, 2014
FrancisTony:

What's the meaning of the name? @bolded.

Na the babe dey torment Lynpetra come create account dey post rubbish. grin
Irunobo could mean 'monkey hair' or 'female pubic hair', depending on perspective and inflection grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:21am On Jul 14, 2014
My name was coined from a famous historical site in my hometown of Umuoji,Anambra state. The place is called "Iba Aroli"(Aroli abode/chamber) and Odenigbo came from me being a core Igbo traditionalist, which means "famous/celebrated in Igboland" because I'm famous for my stance on Igbo culture and traditions. There you have it, "Odenigbo Aroli",nwannukwu na Okodu....kenee Eze n' Omanbala.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by Dygeasy(m): 7:41am On Jul 14, 2014
DYG are my initials. The 'easy' nonsense was added for reasons I can't remember. Well now I have people calling me Geasy..lol!

I'll give anything to be just DYG here though cool
Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by Tallesty1(m): 7:54am On Jul 14, 2014
Ishilove:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by simdam500(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
ggrin: .

and that was how u got your moniker right angry
Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by simdam500(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
paranorman: Was shocked when i saw the anima' movie 'paranorman'- was like, "hey, thats mine!" :@

grin grin
Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by ggrin(f): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
simdam500:

and that was how u got your moniker right angry
Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by Agrika: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
I resemble Agrik fowl grin grin lol
Re: How Did You Come About Your Monicker? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
My name is phillips, my nick is malone got it from (me alone) back then my first year in school, I do isolated, so when I'm about making friends some of em do say why do i like been alone some call it pride, though they understand what it mean, from then anytime we were together and they about to leave, their own goodbye gretting is guy stay alone...and all of them have nick, like schammch, kroos, josh, petwet, wizzy, berclays,faraday.....so one day they were like guy you dry ooh, you don't have nick...after like 3 to 4hr forecast, naxo wizzy just inspire let call dis dude malone jawe some em even jealous of it now....since then till now even my childhood folks call me malone

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Lekki From Jibowu Main Park / Chimamanda Denies Writing Articles To Support Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra / See Amazing Photos Of The Most Charming And Top Blogger In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.