Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,096 members, 7,980,870 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:28 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (551921 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by stechi(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
lagtech:

Checking emails now sir!

Do you have an external HDD of between 250GB-500GB at a reduced price but working perfectly well?
If possible, kindly post pix and possibly features (e.g anti-virus,anti-shock,e.t.c)
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
lagtech:

Checking emails now sir!
sent you text on bbm...let it ship please, I learnt they'll open tomorrow. Still here so I will go there early. Thanks!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hi lagtech, I am interested in online importation, I have tried buying goods on aliexpress and amazon but dnt know how to really go about it. I just placed an order for a touchscreen HP laptop on amazon but am not so sure about the shipping. What I need now is to buy cheap and good mobile phones so I can sell and use the money for the laptop and some other stuffs. How can Ɣ☺u help me order this phones? I live in akure and I will want it to be delivered to me here. Tnk u
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
@ Lagtech, check your email. I have sent you a mail.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Diablo666: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tunee: what is the DPI?do you also have a mouse pad to go with it?

800 DPI high resolution and its adjustable. No mouse pad. It works on anykind of surface except glass and mirror.
Tunee: what is the DPI?do you also have a mouse pad to go with it?

800 DPI high resolution and its adjustable. No mouse pad. It works on anykind of surface except glass and mirror
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Diablo666: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
ResourceMan:

How much, always post your price or it will send people off.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ponybiz: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
rotwailler:

75K for all of them?
now only oga lagtech dey fit dey do am,am just be scam by santanwithus.cuz of wonderful lucratives deals in houston.out of all thread this this the fastest thread l have ever seen.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
stechi:

how much in Lagos?

How much in Lagos? I don't understand the question.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
OlamiB: Hi lagtech, I am interested in online importation, I have tried buying goods on aliexpress and amazon but dnt know how to really go about it. I just placed an order for a touchscreen HP laptop on amazon but am not so sure about the shipping. What I need now is to buy cheap and good mobile phones so I can sell and use the money for the laptop and some other stuffs. How can Ɣ☺u help me order this phones? I live in akure and I will want it to be delivered to me here. Tnk u

Ordering online-if you have an account and credit card-just order. Some may even ship to Naija.

Otherwise we can help you make payments and ship to Naija.

Phones: check minneapolis.craigslist.org and ebay.com
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
lagtech:

Please Reply me. How much will it cost me to buy 8cheap phones? Nd all the cost inclusive
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
lagtech:

Ordering online-if you have an account and credit card-just order. Some may even ship to Naija.

Otherwise we can help you make payments and ship to Naija.

Phones: check minneapolis.craigslist.org and ebay.com
I have everything. Ɣ☺u mean if I personally buy it and pay for it online it will be delivered to me in akure?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
@Lagtech expecting your response on my email o...subject: pman06 from nairaland o
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by stechi(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
lagtech:

How much would it cost when it gets to Lagos?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
pman06:

Awaiting your response to mail. Let me know if you contacted the seller and picked up. As per the del...i want in when it lands.

Waiting for seller to respond.

Or do you have his phone number?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
stechi:

How much would it cost when it gets to Lagos?

Those are not our laptops. They are being sold by a seller on craigslist. If you want to order one or more-you will need to send the money for us to pick up and ship to Naija.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
OlamiB:
I have everything. Ɣ☺u mean if I personally buy it and pay for it online it will be delivered to me in akure?

There are different sellers on different websites (ebay, amazon, craigslist etc) with different conditions. You will need to enquire from a seller if they can ship to Nigeria/Akure.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
OlamiB:
Please Reply me. How much will it cost me to buy 8cheap phones? Nd all the cost inclusive

8 cheap phones? Thats a hard question!

Look around ebay.com and minneapolis.craigslist.org and see what you can find.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
@femadesh-your N100,000 wristwatch-just came in from ebay!

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
lagtech:

Waiting for seller to respond.

Or do you have his phone number?

Yeah even me too, waiting for his response. I have a seller willing to sell that i have his number if he no gree reply sha.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
lagtech:

There are different sellers on different websites (ebay, amazon, craigslist etc) with different conditions. You will need to enquire from a seller if they can ship to Nigeria/Akure.
I have been trying to fill the postal code, city/state and phone number on eBay but its not going tru. The phone number can only occupy 10digit instead of 11. I filled ondo/Akure for the city/town but it didn't accept it, I really dunno how to go about the postal code. Pls help
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
NnamdiN: got any lenovo tab with sim slot?

Not right now.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
OlamiB:
I have been trying to fill the postal code, city/state and phone number on eBay but its not going tru. The phone number can only occupy 10digit instead of 11. I filled ondo/Akure for the city/town but it didn't accept it, I really dunno how to go about the postal code. Pls help

@Olami, I stay in akure too. Let's find a place to meet so dat I can explain to u how everytin works.... Call or whatsapp me on 08038207032
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
OlamiB:

Option 1: If you want to buy anything on ebay-send us the link-we will give you a quote-pay in and we will help you pay and ship to Naija.

Option 2: Several nairalanders bid and buy on Ebay form Naija-see if they can advice you:

@Yhellow
@Confluence
@TradePlusib
@Nostalgia21
@ Damolux01

and others.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
femadesh:

@Olami, I stay in akure too. Let's find a place to meet so dat I can explain to u how everytin works.... Call or whatsapp me on 08038207032

Perfect!!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
lagtech: @femadesh-your N100,000 wristwatch-just came in from ebay!

OH MY GOD!!!
I can't wait to set my eyes on this watch
Lagtech, pls how quality is it?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by stechi(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
lagtech:

Those are not our laptops. They are being sold by a seller on craigslist. If you want to order one or more-you will need to send the money for us to pick up and ship to Naija.

Oh ok.
Awaiting your reply to my quest about Ext. HDD (see 1st post on this page 94).

Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
What type of phone did u want and ur budget? Most ebay seller don't ship to nigeria. So let lagtech help u handle d shipping. Send d link of d fone u want.
OlamiB:
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
stechi:

Oh ok.
Awaiting your reply to my quest about Ext. HDD (see 1st post on this page 94).

Thanks.

Yes we have some external hd-
250gb-4k
320gb-4.5k
500gb-6k

I dont understand your other comments about anti virus.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
yhellow: What type of phone did u want and ur budget? Most ebay seller don't ship to nigeria. So let lagtech help u handle d shipping. Send d link of d fone u want.
Alright
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by respect076(m): 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tnkx
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
femadesh:
OH MY GOD!!!
I can't wait to set my eyes on this watch
Lagtech, pls how quality is it?
guy isit N100,000 or N10,000? Watch? No allow boys give u short sleeve collect you the watch ooo grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
femadesh:

Tnks o. I will add Ɣ☺u now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.