Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,757 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:02 AM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (117097 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by opeyemmmy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lexusgs430:

When you open link, click on run not download (assuming download does not start automatically).

Bro, I'm tired of this "send anywhere". sad
"Run" is prompting I install "send anywhere" from Playstore. Is it possible you upload the file to another site? Dropbox maybe.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by harden(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
plz help me o i donloded spider man 2 but after i open it it loads to 45 or 90% den shows dis

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
harden: plz help me o i donloded spider man 2 but after i open it it loads to 45 or 90% den shows dis

your screenshot is not loading... repost... what phone?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Bro, I'm tired of this "send anywhere". sad
"Run" is prompting I install "send anywhere" from Playstore. Is it possible you upload the file to another site? Dropbox maybe.

Dropped into Dropbox as per your request.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pls i want to increase my rooted techno p5 ram with my memory card, pls how will I do it
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:35am On Aug 08, 2014
enochogaga: Pls i want to increase my rooted techno p5 ram with my memory card, pls how will I do it

use the ram expander uploaded earlier
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 6:40am On Aug 08, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Sent

Thanks but the link is not working
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lordaweezy: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2014
Please I need link to rom manager and link 2SD pls
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by vivaciouzz(f): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2014
plz n plz,who can explain dis viper app for me..my phone is rooted n I use gionee m2,tnx
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by harden(m): 7:24am On Aug 08, 2014
tonyx4x44:

your screenshot is not loading... repost... what phone?
am using tecno s9 n it has 1gb ram

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by harden(m): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2014
second ss

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2014
vivaciouzz: plz n plz,who can explain dis viper app for me..my phone is rooted n I use gionee m2,tnx

have you installed it?

follow the instructions posted earlier and post any problems you encounter...

I'm at your service
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2014
harden: am using tecno s9 n it has 1gb ram

harden: second ss

that game is an offline game meaning you need to be in offline mode to run it....

set you phone to offline mode then launch the game and see what happens
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2014
Lordaweezy: Please I need link to rom manager and link 2SD pls

download ROM Manager pro latest

Description
ROM Manager is THE MUST HAVE APP for any Android root user. (Over 10 million downloads and counting!)

* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!

Premium Version:
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.

Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!

Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.

ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.

Troubleshooting:
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)

download Link2SD plus latest

Description
Link2SD is an application manager that makes it easy for Android 2.0+ users to move applications to the SD card, to clean all cache files of the apps. It enables you to manage your apps and storage easily.

It also provides native app to SD (app2sd) features on Android 2.2 and higher. It can move any non-protected user apps to SD card (force move), with batch moving capability.
That feature uses Android's standard SD-card installation feature and does not require a second partition.

Cache cleaner function clears all your cache and free up space with a single tap. Also cache cleaner widget displays total cache size and enables "one tap cache cleaning" without opening the app.

Features:
✔ App manager
✔ Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the app.
✔ Plus version also links private data files of the apps
✔ Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
✔ Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (a.k.a. "force move", for Android 2.2 and higher)
✔ Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native apps2sd
✔ Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
✔ Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, "move to SD", "move to phone" functions
✔ Notify when movable apps installed
✔ Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
✔ Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
✔ Convert system apps into user apps
✔ Convert user apps into system apps
✔ Integrate "Updated" system apps into system (ROM)
✔ Clear data and cache of the application
✔ Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
✔ Exclusion list for "Clear all app cache" function
✔ Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
✔ Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
✔ Reboot manager includes power off, normal reboot, quick (hot) reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader / download mode
✔ Reboot widget to boot with one click
✔ List applications, show detailed size information and link status
✔ Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
✔ Search applications by name
✔ Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
✔ Share the link of an app
✔ Support 40+ languages

Plus features:
✔ Links internal data directories of the apps to SD card
✔ Links dex files of the system apps to SD card
✔ Auto clear cache service
✔ Removes ads from Link2SD

What you need for linking apps:
● root permission.
● a second partition on your SD card.

You should have two partitions on SD card and both should be primary.
The first FAT partition is your standard SD card storage. The second partition is used for application files and can be ext2, ext3, ext4, f2fs or FAT.

You need to use a non-FAT file system (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your second partition in order to link app's private data files. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does not support UNIX file ownership or permissions and will cause a security breakdown of app's private files.
Link2SD Plus can move app's private data files if you have a non-FAT partition

Link2SD does not create the second partition, you need to create it yourself. You can use any partition manager such as Minitool, Paragon, Easeus etc. for this.

