Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,512 members, 7,944,506 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court (59230 Views)

Can I Become A Lecturer With A 2.2 In First Degree With My MSC / First Degree And Masters Opportunity In The Usa- No Sat I, Sat Ii, Toefl Or Gre / Is Futy"s 2008/2009 Admission List into first degree programs out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by SeyiObj: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
I think the major reason why it is difficult for the people who are suppose to remove this dichotomy btw HND and B.Sc. I.E the law makers and pple in d education sector is because most of them are. UNIversity graduate. They also find it difficult to believed that poly graduate are better than them. I pray the lord should intervene on this on going strike now. I rep fedpoad
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Jorian1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Please my people, we should not fight over this issue here. If hnd win the case in court by God's willing, you will see govt will fund the poly system to a standard. The university didn't just come up to this standard one day. If government fund the polytechnic system well and the go back to their main aim ( technical work and practicals ) most parent will want this children to go there in some department that require technique in the likes of eng, slt, surv, etc while the theory people like english, mass com, bus adm, pol Scince etc go to university and the will all come out to relate without this discrimination. Sometimes am disappionted when the edu system is sinking and all people say is uni better than poly, oneday too, if the poly iS scrap out, you will now here fed uni better than state uni before you your eyes will be open you will see that it is those that had the money to school abroad that will be head of service and employed in reputable coy and ur indiginous cert is for the minor, already it happening. LET JOIN HANDS AND MIND TOGETHER TO SEE TO HOW THE NIGERIAN EDU SYSTEM WILL BE BETTER FOR OUR CHILDREN.

1 Like

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by rkarang: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
isaajibola: Let's check this out:

To show the superiority of Bsc over HND

Polytechnic lecturers: HND or Bsc?
Polytechnic lecturers: If he/she has HND certificate, he won't get promotion in the so called polytechnic
Polytechnic lecturers: Even HND certificate only does not worth to be used for lecturing in higher institution.
Polytechnic lecturers: They will still go to Uni to get their PGD, MSC or Phd

Polytechnic Administration:
Rector: Prof or Dr
HOD: Msc and co

Practicals:
No practical in polytechnic, even university do more practical than poly. Most students nowadays acquire their practicals during IT and co.

I passed through polytechnic and graduated with upper credit in EE but now in UI.
Lecturing, practicals, research if far better than polytechnic.

Even if you want to feel that you're in school, its only Uni that you can feel that

ADVICE to ND/HND:

If you don't like the way things is, I will implore you to get that Bsc and the inferiority complex will not be there again.

Question: If they ask you where you want to your child to school, you will say university.

Honestly this is my boy, ISA grin cheesy
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by rkarang: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
Spurious argument
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by chuchutech(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
guys just hit the fact straight without bias. Every institution established has a founding Act and principles/regulation on which it was established. You don't tell me that we current generation got wiser or what.
Actually, University was established has the highest education institution in Nigeria and world over, meant to award degree, Masters, Doctorate degrees. All have its own cadre. Polytechnics were established to support the university graduates as a middle level manpower. It was all laid down went it was been established! Over the years politics has taken turn to spoil every position in Nigeria. This incident started in the era of OBJ when stella is late wife been an HND holder was not able to accelerate in promotion compared to her degree counterparts. OBJ had to engineer the policy to favour his wife, then they started allowing HND holders go for NYSC. It all started getting messy. Then in academic institution they started looking for administrative positions like HODs which was strictly meant for Degree holders, some institution started making HND holders Acting HOD, you see were it all went wrong. This sort of mismanagement don't occur in developed world.
Secondly, i saw some people comparing the knowledge of an Hnd holder to a Degree holder. It's disheartening we all are displaying ignorance here. In current academic environment in Nigeria we have just about 45.8% serious academia who really know what they came for. There some university graduates that don't have anything to offer, well the law of Karma is taking cause; you all can see it with high level of unemployment in our country. Comparing an hnd metal & woodwork now termed mechanical engineering with core mechanical engineering degree we talk of mechanics of machines, thermal analysis, quality control, HVAC, fluid mechanics, advanced gas dynamics, numerical anaylsis of finite elements these few give you the foundation of a pure mechanical engineering course not what they do in poly, its not all about loosing and tightening of nuts, alot of strength analysis is required. We have to keep facts straight.
Thirdly, i am mesmerised when i see ppl complaining, you knew it was going to be like this, why go further going to poly since you want to be amongst the ogas at the top. soon enough NCE/TTC will come up and demand equality. shit happens thou. its better you go further, get your degree and save your energy protesting if u really want to lead.
Finally, i think FG has to look into the matter, it seems HND holders are marginalized to the extreme which is very bad for work motivation and this nation in general. everyone should feel ok in his/her workstation. thier should be more fairness.
Thankyou all

