Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa (12476 Views)

Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / INEC Manipulating PVCs To Favour Buhari, Says Balarabe Musa / List Of The Problems Affecting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by myspnigeria: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
time will tell
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Elan83(m): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
slimthugchimee: Go n die
an old fool frm a failed northern oligrchy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Affiongowuna: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
kennygee: What has he (Balarabe) done to help?
tnk u veri much. U ve said my mind. Human beings always lukin 4ward 2 put blame on anoda instd of helpin. Wat hs he done. Wat contributions ve all ds pple sayin negative tinz abt d presidency done? Ve d done any beta. It is easier 4 we 2 judge n point accusin finger on d pple in d sit cus we dnt ve an idea of wat ve bn done. If dose pple sayin negative tinz abt gej wer in dt situation dt he is in, their opinion wl ve bn different by now. So it is easier 4 dem 2 sit at d sideline n judge. Hw do d knw nothn hs bn done. Since he knws hw 2 solve d problm, then let him contribute n let's #BringBackOurGirls home. He wl b rewarded. Abi isnt he concern too. B4 sm1 says anthn against sm1, 1st put urslf in dt person's position n if u r sure u wl do beta n ve done beta n help positively 2 solve d problm dan dt person then u r free 2 criticize. My only prayer is dt God shld touch doz kidnappers hrt n release d girls safely.
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
myboy2010: Second Republic Governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji
Balarabe Musa, on Thursday, took a swipe at
President Goodluck Jonathan, alleging that his
incompetence has affected every part of Nigeria.
Musa, who said this during an interview with The
PUNCH , added that the fact that over 200
schoolgirls abducted by the Boko Haram sect from
Chibok, Borno State, had not been rescued after 80
days showed gross incompetence on the part of the
Federal Government.
He described the involvement of foreign security
agents in the bid to rescue the schoolgirls and halt
Boko Haram insurgency as unpatriotic, saying the
Federal Government had the capacity to handle the
situation.
Musa said, “Jonathan’s incompetence has affected
every part of Nigeria. The inability to resolve the
issue of the abduction of the schoolgirls from
Chibok, Borno State and the continued abduction of
women and children is a show of gross
incompetence on the part of the Federal
Government.
“Apart from that, President Goodluck Jonathan and
his government went ahead to unpatriotically invite
foreigners to solve a problem that the Federal
Government has the capacity to solve. And up till
today, the foreigners have not been able to identify
where the abducted children are. Nothing concrete
is coming both from the Federal Government and
those invited to help.”
When asked if it was proper for Jonathan to seek
re-election given the current state of the nation,
Musa said the Peoples Democratic Party would
suffer defeat in the 2015 presidential election if it
nominated the President as its candidate.
He said, “Considering the negative state of the
nation, that has affected every part of Nigeria,
particularly the level of poverty and insecurity.
Jonathan should not contest for re-election in 2015.
His party will not even nominate him. But if it does,
it will face the consequences, because Jonathan
will lose the election woefully.
“He will not get reasonable votes even in the
South-South where he comes from because the
South-South is also suffering from the negative
state of the nation. South-South people are also
suffering from the current level of unemployment,
hunger and insecurity. Jonathan’s incompetence
has affected every part of Nigeria.”
Musa also ruled out the possibility of the All
Progressives Congress being behind the Boko
Haram insurgency, saying no political party has the
capacity to sponsor such sustained terrorist
attacks.
He said the insurgency was aimed at destabilising
Nigeria and noted that only the Federal Government,
some rich criminals, and foreign imperialists, who
are seeking the disintegration of Nigeria, have the
capacity to sponsor it.
Looking for cheap favor.
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by maasoap(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
Jona is really incompetent, both in action and speech. Just listen to him whenever he is making speech, and you will cover your ears with your palms.
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by uo067: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
MUSA unfortunately u have no choice because dis administration terminates in 2019...
TRANSFORMATION till 2019...#GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by babestella: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
armadeo: honestly speaking i dont think GEJ is preseidential material. thst being said these northerners who are against him because they think it is their birthright to ruke this nation have another thing coming.

i read an article in sunday vanguard about northerners and the birthright to rule nigeria let me paraphrase

the south south has oil
the east has buisness acumen
the west has eductation
the north therefore has to rule

imagine the crap stated by a northerner. following my reading of that opinion i will NEVER vote a northerner as president

I can imagine their mentality and they still believe in that crap till now oooo. That guy called Musa needs a lot of herbal extracts from dogonyaro tree to cure his malaria which has bed ridden his dirty bloodless brains since he was born. They think the southerners are still blind. We will not allow them ruin this nation again, the gross incompetence of all northern governors is what has kept that region in this pathetic backward drive, so much that they have found destructive employment opportunity in suicide bombing.

