Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,624 members, 7,930,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:08 AM

Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) (29103 Views)

Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by shekauvsbuhari: 6:34pm On Jul 16
Alphamentips:
My main babe now, them be 8 for house. 7 girls 1 boy. She say her papa wanted a boy. E sure me die say her people go willingly dash her to me when i go to see her parents. Lol

Them go happy to give me the babe grin
Abeg you fit give me address. I dey find wife and I want where e dey cheap wey dem no go charge me plenty.
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Onewazobia(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16
Emekafranklin12:
I really need help right now. I am all alone. I totally have nothing and I have been having seizures since last year. I am really struggling I really need help. I stay here in Lagos. If you can help me get a job I will be so grateful. God bless you. I am dying here already.

Your location pls

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Neddstark: 7:52pm On Jul 16
One girl i was about dating then scared me when she told me they were 10 in their family. And she is the first child. The kind run i use run no be here.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Onewazobia(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16
Emekafranklin12:
Lagos

Where in lagos and your area of interest (regarding job)?
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Expanse2020(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16
God will take care of the 12 disciples of his ministry
πŸ‘Œ
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Umuinyioku: 9:50pm On Jul 16
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense! undecided
Hmmmmm.

If you think so. But honestly,she needs help. Twelve children at this austere period is not a joke. coupled with the fact the husband absdonded because he's overwhelmed with the responsibility.

Don't you think so,Prof.?
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Jul 16
Umuinyioku:
Hmmmmm. If you think so. But honestly,she needs help. Twelve children at this austere period is not a joke. coupled with the fact the husband absdonded because he's overwhelmed with the responsibility. Don't you think so,Prof.?
Go on and give her your help. And when she comes back to tell you she is pregnant with child number 13, make sure you bear it all yourself! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Umuinyioku: 9:59pm On Jul 16
Kobojunkie:
Go on and give her your help. And when she comes back to tell you she is pregnant with child number 13, make sure you bear it all yourself! undecided
No, don't think like that. Let's address her present predicament before we think for the future.

Honestly,she needs our help. Where is our humanity if we allow her suffer with the children?

Pls. Let's assist her.
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Jul 16
Umuinyioku:
No, don't think like that. Let's address her present predicament before we think for the future.
Honestly,she needs our help. Where is our humanity if we allow her suffer with the children? Pls. Let's assist her.
I am not one of you! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Umuinyioku: 10:10pm On Jul 16
Kobojunkie:
Hmmmm

I'm sad you are not one of us

Sobs!
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Umuinyioku: 10:10pm On Jul 16
Kobojunkie:
Hmmmm

I'm sad you are not one of us. We were looking up to you as a role model.

Sobs!
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Pat081: 11:03pm On Jul 16
Am sorry to say this you are a big fool why can you close your legs or do family planning 12 children hmmmm ,lgbo people use to say this na God use to take care of mad woman child but not in your own case
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Pat081: 11:05pm On Jul 16
Umuinyioku:

Honestly,she needs our help. Where is our humanity if we allow her suffer with the children?

Pls. Let's assist her.
why can she close her legs before it gets to 12
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Pat081: 11:08pm On Jul 16
Neddstark:
One girl i was about dating then scared me when she told me they were 10 in their family. And she is the first child. The kind run i use run no be here.
lol ,that means you don't love her be dat you will be the one to take care of the house
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Umuinyioku: 1:33pm On Jul 17
Pat081:
why can she close her legs before it gets to 12
Hmmmmm. You are on Point.

Let's forgive her for sake of the children.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Pat081: 10:50pm On Jul 17
Umuinyioku:
Hmmmmm. You are on Point.

Let's forgive her for sake of the children.
lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but she doesn't think about that too she love pen*********s so much

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Umuinyioku: 11:07pm On Jul 17
Pat081:
lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but she doesn't think about that too she love pen*********s so much
Hmmmmm SOBS!
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by specialbobby(m): 3:56am On Jul 19
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wetin me I go fit talk here like this now
Laugh wan kill me
Only you born both good and bad nawa oo
Wait ooo if the man wait this woman fit carry another belle all in the name of make Cynthia no be only girl oo grin grin guyman don con use him number 6 after him don cause ovoko for town grin grin
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Pojomojo: 8:47pm On Jul 27
Karleb:

My brother, the woman could have easily done something about it.

There are lots of contraceptives out there.

Why would anyone even subject themself to the pain of pregnancy and childbirth 11 times? What about the stress of raising children?

The man is a foolish man but the woman here is very irresponsible.

I'm not surprised the man ran off, I'm shocked he waited so long.
There you go again, why didn't the man use CD or even get his self some contraceptive.
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by meobizy(f): 12:38pm On Jul 29
If you check now, he's struggling to survive. E reach to japa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? / Things A Typical Nigerian Parent Won't Accept From Western Culture / "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.