2 Likes

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Kunleskey(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
I Can't stop laughing about the issue on ground, everybody was just saying what's in his/her mind. A uni... student will defend uni...while, a poLTech student will do such as well vice-versa. If we continue doing this d problem on ground will just continue without ending.. Am very sure that, if there's job opportunity and equal balance in employment all sort of problem like this will not even show up.but, no matter how it's.. what will be will be, thank you.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Badmushazan: 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
koonbey: I must say, in view of the deplorable state of your grammatical expression Ability;You are a Quintessence of the Deficiencies in Polytechnic Education.
education has nothing to do with grammar. It is a matter of how capable you can handle your field of study. You must be one of those people that knw how to speak but later graduate with #3rd class . No vex bro

1 Like

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by vizboy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
possibilita: NICE MEETING U,PLS DONT ARGUE WITH THOSE ILLITERATES WHO CLAIM TO HAVE BSC.

Aint got that time
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Badmushazan: education has nothing to do with grammar. It is a matter of how capable you can handle your field of study. You must be one of those people that knw how to speak but later graduate with #3rd class . No vex bro
Grammar IS Education,English is the Language of western Education FYI. Thank you for the Compliment on knowing how to speak.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Ephemmm: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
ITbomb: Forgive my ignorance but do we have Professors in Polytechnics?

Take it or leave it, teaching and lecturing is a gift/talent. And I believe from your own experience in one way or the other, you would have come accross some lecturers who upon their qulifications, always find it difficult to explain the simplest subject. In fact, NCE graduate from Oshodi College of Education can even lecture better than some Professors.

The simplest truth is that the institutions we attended sometimes do not determine our level of intelligence. People choose institutions based on many factors like -financial implications, rate of exposure, preference, availability of courses, timing of admission, the availability of sponsors, friends' factor, networking, destiny etc. So, have it at the back of your mind that some students of polytechnic possess admission qualifications that are better than that of some University students whether in WAEC or JAMB.

If you attend federal school, did you notice that nothing less than 75% of scholars comprises students who managed to get admission especially through supplementary lists? Whereas majority of those who gained admission at first batch have been rusticated even at first semester. The reason for this is not far-fetched - they have a relative who bribe their way into such institutions. In fact, majority of those students did not even sit for JAMB before they gained admission. I even had an intimate friend then who was rusticated from polytechnic and finished with 2nd Class when he gained admission into a particular University: what a coherence?

Whether Polytechnic or University, a reasonable/potential employer of labour must realize that test is the most viable means during recruitment exercise and not paper qualification. So, let's forget all this discrimination: thank God, this is common most in Federal government parastatals not in a private organization where I am working at present.

Although, I later went to University to avoid this discrimination, but if paper qualification is considered, I would not have been employed in one of Nigeria Banks, which was the first place I have ever worked in my life as we were only two that possessed HND certificate then. Interestingly, I became the most successful applicant and after the test,even without or with little experience during my NYSC at ITF headquarters, Jos, Plateau State.

However, I could remember a publication ICAN publication in the year 2009 where two best graduating students were from from the same institutions -Federal Polytechnic, Ede - unknown, unheard, unrecognize instition but which produces quality product. Is this an indication that there were no University graduate that sat for the same exam with them in that year?

So, let's forget all this discriminations. As a matter of fact, polytechnic's education is more vocational and practical as compared to University's education.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by tosyne2much(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
Badmushazan: education has nothing to do with grammar. It is a matter of how capable you can handle your field of study. You must be one of those people that knw how to speak but later graduate with #3rd class . No vex bro
hahahahahaha guy see washing ooooo.... Shey una don get beef b4 ni ?
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by tosyne2much(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ephemmm:

Take it or leave it, teaching and lecturing is a gift/talent. And I believe from your own experience in one way or the other, you would have come accross some lecturers who upon their qulifications, always find it difficult to explain the simplest subject. In fact, NCE graduate from Oshodi College of Education can even lecture better than some Professors.