I pity the that region, I wonder how it will look like in the next 20 years if they continue to repel development and education in their region.
Musa failed as Kaduna state governor, he is not qualified to judge Mr. President. Next slowpoke from the north please.

Is Muritala Nyako in the park?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by uo067: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
maasoap: Jona is really incompetent, both in action and speech. Just listen to him whenever he is making speech, and you will cover your ears with your palms.

Wat will u do if u were listening to Buhari kiss grin

#NiteOfaThousandLaff

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by guzo1: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dead on arrival shocked
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by mansionhouse: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Musa should shut up. Is it not the Northerners who ruled many years that have kept us the way we are today with their in born low mentality and care free life? The Boko-Haram boys, are they not your sons? What have you as parents done to stop their insurgency. It is only to be shouting that Jonathan is incompetent. Talking of unemployment, is it not in your place one man will have four wives in the name of religion and born over thirty children and expecting government to educate them, feed them and give them job. Mad man! Find the Chibok girls your self, they are your daughters abducted by your own very sons and you are lamenting that Jonathan is incompetent. The day you Northerners go your way wil be the day we in the South realy have got our own independence. You people drag us back and a lot of the national resources are wasted in the Northern land. Stupid man.
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by zurine(f): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
interesting
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Adetula1: As a governor in kaduna state,he was the first sitting governor to be impeached in Nigeria for lack of incompetence . he's still mad about it
You actually got 5 likes for this?!

What the hell is "lack of incompetence"?!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by seunwen2(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
the man sef don old gan
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by babestella: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
My gateman is just 35 years, he has 2 wives, and 9 children. He earns 20K salary monthly. Can anyone tell me why he will not be poor. Sometimes he feels like his salary is too small, especially when he sees me buy a new car, he's like he wants me to pay him more than what he is economically worth. One day I called him and told him to go to school if he wants to earn more money, guess what, he just laughed like a slowpoke.
Their leaders have used their heads in exchange for future success, so they pass through life living in poverty and poverty ridden mentality, while the children of their selfish leaders like Muritala Nyako,. Bala Musa, Kashim Shetima and others crooks in the park will school abroad and come back to Nigeria to rule them.

Very very soon, they will come back to rule their people in their deserts of ignorance and poverty because they will inevitable have to go live on their own and let the southerners have some rest and peace, unless their brothers stop bombing & killing innocent people in the north.

Anyway, soon I will send him away because i can't risk my life looking at what his brothers in the north are doing, bombing everywhere.
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Dabrain20(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Alh Balarabe Musa was a prominent politician in the second republic, even the crisis dt erupted during his administration as d governor of Kaduna state can't be forgotten. He was a strong politician that govern the state for good three years without ministers. This was due to d fact dt the members of Kaduna House of Assembly rejected to approve his nomination lists for ministers.. He challenged the majority leader of d House n the Speaker both of whch were from the opposition party (NPN). His assertion on the incompetence of the president is right. Let's forget about sentiment and safe Nigeria frm falling into pit..GEJ shd step down for peace to reign even if another southerner or Easterner wil rule us. God bless Nigera

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by kilmix: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
See this incompetent man Calling mr.president incompetent. Balarabe Musa who ruled Kaduna state without commissioners and was impeached because of his incompetency.

See the case of Balarabe Musa vs. Kaduna state house of assembly.

