Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,670 members, 7,951,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) (29196 Views)

Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by FaceTanke: 1:12pm On Jul 16
Why born that plenty when u cant take care of them alone

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Toluwanise247(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16
No wonder Igbo won go form their own nationβ€¦πŸ€£πŸ€£.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by nwirinedu(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16
Coaches are allowed to abandon their football team, its time to get a new coach. cool

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by BabaAgba79(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16
Alphamentips:
My main babe now, them be 8 for house. 7 girls 1 boy. She say her papa wanted a boy. E sure me die say her people go willingly dash her to me when i go to see her parents. Lol

Them go happy to give me the babe grin

Lucky you, boy! grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Zooposki(f): 1:18pm On Jul 16
Stevenbright:
I am not supporting what the man did ooooo... But if you check it well, it was the woman who kept going in on just because she wanted a girl child!!

Anyway, she should just give him some time cos he probably went to cool off a bit. He will come around soon and hope they stop making more babies!

Yes o, just as Adam blamed Eve for his failure as a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Gboom: 1:18pm On Jul 16
This woman is an agent of poverty and the husband is a mumu man for too long.
12 children for one couple, that is ridiculous and no resources to cater for them

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by sylve11: 1:20pm On Jul 16
APOPTOSIS:

Don't mind them.
Later they will be looking for planned families to deplete their resources. Nonsense!
PooL of kidnappers keep increasing!
So annoying how some humans work towards making this planet uninhabitable

πŸ˜† 🀣 cool
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by sylve11: 1:21pm On Jul 16
LordIsaac:
The woman is wicked…she must be arrested! She just added 10 yahoo boys and 1 olosho (except God intervenes) to society. The quality of our population speaks to the quality of our society.

You tell no lies. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Dshocker(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16
As a matter of fact, government should arrest both parties, and adopt those children.

12 children is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Alphamentips: 1:22pm On Jul 16
ExudeLoveToAll:

Hope her parents hold their side? If no be ready oooo billing full ground no cap. A guy marrying to a family that large and then poor his financial growth will be stunted considering say women like to depend on the few available men around them.

Them no too hold. Just average i must say.
They own the house where they currently reside in but it's still under construction.

I understand. God will provide as he always does. And i believe if i keep doing my very best he's blessings will come.

Most important things in life na shelter, feeding & healthcare. If i fit afford to pay rent, buy food keep for house and get emergency money for healthcare plus internet access the rest na extras. Including school. School na extra... And God always provides.

I love a big family... I dey imagine how e go be when her sisters go full house when they come around.

When i finally enter abroad it will a whole lot easier for me to afford the lifestyle i want. Man's getting old, bro.

If God provides a better option b4 i meet her parents then better. She is young, tall & beautiful.
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by sylve11: 1:22pm On Jul 16
travelzcruix:
Bar JEsuss run live disciples.

Lwkmd grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by sylve11: 1:23pm On Jul 16
shortgun:
Tinubu is breaking homes, killing dreams and potentials.
Parents now watch their children sleep and wake up hungry everyday.
People can no longer afford basic necessities due to hardship and suffering brought upon Nigerians by Tinubu

Na Tinubu tell the man to born 11 children? sad cool

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by uvie66: 1:24pm On Jul 16
Sonnobax15:
grin
Omoh,na once the man use July transfer window take japa for him dear life...

A whole 11 gladiators for this regime? grin. That one na automatic burial arrangement na cheesy

Every day,like 3 baskets of garri go dey go down....The day wey the mama go mistakenly cook okro or ogbono soup,na better problem Dem don cause for eba be that cheesy

I wonder why poor people always seem to have problem with family planning undecided. Always getting hornny all the time angry

E good as the man run abeg ..
...I concur, mumu woman, like say na every time she suppose open up.
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Stevenbright(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16
Zooposki:

Yes o, just as Adam blamed Eve for his failure as a man.

Na you know oooo.

My point is 12 children are too much and the probability that they only stopped after getting a female child led to my assertion!!

