Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,893 members, 7,933,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:41 AM

To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? (29115 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2014
mujiboy: Does the wife knows you know about her cheating? If she does be extra careful, you might just be set-up.. However is your friend and his wife both happy.. As in i mean not like they Quarrel or fight eachother, If they are happy.. You should chill down with your info.. You re in a dangerous Zone anyway..
@OP (uboma), if you have a concrete evidence to adduce as against mere suspicion, tell your friend and damn the consequence (you could save him from further greater harm). Just like i'm about telling this my friend this:
whenever 'does' is used in a sentence the verb that follows should be a singular verb. It should be "does the wife know you...?"

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by MarilynNash(f): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2014
tall2ce: No you should not tell.Just mind your business
And you call yourself a friend, i'm sure you can sleep easy when your friend contracts HIV from a cheating partner, something you could have prevented.
Fake friends everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Captain001(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2014
alutacontinua: Minda ya business kiss

I don't know why there's no "dislike " button on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by tuffgongjo(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2014
Just don't meddle in their affairs,don't be that 3rd party that will be blamed later.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by tuffgongjo(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2014
Marilyn_Nash: And you call yourself a friend, i'm sure you can sleep easy when your friend contracts HIV from a cheating partner, something you could have prevented.
Fake friends everywhere.
.and what will be his gain when the friend's family is scattered$people will tag him a home destroyer,sometimes u just don't poke nose in others affairs.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Mintayo(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2014
A cheating spouse is more or less like a murderer,cheating is even murder in disguise. When the opportunity present itself,a cheating spouse will not hesitate to kill his/her partner.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Olaone1: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2014
Don't!
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by deflicit: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2014
Tell your friend if he him self is not cheating too.

2 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2014
Has it been a GF cheating on her boyfriend, I would have advised you overlook it but a wife cheating on her man is absolutely, tell your man about it codedly but make sure you have proof because they lady fit turn am for your head. Or if you can bring the husband when the act is on that will be good but make sure you are nearby to restrain him from doing something ugly.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Sike(m): 8:50am On Jul 06, 2014
Better Don't start what you can not finish!
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Amhappy(f): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2014
Just send his wife an annonymous text that her husband will hear if she dont stop. Chikena

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by canalily(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2014
sharubutu:

What is beautiful about a home where the wife cheats? You're a bad Person. No wonder there's so much evil in the land; Boko Haram, armed robbery, kidnapping, rituals, corruption, etc. "Evil only prevail when good men chose to be quiet"
...i never know you are a member of the Boko Haram until u opened up here....everybody knows what is good.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by heilige(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2014
If he is your true friend and a brother. Then walk to him yesterday and tell him, but only if they evidence is solid rock strong, otherwise MYOB.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Chamack: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2014
uboma: I recently found out that the wife of my close pal is cheating on him. I do not want to meddle in their affairs but i have this sense of guilt not having told him what i discovered about his wife. If we weren't close, i wouldn't be bothered at all. I am also worried about the negative consequences it will have on their marriage if he gets wind of it.
If i keep mute, what chances are there that she will stop cheating on her husband?

And who knows, he may eventually find out himself in the long run...

What do you suggest please? I will appreciate responses from matured members here.
You can send your friend anonymous text using a code which I have here, not gonna release it. but did you catch her? If you did you would have to confront her to ask her the reason why she is doing so?
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by josite: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2014
keep your mouth shut.your friend may even know and he will be embaraas that u know about his shame.pray for his eyes to be opened to see things himself early enough to avoid daNGER TO HIS LIFE.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by josite: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2014
Why call someone a cheat when the person being cheated has not call him or her,a cheat.do you know the fundamental dynamics of their relationship.do u know whether your friend deliberately allows her to play cus he has impotence problems,do u know if u play,i play is their tacit arrangement.again its best u mind ur business.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by mujiboy(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2014
Epaul: @OP (uboma), if you have a concrete evidence to adducet as against mere suspicion, tell your friend and damn the consequence (you could save him from further greater harm). Just like i'm about telling this my friend this:
whenever 'does' is used in a sentence the verb that follows should be a singular verb. It should be "does the wife know you...?"
Noted

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2014
Truckpusher: Tell him straight and wait for the consequences.