Abeg lemme hear word.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by lyntiffany(f): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
boujaye: Balarabe should be ashamed of himself, northern elites and governors, he has failed woefully thinking that GEJ will
fall into their plot; if una like make una forget them for una man shekau hand. Are you saying there is no person in the north that
shekau respect or listen to? keep waiting for GEJ, answer will come sooner.
My dear same question I asked, does it mean shekau no dey listen to anybody for north? he no listen to imam, i no listen to Emirs and I no listen to any governor for north. Seriously I doubt that fact, I know he is loyal to someone amongst these Elites but they have refused to call their RAM back to oder.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Adetula1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
If you no know wetin to talk make you blow wistle.
Balarabe Musa of PRP was impeached by the NPN dominated House of Assembly.
so why did pdp dominated house did not impeach Tanko almakura of apc,or i believe Nyako is still the governor of Adamawa state with pdp dominance in d house
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by nagoma(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
It's very sad the way nairaland is swarmed by the irresponsible GEJ rented lap top retarrds.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by IFELEKE(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
A leader is as weak as the people he leads.
Jonathan may indeed be clueless but what clue has these people calling for his head brought forth aside from shouts of dubious change?
When Osama et al shook America-9/11 nobody blamed the president,the entire nation rallied together.
Balarabe and cohorts should just keep quiet if they have nothing meaningful to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Kossyne(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
As if he's any better. What has he and other northern leaders done for the Northerners. If they had done the needful, someone else wouldn't have to clean up their mess. They( the northern leaders ) are the ones who are incompetent.
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Chloekim(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You actually got 5 likes for this?!

What the hell is "lack of incompetence"?!
Lack of incompetence means competence
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Ezedon(m): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
APC @ WORK
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by johnwell(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
seunbadmus: Sadly true. In short, Nigeria has never had leaders.

exact point of mine, well said..... even the Nigeria itself is a collonial error.
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by BodyKiss(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
kennygee: What has he (Balarabe) done to help?

What a stvp!d reply.
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by nagoma(m): 12:17am On Jul 05, 2014
lyntiffany: My dear same question I asked, does it mean shekau no dey listen to anybody for north? he no listen to imam, i no listen to Emirs and I no listen to any governor for north. Seriously I doubt that fact, I know he is loyal to someone amongst these Elites but they have refused to call their RAM back to oder.

He is only loyal to his boss ,the PDP incompetent ("I don't give a damn " ) President Goodluck Jonathan. Remember Azazi had to pay with his life for saying the truth- that "PDP is Boko Haram."
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by lyntiffany(f): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2014
nagoma:

He is only loyal to his boss ,the PDP incompetent ("I don't give a damn " ) President Goodluck Jonathan. Remember Azazi had to pay with his life for saying the truth- that "PDP is Boko Haram."
How can it concern you when your brain is stuffed with turkey and it's recipe, waiting for shekau to have his breakfast on you. when he don digest you finish nah me personally go come where he flushed you to remind you say no be PDP but nah AP a beg complete am for yourself.
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by richidinho(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2014
When the crudeoil in Jonathan's village was affecting Nigeria since 1960, u old fool did nt complain. Now I mean only now dat the son of the soil is tasting wat has been keeping us together since....u are complaining of affecting Nigeria
Mtsheeew...old fool
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2014
Even is support HAUSA'S to rule this country till the next generations. I wonder why some will be supporting JONATHAN despite what has happened in Nigeria and what is still happening. Consider Yar'adua's government to jonathans own. The gap is too much.. If Yar'adua is still alive, I am sure that vision 2020 will still be alive.. R.I.P to the best president have seen "YAR'ADUA"
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by juman(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2014
The best step for this country is to be separated.

True the president performance is bad.
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by effogis: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2014
Babarabe Musa is trying to tell us that all the hausa fulani people that ruled Nigeria were competent. Didn't we exprience insecurity during Abacha's military regime? Bombs were exploding at Lagos even Abuja. People were disappearing and murdered. You don't talk any how.

What of Babangida's regime? Did Musa condemn those dictators during those horrible years? Because GEJ is from minority and not only that a christian. Nothing good is found in him.

Who formed the boko haram insurgency? The north. Then why you people do not see anything good from the Southern people? 54 years of our independence, the north ruled about 40 years and messed up the entire system and turn around to blame GEJ. What an irony? Who is fooling who?

Between 1986-87, the late leader of musulumi in Nigeria then, Muhanmadu Gumi said that a christian shall never rule Nigeria instead the country will desintegrate. Two months later, he fell terribly sick and rushed to overseas where he passed on.

Therefore, the fake amalgamation has come to an end, to your tents oh' Nigerians
Re: Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa by nagoma(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2014
lyntiffany: How can it concern you when your brain is stuffed with turkey and it's recipe, waiting for shekau to have his breakfast on you. when he don digest you finish nah me personally go come where he flushed you to remind you say no be PDP but nah AP a beg complete am for yourself.

Last warning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Grants Gbagyi Villa Community In Kaduna Restraining Order(pics) / 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture / Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.