Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa (12472 Views)

Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa / List Of The Problems Affecting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by hotwax: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
Bitter truth!
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by whytet01(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
he look hungry,gej pls jux give him 1billion and he will even be yur aide.stupid asshole.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
... and the same old story continues... blame the president ... yet they continually hide thier hypocrisy and incompetence of causing poverty and illiteracy on their beggers for more than 30yrs they ruled who have become ready tools for boko haram...and using the chibok issue for cheap political gain and shou GEJ is incompetent... four fingers are pointing at the northern leaders for gross incompetence... gej till 2019

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Muhaymin(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
seconded!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by dondavidson(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
next?
Stale news.
We know that He is.
The question is, are u better of?
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Billygee2u: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
aboki na aboki anytime anywhere.aboki can never see his own highest level of incompetence, because, they are born to rule almajari and not qualify to rule Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by lakunle1love(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nigeria don Doroscatter,everywhere is Dorobombing,over 200 Dorogirls are Doromissing,and yet we are singing Dorobucci. Let us Doropray b4 things Doroworsen......So my Doropeople have a nice Doroday and be Dorovigillant if u dont want to Dorodie. This is nt Dorofunny ooooo. Please Doroshare if u Dorolike it. I Dorolove love u all. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by ozodimgba(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
well spoken, one of them has just spoken. nexxxxxxxxxxxxt.
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Adetula1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
DWJOBS.com:
Even since I have known him, I have never heard a nice word about Nigeria off his lips. Something must be wrong...............he must be bitter over something we can't tell
As a governor in kaduna state,he was the first sitting governor to be impeached in Nigeria for lack of competence. he's still mad about it

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by AwesomeRomeo: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
uzornoble: [color=#770077][/color]

HELP ME ASK HIM O.

Cant beliv i made fp.....#dancIng kpangolo towards live tranformer for a befiting hug#
What are the benefits of making front page?
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Judolisco(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Oga d moni whey u chop neva do u ni abeg go find somewhere sitdawn c ur bears

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by AwesomeRomeo: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
Adetula1: As a governor in kaduna state,he was the first sitting governor to be impeached in Nigeria for lack of incompetence. he's still mad about it
Yeah I remember, Alhahi Balarabe Musa, I thought he is dead!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by philips70(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Awesome_Romeo: What are the benefits of making front page?

My question is how impossible is it to open a topic from the front page and comment on it? Why the obsession of making front page? Initially I thought it's only the originators of topics that made front page feel accomplished.
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by NewsINigeria(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
Naso we dey hear...wich one dem don do?

What is wrong with this photo? >>>> http://www..com/what-is-wrong-with-this-photo-5/
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Funniez: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
Go and tell ur brodas to release our gals, also tell Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu and Babangida to stop sponsoring those demons. Dont forget to also tell them Jonathan will not only win 2015 elections, but will continue to lead Nigeria till 2019 after which he would happily hand the power to an Igbo man. No candidate of the "Association of Past Criminals will ever hold power in this country again, never!!! You uneducated nincompoos thought that by taking away 276 gals to a nice house, locking them up there and feeding them till ur selfish nd demonic aims wil be achieved, will make Nigerians to ever tink of voting an aboki into power to enslave them like they were doing b4 2011 again? I advise u to wake up from ur dream cus the day has broken. Taaaaaa me vote an aboki into power again Tufiakwa!!! Me vote a man that vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable?? God forbid!. GEJ till 2019!!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
In saner climes GEJ would have resigned, not to talk of re-contesting.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by anonimi: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
scribble: lol the incomeptence of northern leaders since independence is the real culprit.

Abi o!
Can you imagine that Borno state received more than each & every south east state and most south west states in 2013 and yet has NOTHING to show for it in terms of schools, health clinics, roads, pipe-borne water etc hence the attraction of the youths to BH

Okonjo-Iweala said, “Clearly, the Federal Government cannot do it alone; we need the private sector to work with us and we have reached out to them in transforming Nigeria. But, in addition to that, we should ask ourselves what is the role of the state and local governments in supporting our transformation.

“A lot of attention is turned on the Federal Government. So, we also need to ask what our states and local governments do with the resources they get.”

The minister said the states were getting their monthly allocations, adding that the information was being published in the media so that the people would know what accrued to the federal, state and local governments.

She added, “We need to ask more questions; poverty eradication and building of infrastructure are not only by the Federal Government. In 2013, the top 10 allocations were going to the following states:

- Akwa Ibom, N260bn;
- Rivers, N220bn;
- Delta N209bn;
- Bayelsa, N173bn;
- Lagos, N168bn;
- Kano, N140bn;
- Katsina, N103bn;
- Oyo, N100bn;
- Kaduna N97bn; and
[size=14pt]- Borno at number 10 with N94bn.[/size] shocked shocked

“These were the allocations all these states got last year. The question is what did they do with the money?”

