Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,691 members, 7,921,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:48 AM

Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) (29060 Views)

Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by HgsMediaPlus: 8:32pm On Jul 15
Mother of 11 boys and 1 girl heartbroken as husband reportedly runs away

A Nigerian mother has taken to social media to express her distress over her husband’s sudden disappearance, leaving her to care for their 12 children alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVkZQm-kqlY

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Royalboy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15
grin
Omoh,na once the man use July transfer window take japa for him dear life...

A whole 11 gladiators for this regime? grin. That one na automatic burial arrangement na cheesy

Every day,like 3 baskets of garri go dey go down....The day wey the mama go mistakenly cook okro or ogbono soup,na better problem Dem don cause for eba be that cheesy

I wonder why poor people always seem to have problem with family planning undecided. Always getting hornny all the time angry

E good as the man run abeg ..

164 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Malroux: 8:35pm On Jul 15
Continue breeding like rabbit.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Stevenbright(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15
I am not supporting what the man did ooooo... But if you check it well, it was the woman who kept going in on just because she wanted a girl child!!

Anyway, she should just give him some time cos he probably went to cool off a bit. He will come around soon and hope they stop making more babies!

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Hhansome(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15
E reach to run?

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Jul 15
Abegi make una stop to dey post these nonsense stories!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by okerekingsley90: 8:59pm On Jul 15
Kobojunkie:
Abegi make una stop to dey post these nonsense stories!

Kobo baby grin

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Alphamentips: 9:01pm On Jul 15
The man wake up one morning say him wan buy Peak milk for down street them never see am reach now grin grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Alphamentips: 9:07pm On Jul 15
My main babe now, them be 8 for house. 7 girls 1 boy. She say her papa wanted a boy. E sure me die say her people go willingly dash her to me when i go to see her parents. Lol

Them go happy to give me the babe grin

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Baronthecelebri: 9:29pm On Jul 15
Hahahahahaah, guy man japa

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15
SEE HER MOUTH SEF.... mama who doesnt even know her child birth year nor his age. so with all the things that could have happened to the poor man, na only run away she believes happened to him?

6 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Offpointng: 10:00pm On Jul 15
Sonnobax15:
grin
Omoh,na once the man use window transfer take japa for him dear life...

A whole 11 boys for this regime? grin. That one na automatic burial arrangement na cheesy

Every day,like 3 baskets of garri go dey go down....The day wey the mama go mistakenly cook okro or ogbono soup,na better problem Dem don cause for eba be that cheesy

I wonder why poor people always seem to have problem with family planning undecided. Always getting hornny all the time angry

House con even plenty pass football team. The Window transfer no need Medicals and release clause at all

In my village we say Hala Madrid grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Vyzz: 12:17am On Jul 16
grin

E good as e run sef...

Cause una no sabi close leg 😂

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by missjekyll: 12:55am On Jul 16
Lol. She loves her daughter
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Ulunne777(f): 5:21am On Jul 16
I don't comment on such threads

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by APOPTOSIS: 5:53am On Jul 16
Malroux:
Continue breeding like rabbit.
Don't mind them.
Later they will be looking for planned families to deplete their resources. Nonsense!
PooL of kidnappers keep increasing!
So annoying how some humans work towards making this planet uninhabitable

11 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by LordIsaac(m): 7:25am On Jul 16
The woman is wicked…she must be arrested! She just added 10 yahoo boys and 1 olosho (except God intervenes) to society. The quality of our population speaks to the quality of our society.

22 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by ElevationD: 10:50am On Jul 16
How would they have such a huge family in these trying times in Nigeria. Hopefully the man has not become the victim of some evil people, especially ritualists.

I used to know one man in those days. He kept having sons and insisted that he wanted a daughter. After seven sons, he decided to have the final trial. The last one was another and he put an end to child bearing.

You must only beat the amount of children that you can cater for and sex must not matter. Now this woman is in a dilemma.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:58am On Jul 16
Alphamentips:
My main babe now, them be 8 for house. 7 girls 1 boy. She say her papa wanted a boy. E sure me die say her people go willingly dash her to me when i go to see her parents. Lol

Them go happy to give me the babe grin

Hope her parents hold their side? If no be ready oooo billing full ground no cap. A guy marrying to a family that large and then poor his financial growth will be stunted considering say women like to depend on the few available men around them.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by ademidedavid(f): 1:06pm On Jul 16
Sincerely, taking care of children is not an easy task coupled with the present situation of Nigeria

But instead of giving birth to children we can't cater for, it's better for the man to self discipline himself by practising withdrawal method or better still go for family planning that would have prevented that large number of children.

Bringing kids to this world to suffer is a NO and running from your responsibilities is a NO NO

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Klington: 1:06pm On Jul 16
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by ebinpawa: 1:07pm On Jul 16
Sonnobax15:
grin
Omoh,na once the man use July transfer window take japa for him dear life...

A whole 11 gladiators for this regime? grin. That one na automatic burial arrangement na cheesy

Ev[s]ery day,like 3 baskets of garri go dey go down....The day wey the mama go mistakenly cook okro or [/s]ogbono soup,na better problem Dem don cause for eba be that cheesy

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by MelesZanawi: 1:07pm On Jul 16
She gave birth to a full garage.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by mytime24(f): 1:07pm On Jul 16
Who d man woy live him football team battalion for now😳🫤

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by travelzcruix: 1:08pm On Jul 16
Bar JEsuss run live disciples.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by YoungLionken(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16
Make them suffry born, them nor dey hear. How them go do this one now undecided..?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by shortgun(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16
Tinubu is breaking homes, killing dreams and potentials.
Parents now watch their children sleep and wake up hungry everyday.
People can no longer afford basic necessities due to hardship and suffering brought upon Nigerians by Tinubu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by GanagiBitrus: 1:09pm On Jul 16
Food alone for a family of 14:
Assume 1k per person per day =14k per day.
30 days = 420k per month.

Food alone o!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Balistic4: 1:10pm On Jul 16
In this deadly period? Are you sure the man is even alive? Not sure a man will abandon 12 of his children, almost all boys and won't initiate contact for 6 months.

Maybe the man is dead

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by kaludestiny10(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16
Does she want the man to die before his time.
Though both of them are to be blamed for giving birth to twelve children in this our country's harsh economy.
I wonder how the man managed to get strong erection after four children.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... / My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die.. / My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.