When you connect your phone to PC as mass storage, Android unmounts the first FAT partition but the second partition remains mounted. Therefore linked applications are not affected and can be run without problems.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by vivaciouzz(f): 8:50am On Aug 08, 2014
I hv installed it BT I don't knw my phone's CPU...I use gionee m2
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2014
orekelewa9: pls help with MX player pro.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2014
tunnex190:

Thanks but the link is not working

I already mailed you a Dropbox link. Link was sent yesterday.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Lexusgs430:

I already mailed you a Dropbox link. Link was sent yesterday.

Oh ok, will check it later. Thanks anyway
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2014
vivaciouzz: I hv installed it BT I don't knw my phone's CPU...I use gionee m2

OS Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
GPU Mali-400
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=orekelewa9][/quote]

download mx pro latest version
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by harden(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
tonyx4x44:

that game is an offline game meaning you need to be in offline mode to run it....

set you phone to offline mode then launch the game and see what happens
wen i opened it offline it said dis game has not been downloaded bla bla bla choose either wifi or carrier network

i downloaded it frm android.mob.org
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by vivaciouzz(f): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
I hv downloaded n installed d IRS but how can I make dem work,by d way wat is d work of d viper app
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
vivaciouzz: I hv downloaded n installed d IRS but how can I make dem work,by d way wat is d work of d viper app

Viper4Android App, makes your music output sound pleasing to your ears. The same thing beats by dre does, viper also replicates.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by vivaciouzz(f): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
OK..but how do I make it to work,I mean how to use it
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
harden: wen i opened it offline it said dis game has not been downloaded bla bla bla choose either wifi or carrier network

i downloaded it frm android.mob.org

download the latest version which is offline from andropalace . net
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
awofe20: pls i nd someone explain how use
freedom to unlock fifa 14
i

you must have:
fifa 14 downloaded from playstore
root access
freedom app installed

openn freedom
select fifa 14
it might take some take
the game will open
go to play
unlock
it will load a freecard
then purchase
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
vivaciouzz: OK..but how do I make it to work,I mean how to use it

you don't "use" it

once you install it and tweak the settings to your taste it runs permanently in the background making your sound output awesome
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
special app upload

[url=http://www24.zippyshare.com/d/33886412/14716/TurboScan%20v1.2.1%20apkmania.com.rar] download TurboScan: document scanner v1.2.1 APK[/url]

TurboScan: document scanner play.google.com.turboscan
TurboScan turns your phone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, and other text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store or email them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.

#1 US business app in iTunes Store for 2 years!

TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.

TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!

TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the phone camera.

TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.

All processing happens on your phone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)

Features:

Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
SureScan mode for very sharp scans
Ultra-fast processing (under 2 seconds per page)
Document naming, storage inside the app and search
Multipage editing: add, reorder, and delete pages
Copy pages between stored scans
“Email to myself” feature for quick emails
Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
Printing via Cloud Print or other print apps
Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
Compact attachments with adjustable size

• Note: if your flash over-saturates images or makes them blurry, please change the flash option in app Settings

TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents (magazines, etc.)

We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at support@turboscanapp.com before submitting a comment to the store.

What's in this version : (Updated : Aug 3, 2014)

Fix for crash with Android v.4.03 - 4.04
"Quick add page" button on Preview screen to speed up multipage scanning
Extended device support to include most tablets
Improved UI, updated icons
Improved search: easy searching by partial words is possible now
Rotation of previously saved pages
Fixed Android 3.x compatibility bugs
Fixed: HTC mail app not appearing in the list for «Email to myself»
Camera fix for LG VS840 4G
Numerous other fixes and improvements

Required Android O/S : 3.0+
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by michealcyp(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
I just rooted my tecno h5..what are the thinz i should do/not do so that i won:t brick my phone
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
michealcyp: I just rooted my tecno h5..what are the thinz i should do/not do so that i won:t brick my phone

Don't try and run ahead of your shadow. Any thing you want to attempt, that exceeds your technical abilities, think twice, thrice etc etc etc

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
michealcyp: I just rooted my tecno h5..what are the thinz i should do/not do so that i won:t brick my phone

number 1 thing is to get the cwm recovery for your device and flash it it...

then make a cwm backup

after that you can do whatever you like without any fears

i brick my device at least once a month
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Don't try and run ahead of your shadow. Any thing you want to attempt, that exceeds your technical abilities, think twice, thrice etc etc etc

you should also consider this option if you are in the extreme noob category

and remember to ask questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (68) (Reply)

How To Send/transfer Airtime On All Network [glo, Mtn, Etisalat & Airtel] / Bypass Apple Icloud Activation Lock On Iphone Ipads Ipod With SSH Trick(no Gsm) / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.