Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (117550 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by samdean(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
guy pls can u drop link to pure HD movies for me
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by awofe20(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Aplease,anyone with fifa 14 unlocked?
With freedom or without....

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by nokia46: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
pls gurus in d aos, am looking for an app(dnt know d name) bt it tell detail of any music play around.
1ce u play d music n open d app to listen to that music, it wil show u d singer,title of d track e.t.c
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
nokia46: pls gurus in d aos, am looking for an app(dnt know d name) bt it tell detail of any music play around.
1ce u play d music n open d app to listen to that music, it wil show u d singer,title of d track e.t.c

TTPOD
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
nokia46: pls gurus in d aos, am looking for an app(dnt know d name) bt it tell detail of any music play around.

It is shazam app. It detects sound even on TV. It will show you the name, title, track details etc.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2014

shazam

[url=http://www28.zippyshare.com/d/82448494/151780/Shazam%20Encore%20v4.8.3-14073110-1f9bea9%20apkmania.com.rar] download shazam encore[/url]

[img]https://lh6.ggpht.com/BQQBfQEpacqI_IWge9lYp7IGhvbM-11GkcH6sSW2u4vl8aPMDn-rD0kFyQ2aTzzJfIY=w300[/img]

Shazam Encore - screenshot thumbnailShazam Encore - screenshot thumbnailShazam Encore - screenshot thumbnailShazam Encore - screenshot thumbnailShazam Encore - screenshot thumbnailShazam Encore - screenshot thumbnail
Description
Shazam is the best way to identify music and TV. In seconds you’ll know the name of any song, or more about what you’re watching - touch to Shazam to start your journey.

Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on Amazon or Google Play
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Share your discoveries on any social network
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you

You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers

Want even more?
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed

Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited.

MIPS devices are not supported

Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
vivaciouzz: OK..but how do I make it to work,I mean how to use it

Install Instructions:

Just copy '*.irs' files to 'Viper4Android/Kernel'
directory in your sdcard and select it in the
convolver. Thats All.

My Standard/Default Profile:

--- HEADSET ---
1. Master Power: ✔
2. FIR Equalizer: ✔
- Preset: Acoustic
3. Convolver: ✔
- Impulse Response: TRacks DeEssed Master 2 4. Headphone Surround +: ✔
- Effect Quality: Level 1
5. Dynamic System: ✔
- Listening Device: High-end Headphone(v1)
- Dynamic Bass: 24 Percent
6. Fidelity Control
- ViPER Bass: ✔
- Bass Mode: Natural bass
- Bass Frequency: 60 Hz
- Select Bass Boost: 6.0 dB
- ViPER Clarity: ✔ - Clarity Mode: XHiFi
- Select Clarity: 8.0 dB
7. Master Gate(Limiter)
- Ouput Gain: -6.0 dB
- Channel Pan: 0.5:0.5
- Limit Threshold: 0dB

--- PHONE ---
1. Master Power: ✔
2. Convolver: ✔
- Impulse Response: DFX Pro Surround 2

--- BLUETOOTH ---
Same As HEADSET. Base Settings.

You can try this setting. I hope you have Viper4android and busybox installed. If it works without busybox, then there is no problem.

N.B:
The settings above is someone else's. I copied it. You can check the previous pages where I have posted about 2 to 3 settings. My own is included.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by aieromon(m): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2014

You must be refering to TrackID. Download from Playstore.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ibietela2(m): 12:33am On Aug 09, 2014
Max Payne Android with cheat if possible
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by gambus007(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2014
i have rooted my lg l90 dual.which apk file can i use to change my imei to bb imei without using pc.mobileuncle nd mtk engeering are not working.gurus plz advice.thank u in advance.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2014
gambus007: i have rooted my lg l90 dual.which apk file can i use to change my imei to bb imei without using pc.mobileuncle nd mtk engeering are not working.gurus plz advice.thank u in advance.

Try this link.

www.nairaland.com/1849640/change-imei-rooted-htc-phones
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2014
jimikata: brother, pls how do I download from this link? as there is no download boton . plz put me through stepwise. my bis is just lying fallow.

select one of the filesharing site links provided for each video it will redirect you to the download page on their server
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by awofe20(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
I've been trying and trying and trying, someone please break
it all down for me the best way I can unlock this FIFA 14
v1.3.6 to full mode with links to the apps to download for
it.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by samdean(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
guy pls is there an app or site where I stream live matches and other TV programs
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
samdean: guy pls is there an app or site where I stream live matches and other TV programs

http://www.super-streams.net/
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by maxibrainz: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
pls I need an app I can use to convert torrent to other downloadable format so I can use my download manager to download them, I so much hate downloading torrents and which site can download Chinese movies, tanx
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
maxibrainz: pls I need an app I can use to convert torrent to other downloadable format so I can use my download manager to download them, I so much hate downloading torrents

http://www.zbigz.com/
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by samdean(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
tonyx4x44:

http://www.super-streams.net/

that site is not working with my phone.just lists all the channel no link to watch
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by jimikata(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
tonyx4x44:

select one of the filesharing site links provided for each video it will redirect you to the download page on their server
I still don't get it bro. maybe u can help me with direct Link to any movie fr that site. THANKS.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by slenderdude: 12:11am On Aug 10, 2014
I understand this question is outta point here, but would appreciate if gurus in the house can help me with this imei changing thingy, does it mean I can use BIS sub on my droid with no hassle? If Yes, how do I go about it.
My device is a rooted gionee E3.
Thanks in advance
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by nokia46: 3:16am On Aug 10, 2014
tunnex190:

It is shazam app. It detects sound even on TV. It will show you the name, title, track details etc.
Yhu are Correct. That is the name God bless the gurus in the aos
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:11am On Aug 10, 2014
samdean:

that site is not working with my phone.just lists all the channel no link to watch

Needs a pc like browser; Mozilla, chrome, etc and an excellent connection.

Or you could Try sybla tv app
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:13am On Aug 10, 2014
nokia46:
Yhu are Correct. That is the name God bless the gurus in the aos

A working link has been posted above
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:14am On Aug 10, 2014
slenderdude: I understand this question is outta point here, but would appreciate if gurus in the house can help me with this imei changing thingy, does it mean I can use BIS sub on my droid with no hassle? If Yes, how do I go about it.
My device is a rooted gionee E3.
Thanks in advance

It works for Glo bis only
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2014
samdean: guy pls is there an app or site where I stream live matches and other TV programs

Try sybla or stream tv pro apps.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by bhaliz44(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2014
tonyx4x44:

pls help a brother oo... my tecno
m5 doesnt connect to wifi... pls how do i setup
my wifi??
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2014
jimikata: I still don't get it bro. maybe u can help me with direct Link to any movie fr that site. THANKS.

What kind of movies do you need? Hd or mobile?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2014
bhaliz44: pls help a brother oo... my tecno
m5 doesnt connect to wifi... pls how do i setup
my wifi??

Goto settings> WiFi

Turn it on and search

Select the one you want

, enter password if requested
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Ebubemg(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Once you download, it transcribes to English. Just select the right option for the version of your device.
can this viper4android brick phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (68) (Reply)

How To Send/transfer Airtime On All Network [glo, Mtn, Etisalat & Airtel] / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? / Etisalat Follows Suit ; 1.5GB Data Now Cost N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.