I did it once and ended that ugly union ,the lady swore to watch me beg for my life and I swore to see her age and die in shame ,in fact I cursed her and right now she is on wheel chair. angry

A cheat is a killer ,only waiting for the perfect opportunity to present itself then your friend is gone forever.
bruh..If I see u,na Race I go take o! Hehehehe....
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2014
Ishilove: Its a very small thing. Simply by a new sim card, register it and send anonymous text msgs giving the husband details of his wife's cheating. Drop names, locations, numbers where possible. (A family member of mine used this medium to expose a cheating partner.) Give your friend very detailed information of his wife's indiscretions and leave the rest. Tell him in the message that you are destroying the sim card, but if he has a brain, he should better investigate the matter properly. End it with 'a concerned friend' grin
U don dey Open Secret,no be today.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by M4gunners: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2014
This is Kinder garten quastion.Why wouldn't i? If not, why are we Friends for? I will tell him and also expect him to do thesame to me if he fine out my Wife is cheating on me.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2014
Confront the wife instead.
It works better.
Tell her you have evidence if she decides to continue or in case she's planning to set you up instead and you'll see her desist.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by 9jatatafo(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2014
My advice, don't open your mouth without a solid evidence. If you can do an under cover agent and get hold of her without she knowing then get a new sim card, text her that this is what she is guilty of and she should stop. Watch her very well if she changes or cool off for sometime. Also the life of your friend could be at risk because she could suspect the husband doing under cover job on her. If possible get a way of informing you friend to desist from bleeping her or drilling her borehole and not eating her food. And watch life drama. Just be careful because nowadays, life is nothing to the heartless and wicked. Don't put a glowing coal in your palm bro.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by amnestylaw1(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2014
Lowe,lowe la n lu ilu agidigbo, ologbon nii joo omoran nii mo idi e
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by slap1(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2014
1st ola: Anyone I can call a friend must be someone I really like and i see like a brother. If I don't tell him such thing, I feel that I'm also cheating on him.
Best answer so far. It's like seeing a blind friend walking into a pit and keeping quiet.
@Op. Get a new SIM card and send your friend an SMS with a hint of what the shameless wife is doing.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by cococandy(f): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2014
sharubutu:

What is beautiful about a home where the husband or wife cheats? You're a bad Person. No wonder there's so much evil in the land; Boko Haram, armed robbery, kidnapping, rituals, corruption, etc. "Evil only prevail when good men chose to be quiet"

Fixed smiley

3 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by slap1(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2014
tuffgongjo: .and what will be his gain when the friend's family is scattered$people will tag him a home destroyer,sometimes u just don't poke nose in others affairs.
A home where the wife cheats is unofficially destroyed. The husband should be informed. If they break up to make up, good. If not, good riddance.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by manmustwac(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2014
woodcook: Most of the advice : MYOB so much for Christianity/Islam. I thought must of you are true Christian/Allah worshiper?

@Op what would Christ do?
Christ would turn the other cheek grin
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2014
njokusboy: . Hahahaha, stand up girl, iwu alobam....

english please angry
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Ishilove: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2014
rahazaqa: U don dey Open Secret,no be today.
tongue
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by pickabeau1: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2014
Pedro JP:

I no trust u at all. Blike u no want make person see u for ur own like business. undecided

Na u know....
Who need u to trust me
I don talk my own
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by kliq(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2014
DON'T BE A FAKE FRIEND,TELL HIM.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by tuffgongjo(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2014
slap1: A home where the wife cheats is unofficially destroyed. The husband should be informed. If they break up to make up, good. If not, good riddance.
.it aren't easy as u are portraying it bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate / "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court / Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.