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/account-for-your-allocations-okonjo-iweala-dares-govs/

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
Adetula1: As a governor in kaduna state,he was the first sitting governor to be impeached in Nigeria for lack of incompetence. he's still mad about it
If you no know wetin to talk make you blow wistle.
Balarabe Musa of PRP was impeached by the NPN dominated House of Assembly.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by ChideraFavour(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
You were competent during ur tenure while u ruled Kaduna state for 18 good months without commissioner and were impeached immediately. You can just open mouth 2 call som1 dt hv ruled a whole country 4 almost six yrs incompetent. Hmmmm! Ds freedom of expression sef

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
gaddem n godforsaken parasites! Gej n his performance thus far way outweighs that of all past northern rogue leaders..this ancient n gothic n achaic talking stale past gov of old kaduna state (he broke da goddamm records n set da damm ball rolling by being da fukkn 1st 'best gov' and model citizen to be impeached in nigeria) has never seen nor spoken any gud of da gej administration..same shiit he did to obj as well..bloody n godforsaken hausa fulani...
The only thing they can do that wud count is pushing for da quick deamalgamation of that geo_foul-space known as naija..
GEJ TILL 19

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by AwesomeRomeo: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
U are very right!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by armadeo(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
honestly speaking i dont think GEJ is preseidential material. thst being said these northerners who are against him because they think it is their birthright to ruke this nation have another thing coming.

i read an article in sunday vanguard about northerners and the birthright to rule nigeria let me paraphrase

the south south has oil
the east has buisness acumen
the west has eductation
the north therefore has to rule

imagine the crap stated by a northerner. following my reading of that opinion i will NEVER vote a northerner as president

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by chinex276(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
D last tym i heard dis eggheaded old man's name was in secondary school.
according 2 wat i heard he was botted out of office (impeached)... I been dey tink say d mumu don die ooo, only 2 hear him disgracing his self.

Btw...#GEJtill.i.am.ready2rule
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by victorazy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2014

grin
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Godmann(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
What has Niaraland been turned into? No reasonable person to see the truth that this old man is saying?
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by victorazy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
If you no know wetin to talk make you blow wistle.

Why?
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by boujaye: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Balarabe should be ashamed of himself, northern elites and governors, he has failed woefully thinking that GEJ will
fall into their plot; if una like make una forget them for una man shekau hand. Are you saying there is no person in the north that
shekau respect or listen to? keep waiting for GEJ, answer will come sooner.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by gebest: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
GOD BLESS U BALA.
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
cry
gentleasia: Musa go die, nothing new
So you actually know your clueless inept principal is clueless? What a shame cry
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Vicotex(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by wowo2: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
na wa o..a lot of small pickin dey dis nairaland o...with no knowledge of history. See as dem just dey open mouth abuse one of the very few remaining true old, selfless, trustworthy Nigerians wey remain for dis country..abeg you our leaders of tomorrow...go buy books o, take time study dem abeg.

“Study the past if you would define the future.”
― Confucius
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Elan83(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
myboy2010: Second Republic Governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji
Balarabe Musa, on Thursday, took a swipe at
President Goodluck Jonathan, alleging that his
incompetence has affected every part of Nigeria.
Musa, who said this during an interview with The
PUNCH , added that the fact that over 200
schoolgirls abducted by the Boko Haram sect from
Chibok, Borno State, had not been rescued after 80
days showed gross incompetence on the part of the
Federal Government.
He described the involvement of foreign security
agents in the bid to rescue the schoolgirls and halt
Boko Haram insurgency as unpatriotic, saying the
Federal Government had the capacity to handle the
situation.
Musa said, “Jonathan’s incompetence has affected
every part of Nigeria. The inability to resolve the
issue of the abduction of the schoolgirls from
Chibok, Borno State and the continued abduction of
women and children is a show of gross
incompetence on the part of the Federal
Government.
“Apart from that, President Goodluck Jonathan and
his government went ahead to unpatriotically invite
foreigners to solve a problem that the Federal
Government has the capacity to solve. And up till
today, the foreigners have not been able to identify
where the abducted children are. Nothing concrete
is coming both from the Federal Government and
those invited to help.”
When asked if it was proper for Jonathan to seek
re-election given the current state of the nation,
Musa said the Peoples Democratic Party would
suffer defeat in the 2015 presidential election if it
nominated the President as its candidate.
He said, “Considering the negative state of the
nation, that has affected every part of Nigeria,
particularly the level of poverty and insecurity.
Jonathan should not contest for re-election in 2015.
His party will not even nominate him. But if it does,
it will face the consequences, because Jonathan
will lose the election woefully.
“He will not get reasonable votes even in the
South-South where he comes from because the
South-South is also suffering from the negative
state of the nation. South-South people are also
suffering from the current level of unemployment,
hunger and insecurity. Jonathan’s incompetence
has affected every part of Nigeria.”
Musa also ruled out the possibility of the All
Progressives Congress being behind the Boko
Haram insurgency, saying no political party has the
capacity to sponsor such sustained terrorist
attacks.
He said the insurgency was aimed at destabilising
Nigeria and noted that only the Federal Government,
some rich criminals, and foreign imperialists, who
are seeking the disintegration of Nigeria, have the
capacity to sponsor it.
useless,brainless,powerless,God 4saken northern orchins, if u leave Nig.4 dem til yr 4000 notin gud'll hpn in diz demn devilish country, bastardised aliens, swins!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Entwistle Commends Ibrahim Magu (picture) / Calls For Restructuring Suspicious –presidency / Kwankwaso: NNPP Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.