These things happens. Check around you or ask questions? Some couples keep on birthing because the man wants a male child or the woman wants a female child and vice versa.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by sylve11: 1:26pm On Jul 16
I call such couples evil people. 😈 cool

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Umuinyioku: 1:27pm On Jul 16
Kobojunkie:
Abegi make una stop to dey post these nonsense stories!
Not nonsense my brother. Deliberately posted to draw attention of the public to her plight.

She needs help.
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Typicool8(m): 1:28pm On Jul 16
Sonnobax15:
grin
Omoh,na once the man use July transfer window take japa for him dear life...

A whole 11 gladiators for this regime? grin. That one na automatic burial arrangement na cheesy

Every day,like 3 baskets of garri go dey go down....The day wey the mama go mistakenly cook okro or ogbono soup,na better problem Dem don cause for eba be that cheesy

I wonder why poor people always seem to have problem with family planning undecided. Always getting hornny all the time angry

E good as the man run abeg ..

The reason for that is not far fetched. Poverty can lead to depression and one of the ways to temporarily escape depression is through sex hence the reason why oor people are always hornny hence the reason they procreate like chickens

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Confirm4real(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16
The man no fit cope again for Emilokan Government tongue
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by ufotunang: 1:33pm On Jul 16
Alphamentips:
My main babe now, them be 8 for house. 7 girls 1 boy. She say her papa wanted a boy. E sure me die say her people go willingly dash her to me when i go to see her parents. Lol

Them go happy to give me the babe grin
..abi..they will be happy to give you their liability daughter to you for free 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by ufotunang: 1:34pm On Jul 16
12 children for this Tinubu renewed shege hard economy.? ..why won't he Japa πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by OniyideAmplify(m): 1:35pm On Jul 16
12 children. Issorite

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by ufotunang: 1:36pm On Jul 16
Vyzz:
grin

E good as e run sef...

Cause una no sabi close leg πŸ˜‚
..do not blame them...na konji and the cold weather.. weather for two cause am πŸ™„
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by ufotunang: 1:38pm On Jul 16
kaludestiny10:
Does she want the man to die before his time.
Though both of them are to be blamed for giving birth to twelve children in this our country's harsh economy.
I wonder how the man managed to get strong erection after four children.
..na konji and the cold weather.. weather for two cause am πŸ™„
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by mekybabe1: 1:39pm On Jul 16
I mean like "Osondu"?
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by millionaireman: 1:39pm On Jul 16
Confirm4real:
The man no fit cope again for Emilokan Government tongue

No, look well well.
The husband might have gotten tired of too much bleeping of the woman and had to run away.

After all, the man coped with the large number of children till now.
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by kaludestiny10(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16
Na person wey chop belle full na em konji dey hold oh.
ufotunang:
..na konji and the cold weather.. weather for two cause am πŸ™„
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Nijimog: 1:45pm On Jul 16
millionaireman:

....and her booobs still stand up gidigba after breastfeeding 12 kids. The woman looks very strong. Can bleep a man to submission. Little wonder the husband ran πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ away.
your talk con dey hungry me to watch the video
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by 9JAMac10: 1:46pm On Jul 16
More criminals and prostitutes added to the Nigerian society.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by ufotunang: 1:47pm On Jul 16
kaludestiny10:
Na person wey chop belle full na em konji dey hold oh.
..so konji no dey hold poor man ?πŸ™„
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Sleekfingers: 1:50pm On Jul 16
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Another foolish black spotted......you open your Toto yakata to born 12 kids ..... despite swimming with poverty...... Bringing kids you can't cater for to this world......

Na hunger go show you and the innocent kids shege ....
Re: Mother Of 11 Boys And 1 Girl Heartbroken As Husband Reportedly Runs Away (video) by Sleekfingers: 1:50pm On Jul 16
Malroux:
Continue breeding like rabbit.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / Uduehi Quintuplets First Birthday: Mark Imudia Uduehi, Oluwakemi Aminu Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.