The simplest truth is that the institutions we attended sometimes do not determine our level of intelligence. People choose institutions based on many factors like -financial implications, rate of exposure, preference, availability of courses, timing of admission, the availability of sponsors, friends' factor, networking, destiny etc. So, have it at the back of your mind that some students of polytechnic possess admission qualifications that are better than that of some University students whether in WAEC or JAMB.

If you attend federal school, did you notice that nothing less than 75% of scholars comprises students who managed to get admission especially through supplementary lists? Whereas majority of those who gained admission at first batch have been rusticated even at first semester. The reason for this is not far-fetched - they have a relative who bribe their way into such institutions. In fact, majority of those students did not even sit for JAMB before they gained admission. I even had an intimate friend then who was rusticated from polytechnic and finished with 2nd Class when he gained admission into a particular University: what a coherence?

Whether Polytechnic or University, a reasonable/potential employer of labour must realize that test is the most viable means during recruitment exercise and not paper qualification. So, let's forget all this discrimination: thank God, this is common most in Federal government parastatals not in a private organization where I am working at present.

Although, I later went to University to avoid this discrimination, but if paper qualification is considered, I would not have been employed in one of Nigeria Banks, which was the first place I have ever worked in my life as we were only two that possessed HND certificate then. Interestingly, I became the most successful applicant and after the test,even without or with little experience during my NYSC at ITF headquarters, Jos, Plateau State.

However, I could remember a publication ICAN publication in the year 2009 where two best graduating students were from from the same institutions -Federal Polytechnic, Ede - unknown, unheard, unrecognize instition but which produces quality product. Is this an indication that there were no University graduate that sat for the same exam with them in that year?

So, let's forget all this discriminations. As a matter of fact, polytechnic's education is more vocational and practical as compared to University's education.

God bless Nigeria.
u ar a wise man bro
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sagamite:

What your quackfessor taught you is to reason spending longer in school makes you more qualified?

Product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your prof also taught you that because a professor taught you, it makes you more qualified than a polytechnic student. Abeg some of dem are driving dangote cement trailers www.punchng.com/politics/dangotes-phd-drivers/ . You dey shine teeth, u don dey work for close up.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
koonbey: Grammar IS Education,English is the Language of western Education FYI. Thank you for the Compliment on knowing how to speak.
Bros you are wrong, grammar only shows you are good in English chikena. Even, do you think grammar is speaking lengthy English words? Grammar is the set of structural rules
governing the composition of clauses, phrases, and
words in any given natural language, not necessarily English language. See what we are saying....
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by mikedimeji(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
Humn
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by mikedimeji(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ephemmm:

The simplest truth is that the institutions we attended sometimes do not determine our level of intelligence. people choose institutions based on many factors like -financial implications, rate of exposure, preference, availability of courses, timing of admission, the availability of sponsors, friends' factor, networking, destiny etc. So, have it at the back of your mind that some students of polytechnic possess admission qualifications that are better than that of some University students whether in WAEC or JAMB.

God bless Nigeria.

All the highlighted ones are beautiful nonsense. U can deceive urself but not every body in this forum. No bank accept HND and Bsc with d same level that I know. There's nothing like just second class. Second class what. U know what the problem is inferiority complex. There are different act that establishes these institutions, get one and read then u will know that Bsc and HND are not d same one is bachelor and the other one is Diploma either higher or whatever. If not Becos of bad leadership in Nigeria HND do not in any way equate Bsc and we all know that and quote me if this persist they will scrap HND in Nigeria. Why did u decide to go back to the university if I may ask? No body is discriminating, u guys just feel inferior to Bsc holders and I don't know why, u always want to compete with them and u are not holding the same cert with them. Pls as regards comparing an NCE graduate teacher with a professor I beg u be guided not to embarrass urself in the public, any way some one who doesn't know what it means can do such comparison. Like I said get the act and read and u will be guided about the aim of establishing the various institutions. Am neither for nor against thank u.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Badmushazan: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
koonbey: Grammar IS Education,English is the Language of western Education.
language not education. Topic of discussion is education not language.#olodo
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Some folks here seem deluded.. Here's a fact ya'll probably ain't heard of..
HND in real sense means [size=14pt]HAS NO DEGREE[/size] Ya'll probably didn't know that..
BSc on the other hand..

Quit the Jokes...

