Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,624 members, 7,924,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 10:21 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (545561 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:10am On Jul 15, 2014
Nostalgia21:
ok here is the item no craigslist 4569360822 pls help me contact seller as soon as you can..

After paying for the phone-you have to either:

-Pay $200 to get out of the contract
-Pay the monthly bills for the next 1 and a half years.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 3:21am On Jul 15, 2014
On craigslist iteam number 455426626 plz help me gather sum information and waether if it fulthy and if its a gud deal make him an offer for $25 to $30 pls
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 3:22am On Jul 15, 2014
lagtech:

After paying for the phone-you have to either:

-Pay $200 to get out of the contract
-Pay the monthly bills for the next 1 and a half years.
yea.i know sir..if i don't pay its going to be blacklisted right?. Sprint iphone 5s supports 3g network and Seller said Phone is unlocked.so Its going to work on 'sprint only' there in the u.s.. But outside the usa it can work on other carriers.. So whether its on contract with sprint or not e no concern me..lol. Seller said he could reduce the price a little sef.. So i want to take advantage of that.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by solbash11(m): 3:23am On Jul 15, 2014
lagtech:

Yes he's 101% genuine. Hes spent hundreds of thousands importing iphones and laptops. But like any business transactions-let the terms and conditions be clear and mutually agreed upon.

Well done oga Lagtech... @Tripodmode I sight you in HD!

If anyone needs to buy geniune payPal funds to make your transaction payments, It's avaialable at a reasonable exchage rate.

Feel free to contact us now! email: solbash1@gmail.com or use the phone numbers posted on my signature. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:31am On Jul 15, 2014
Nostalgia21:
yea.i know sir..if i don't pay its going to be blacklisted right?. Sprint iphone 5s supports 3g network and Seller said Phone is unlocked.so Its going to work on 'sprint only' there in the u.s.. But outside the usa it can work on other carriers.. So whether its on contract with sprint or not e no concern me..lol. Seller said he could reduce the price a little sef.. So i want to take advantage of that.

No-it wont work like that! If I go and buy the phone-I have to go with him to the sprint store and transfer ownership to my name. By next month and every month till Dec 2015-sprint will send me a monthly bill-and will keep adding up whether I pay or not and in Yankee-whether 1 year or 20 years-you will pay. The other option is to drop $200 at the sprint store and get out of the contract.
They suck people into the contracts with cheap or free high end phones.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 3:43am On Jul 15, 2014
lagtech:

No-it wont work like that! If I go and buy the phone-I have to go with him to the sprint store and transfer ownership to my name. By next month and every month till Dec 2015-sprint will send me a monthly bill-and will keep adding up whether I pay or not and in Yankee-whether 1 year or 20 years-you will pay. The other option is to drop $200 at the sprint store and get out of the contract.
They suck people into the contracts with cheap or free high end phones.
nawao.. This is bigger than i thought. No wahala sha
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:54am On Jul 15, 2014
Nostalgia21:
nawao.. This is bigger than i thought. No wahala sha

If the phone is worth $300 to you-then you can offer him $30 for it-that way you pay the contract cancellation fee.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:14am On Jul 15, 2014
@ gowaga68
Your persistence has paid. Nairalanders on this thread are really persistent. Sometimes despite the commissions offered-driving to far distances is not really convenient; but I must say this is a very very good laptop for $40-we sell these for 35k! So please send my balance sharp sharp-or I will put leg on it and convert it to our inventory stock.
I even gave the seller $60 and he said it was $40-an honest seller!
From what I can see-all the laptop needs is a fresh install of Windows.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:20am On Jul 15, 2014
@CoolKizzy- Samsung tab. Picked up tonight.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 4:41am On Jul 15, 2014
Ogborokiri: On craigslist iteam number 455426626 plz help me gather sum information and waether if it fulthy and if its a gud deal make him an offer for $25 to $30 pls

Please re-check. That number 455426626 is wrong.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 5:22am On Jul 15, 2014
Sorry oga lagd correct one 4554626626
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 5:39am On Jul 15, 2014
Oga lag help me check dis 4532905137 d seller said all for $1000 help me ask him hw many i can get 4 $50 then check dis also if u tink its gud make him an offer 4 $15
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 5:40am On Jul 15, 2014
Oga lag help me check dis 4532905137 d seller said all for $1000 help me ask him hw many i can get 4 $50 then check dis also if u tink its gud make him an offer 4 $15 plzzz
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:54am On Jul 15, 2014
Ogborokiri: Sorry oga lagd correct one 4554626626

I thought you changed your mind about this last week.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:01am On Jul 15, 2014
HP EliteBook 2530p -Intel Core 2 Duo. Came from rcycling center-needs parts to make it whole.
-Turns on
-Has Core 2 Duo Processor
-1 GB RAM
-Fingerprint Reader, Night light
-Good battery

