Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,461 members, 7,932,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:34 AM

Mantu And Ali To Become Ministers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mantu And Ali To Become Ministers? (973 Views)

Why Jonathan Lost Presidential Election – Former Deputy Senate President, Mantu / Buhari:Amaechi, Ngige and Onu to become ministers without portfolio- Vanguard / 70-year Oldies Want To Become Ministers: Are the ''Hausa-wasted'' years back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mantu And Ali To Become Ministers? by azorjiu(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2008
http://www.thetimesofnigeria.com/Article.aspx?id=1077

I was reading through the nigerian Times when I stumbled into this articles which reads: Akunyili, Macebuh, Ibrahim Mantu, Jega, Ahmadu Ali Top Ministerial List!.

Now think about it, how can Yaradua achieve anything in the next three years if he works with people like Mantu and Ali?.

I read from somewhere recently that sycophants won't make his new list. Can someone therefore give me the best description of Mantu and Ali?

Let's presume this is only a rumour.
Re: Mantu And Ali To Become Ministers? by isbelhma: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2008
is mantu not a nigerian? can u pls leave his excellency along, now that he his resting.
he still remain a factor in nigerian politics and govt. affairs

if yorubas still respect that gorrila called obasanjo as their hero after stealing our money
and sleepnig with his sons wife now telling us he want to be close to god therefore becoming
the only hero of the yorubas.

what offence has mantu done that will make not to serve again.

your excellency.you still remain relevantin naija
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mantu And Ali To Become Ministers? by Fhemmmy: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2008
isbelhma:

is mantu not a nigerian? can u please leave his excellency along, now that he his resting.

if yorubas still respect that gorrila called obasanjo as their hero after stealing our money
and sleepnig with his sons wife now telling us he want to be close to god therefore becoming

[color=#990000][/color]
That is an insult to have generalize that statement, maybe would have been better to say some Yorubas.
Re: Mantu And Ali To Become Ministers? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2008
isbelhma:

is mantu not a nigerian? can u please leave his excellency along, now that he his resting.

[color=#990000][/color]

I can never be surprised to get such ridiculous statement from nigerians.
Tribalism, mediocrity, corruption rules in the damned country.
Re: Mantu And Ali To Become Ministers? by doyin13(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2008
isbelhma:

[color=#990000][/color]

You are an electronic idiot. . . . .

And may your life be inextricably linked with heroes that fleece you till your death.

Now like the automaton you are. . . . . .say amen
Re: Mantu And Ali To Become Ministers? by DisGuy: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2008
Good to see Akuniyili being mentioned!!!

I don't know too much about the rest, they might get irrelevant positions afterall
Re: Mantu And Ali To Become Ministers? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2008
@isbelhma,

I agree with you, we should leave Mantu and Ali alone but know ye that this is the reason why Nigeria won't grow.
Are there no other qualified people in the North to be given ministerial posts if not these two individuals that have been at the fore front of wrecking nigeria.
The north do think that they can hold the whole Nigeria in bondage but God being a wise God, they are the ones that are in bondage. They have hundred percent of everything that is bad, ask your self why that is so after they have controled Nigeria since god knows when.
I am not Yoruba but I will tell you that eight years of Obasanjo was better than all the years the North have ruled Nigeria and even better than this dead current administration.
I tell you that the north shall never progress, since they continue leading us into tears, Tears shall always be their portion.
What did we do to deserve all this, I am even dissappointed at the young generation that are coming up from the north from the words of your likes, nothing good will ever come out of the North.
Poverty shall override the North, Poverty shall pursue them and they shall weep for what they did to themselves thinking that they are doing it to others.
I wept for the day Nigeria was almagamated, i wept for ever being in a country with people as the northernNigerians, I wept that the Nigerian Labour congress have become a lame goat.
I weep for all of us that  will sit down and watch this go all round again.
May the anger of whoever created this world destroy those that sent me and my likes to exile just to make ends meet where our country is blessed with all that is needed to make it progress.
Woe unto thee ohh Northerners (exception to those that are human over there)
Re: Mantu And Ali To Become Ministers? by doyin13(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2008
Now what I would say is, whatever kinda media blanket, enforced or voluntary
that has immobilised the outgoing ministers, should please be removed.

Say what you like about Obj, his garrulousness, unfortunate at times, created
a positive perception, where people felt the country was going somewhere.

The country needs ministers that will adequately tell a positive story and lift spirits
that have been down for the past year or so of the Yaradua administration.
Re: Mantu And Ali To Become Ministers? by subice(m): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2008
isbelhma:

[color=#990000][/color]

Why must everything have a tribal angle to it?!! All i'm interested in is having competent, capable and visionary people heading those ministries. All this tribal spout is BS.
Re: Mantu And Ali To Become Ministers? by Epiphany(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2008
This is the reason why Nigeria CANNOT and WILL NOT move very far very fast. How can Yar'Adua think of bringing back all those 'old' faces once again? All the names mentioned are old recycled people, including Akunyili. He should leave the woman where she is doing some good work and look for NEW YOUNG faces and people. I mean, in a country of 150million people (probably not counting the millions of professionals outside the country) cant we find 100 new vibrant people to run things?

I tire for naija o!

(1) (Reply)

$500,000 For Al-zaid Shoes! / China :Navy Leaves For Somali Waters Today To Tackle Pirates / Liberian Refused Bribe From Nigerian Drug Smuggler Named Civil Servant Of Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.