This comparison between University and Polytechnic graduates is highly uncalled for, and entirely useless. Both institutions are designed for different reasons and objectives. We all have a choice between going to a University or a Polytechnic. If you graduated from a Polytechnic and now all you can do is to complain and compare then you are at loss.

Comparing résumé...

Have you compared the standard of qualification required for entrance into universities and polytechnics?
Until recently, Nigerian polytechnics were admitting candidates with just 3 credits at WAEC/O Level(even if without Eng/Maths) while Universities did not compromise on 5 credits at a maximum of 2 sittings. There was also JAMB requirement(very tough in those years) for university admission while the Polytechnics had no entrance exams!

As we can see, the standards are/were different.
University education gives an all-round education in other field related to your discipline, while polytechnics tend to concentrate more on your discipline.
This however does not conclude that a university student is much more intelligent than a polytechnic student.
It only means that one is coming from an environment with higher expected standards, in the end, a poly graduate can do better if he works hard (likewise for a university graduate).

But there should be no controversy.....University education is at a higher level than Poly education. Not only in Nigeria, but worldwide. But the Nigerian situation of unemployment has made everybody to rush for the ultimate choice(university education) in order to have a better chance of securing jobs in the labour market. Both schools play very important roles in the economy/educational sector.

The best universities are almost always a notch higher than the best polytechnics

Last Bullet

Do I believe that Polytechnic students are better than University students HE!! NO! Do I also believe that University students are superior to their Poly counterparts, NO either.
Knowledge is what you make of it and is not entirely dependent on where it is acquired..

2 Likes

Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
Badmushazan: language not education. Topic of discussion is education not language.#olodo

If I'm correct, what you're sayin' is you can get quality education without a quality language attached to it.....

Plus what Language pack did your educational bundle come with... I'm guessin' Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo(Ibo) in your case.... Mstcheeeeeewwwwwww
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by isaajibola(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
kovak:

Bravo!!!

Isaajibola's comment is the bull sh*t of the month!

Your comment is riddled with atrocious blunders. Your grammar is terrible, your argument is prejudicial and you don't know that the Nigerian education system is totally faulty and archaic.

Sit down there and plan to send your children to your "glorified" Nigerian university, while the sensible ones plan a proper UK/US education for their children.

. Life is too short for me to start having grudges or E-fight with you.

Ranting because of typographical error.
If you're here for grammar assessment, I think that is good for you.
Moreso, am not saying HND is not good but Bsc is better, I was just trying to enlight people that can reasoning here about the difference.
Whether you have HND or Bsc, you will still become whatever you're destined to be in life.
It is not until you work from day to night before you can make it in life, its GOD BLESSING that makes one to succeed without stress. ( Example: Late Alhaji Arisekola Alao )
Whatever you do in life, always give 100%,
There's no need to say shit you already know!!! The question is just how far will this go.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Uchexxy(m): 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
johnwizey: Wa gbayii.......imagine, those universities student feel they are more qualified than us, but no, they ain't anywhere near us. We are better off academically, A 300L student can't even define Kirchoff's law talkless of solving the equations.
bros d way u make dis sound as if evrybdy in poly in intelligent and dose in uni are not. U too face d facts, are u sure u can beat all uni stdnts frm ur field of study Pls u guys shud stp sayin dis bullshit about being academically better dan d uni guys. Ppl have der capabilities. God bless FUTO!!!
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by PWEETYWIZZY(f): 3:50am On Jul 09, 2014
ITbomb: Forgive my ignorance but do we have Professors in Polytechnics?

Yh, so ignorant, if we dnt av den we shd av. Y is dere so much of a discrimination.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Muktar05(m): 6:30am On Jul 09, 2014
HELP!
I am a graduate of SLT (ND) from state poly kaduna. Pls can i do my PGD in Accounting after my HND, and then MBA?
I need ur say pls
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by shamack: 6:44am On Jul 09, 2014
kovak:

Because the courses offered in both universities and polytechnics have exact curricula.