Needs
-Hard Drive
-DVD
-Charger
-Bottom Covers

$40. Lands in Naija the way it is for 10k.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 6:01am On Jul 15, 2014
lagtech please what about the e-juice? please help me out and source for it around any local vape shop around you, meanwhile the Dell Laptop is schedule to arrive on Wed or Thursday, I just hope it meets this week shipping, But the E-JUICE is very important to me smiley

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:03am On Jul 15, 2014
fashrola: lagtech please what about the e-juice? please help me out and source for it around any local vape shop around you, meanwhile the Dell Laptop is schedule to arrive on Wed or Thursday, I just hope it meets this week shipping, But the E-JUICE is very important to me smiley

What is a Vape shop and whats the cost?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:08am On Jul 15, 2014
Sony Vaio Laptop
Intel Core 2 Duo
13.3 Widescreen
DVD
Bluetooth
Wireless
Webcam
FingerPrint Reader
250GB Hard Drive
3GB RAM

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Opeyemi5(m): 6:37am On Jul 15, 2014
lagtech: HP EliteBook 2530p -Intel Core 2 Duo. Came from rcycling center-needs parts to make it whole.
-Turns on
-1 GB RAM
-Good battery

Needs
-Hard Drive
-DVD
-Charger
-Bottom Covers

I need dis.how much will it land in 9ja after u fix it sir
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2014
lagtech:

What is a Vape shop and whats the cost?
vape shop is where electronic cigarettes, hookah, shisha are sold, the e-juice comes in different flavours and sizes, some comes with nicotine and zero nicotine, what i need is the one witb nicotine maybe 10mg or 25mg, and the size should 10ml, it should cost nothing less than $4 per 10ml, i need lyk 5 bottles (10ml) with 10 or 25mg nicotine and different fruity flavors... Vape shops are rampant at every corner of the street in the USA
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2014
lagtech I still dey o, gateway go reach this week? The other one nko?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by play2rich: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
lagtech: HP EliteBook 2530p -Intel Core 2 Duo. Came from rcycling center-needs parts to make it whole.
-Turns on
-1 GB RAM
-Good battery

Needs
-Hard Drive
-DVD
-Charger
-Bottom Covers

is the price inludes shipping?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by steviano(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls reply my mail ASAP
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
I wnt u to ask him abt d condition of d laptop wat abt d other 2 links
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tunex23: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oga lagtech, well done for your good job! I hav been observing tay tay but no doe to run tinz, becos of school activities, abeg I wan get very cheap good blackberry Z10/Q10, make I take start delas for campus. Abeg help me
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wow, am very happy o.
Being that fact this is my first deal through you am very greatful,with this i most say weldone!
As of Balance for sure i will send that sharp sharp.

lagtech: @ gowaga68
Your persistence has paid. Nairalanders on this thread are really persistent. Sometimes despite the commissions offered-driving to far distances is not really convenient; but I must say this is a very very good laptop for $40-we sell these for 35k! So please send my balance sharp sharp-or I will put leg on it and convert it to our inventory stock.
I even gave the seller $60 and he said it was $40-an honest seller!
From what I can see-all the laptop needs is a fresh install of Windows.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by stechi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
lagtech:

@Shinner2010-pleading how? Lol! Its their money. Customers have a right to complain and get angry-a good business has to handle such complaints properly. I didnt cancel their orders in anger-I cancelled it to safeguard the peace of mind of the customers. With their money in the hands-there is an element of peace. I am a customer to some businesses too-if you cant give me my goods or service-at least let me have my money!!!

I hope I am making some sense sir. Its not about anger-or trying to prove something.

BIG BOSS.....coolo temper.
I just got to this subject today thru a referral and have read through all the pages carefully,honestly speaking you are the much sought-after business pal to deal with comfortable.
1. Your sincerity is thumbs-up
2. Your customer service is recommendable.
3. Your humane attitude is second-to-non.
4. You are indeed worth being a mentor in this line of "MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS" for starters.
5. Your vastness about the USA online marketplace is applaudable.

Bros,keep up the good work and I pray more upcoming youths would emulate and key in to your servitude to make our nation Nigeria a better place free from all these vices plaguing our blessed country.

I would keep in touch once I am ready to start my business,I already registered with MyUS.com and upgraded my membership but I think dealing with you would really give me a more flexible approach to my importation deals in the USA.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
lot of 11 cellphones / smartphones some working some not -0 Bid $20 http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=281385768931&sv=Lots&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lot of 6 Laptops Dell AS IS -
$39 for laptops
$25 to ship to continental usa
Total $60 for the laptops
Most boosts to BIOS
http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=201128460269&sv=Lots%20of%20laptop&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
lagtech:

If the phone is worth $300 to you-then you can offer him $30 for it-that way you pay the contract cancellation fee.
ok. Go ahead sir. Make him the offer. Also offer this seller $180 as soon as you can... Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oga can i tap into this?
Vstuffs: lot of 11 cellphones / smartphones some working some not -0 Bid $20 http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=281385768931&sv=Lots&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
lagtech:

ok. Go ahead sir. Make him the offer. Also offer this seller $180 as soon as you can... 4548547145 Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.