So what's the basis for the discrimination?
hey bro thats a big lie.....am a statistics student UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN....i offered C,C++,JAVA.... i called a nd2 Kwarapoly student studying Computer science to help me with his programming note book to compliment my voluminous textbook....He said we've not been taught....
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by eby001(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2014
#bringbackpce
it was this unified rubbish utme that brought this
#bringbackpce
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Hndholder(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2014
Nobody said DEGREE and DIPLOMA are equal. The applied courses in the technological school are for immediate consumption in industries, this was lord over the polytechnic by Nigerian. No country in Africa or Britain fight over this nonsense thing any more. No more HND in some countries. Go your way I will go my way. Why creating obstacle that will make another person to bow down for your son? Where is Engineer OZORO(1966) now?
You do not know how the dichotomy entered into Nigerian head, but you are all involved now. People that have no business going to University like me were forced to obtain degrees after wasting our time in the polytechnic. Close all the polytechnics down. Can you see the unemployment figure? Good this is just the starting point. What you think you know from your University HND holders knows better. He has gone back to University to Obtain degree. Can Degree holders drop his PRIDE to learn a trade? Time will tell.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by eddieo(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2014
Muktar05: HELP!
I am a graduate of SLT (ND) from state poly kaduna. Pls can i do my PGD in Accounting after my HND, and then MBA?
I need ur say pls
PGD in MANAGEMENT then MBA..or PGD in ACCOUNTING then MBF (Masters in Banking and Finance) BUT DEFINITELY NOT MSc. Accounting.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2014
isaajibola: . Life is too short for me to start having grudges or E-fight with you.

Ranting because of typographical error.
If you're here for grammar assessment, I think that is good for you.
Moreso, am not saying HND is not good but Bsc is better, I was just trying to enlight people that can reasoning here about the difference.
Whether you have HND or Bsc, you will still become whatever you're destined to be in life.
It is not until you work from day to night before you can make it in life, its GOD BLESSING that makes one to succeed without stress. ( Example: Late Alhaji Arisekola Alao )
Whatever you do in life, always give 100%,
There's no need to say shit you already know!!! The question is just how far will this go.

How does it feel when deflated as you have? When you'd have to explain away your inadequacies?

Back to the focus of the discussion... what makes you feel superior as a BSC holder to an HND holder? Prove to me that you are more educated than an HND graduate. Let me see the level of intellectual refinement which should be characteristic of someone who has gone through the four walls of the ivy tower.

grin
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Weselion: Bros you are wrong, grammar only shows you are good in English chikena. Even, do you think grammar is speaking lengthy English words? Grammar is the set of structural rules
governing the composition of clauses, phrases, and
words in any given natural language, not necessarily English language. See what we are saying....
I was being metaphorical...go figure Bruv.
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Agba4U: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
The purpose 4 which polytechnic was introduced in d education. System is different n can n wuld neva be equal 2 university. Court can not do anything about it, trust me. Poly lecturers or ASUP are jst wasting dia tym. Polytechnic was introduced 4 d sake of middle class workers n u guyz shuld beta b contented with ur position if not, una go stay 4 house tire. I don talk my own o!
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
shamack:
hey bro thats a big lie.....am a statistics student UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN....i offered C,C++,JAVA.... i called a nd2 Kwarapoly student studying Computer science to help me with his programming note book to compliment my voluminous textbook....He said we've not been taught....

Hey bro! I have a colleague here who is a 2.1 graduate of statistics (of course from a Nigerian university). I asked her if she did C, C++ etc, and she said NO.

If you read in between the lines, you will get what I'm trying to tell you. And if not, ask for further clarification.

By the way, as a statistics student/graduate, you must know about a fallacy called hasty generalization. Don't allow your credibility to be smeared with it!
Re: HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Agba4U: The purpose 4 which polytechnic was introduced in d education. System is different n can n wuld neva be equal 2 university. Court can not do anything about it, trust me. Poly lecturers or ASUP are jst wasting dia tym. Polytechnic was introduced 4 d sake of middle class workers n u guyz shuld beta b contented with ur position if not, una go stay 4 house tire. I don talk my own o!

Lol grin

Nigerian graduates are half-baked! Whether the inglorious university graduate or the pitiable polytechnic graduate.

The issue like one comment said previously is that the design process is faulty. The UK system that we copied several years ago has evolved. A UK HND (I hope you know they offer HND in the UK) is obtained in just 2 years. If the student wants to obtain a BSC, he'd have to proceed to the third year and write his thesis. Voala! He becomes a graduate.

But for naija, a student would commit 5 years of his life to polytechnic education where he will be made to complete the same modules as his university counterpart, only for him to be discriminated upon! Is that equitable?

So if polytechnic system wants to cry foul, then I think it's about time.

Let's stop this inhumanity of man against man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly / 7 Most Prominent Public Secondary Schools In Nigeria And Their Famous Alumni PIX / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.