Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,830 members, 7,935,565 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 11:27 AM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (118168 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Oyetboy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
please i need the download link to football manager
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
I would love to get that wikipedia offline too. FM 14 is also needed.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Baddestguyp(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
pls help, I've unlocked my FIFA 14 3 times today but any time I quit d game nd open it back, it gets locked again
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Baddestguyp: pls help, I've unlocked my FIFA 14 3 times today but any time I quit d game nd open it back, it gets locked again

list what you are doing here
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Baddestguyp(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Baddestguyp(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
tonyx4x44:

list what you are doing here

I don't understand u

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by abesky(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
how can I run Pes 2012 of my Tecno F7. Have installed the game Apk file and the data but is still showing License verification failed whenever I try to open it, please help me guy
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by fhunn: 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
Link for angry birds, snowboard and family farm
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ringi82(m): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2014
Baddestguyp: android.mob.org that's where I downloaded mine. download d apk, install nd get d file inside d game wit less Dan 600mb, but d file is extracted to about 1.9gb
thanks. but wats the make of ur phone? mine is a motorola droid maxx wit 1gig ram yet they said mine was not compatible with the game.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Baddestguyp(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
ringi82:
thanks. but wats the make of ur phone? mine is a motorola droid maxx wit 1gig ram yet they said mine was not compatible with the game.
mine is HTC merge android 2.3
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
tunnex190: I would love to get that wikipedia offline too. FM 14 is also needed.

[url=http://www69.zippyshare.com/d/95366081/54006/Wiki%20Encyclopedia%20Pro%20Offline%20v1.0.8.apk] download wikipedia offline [/url]

extra data downloaded from within apk

Description
Download Wikipedia on your phone or tablet!

This free version comes with the top 2 million english wikipedia articles (about half the total number). Needs 3.6 GB space on your device to install.

Search and browse through the content of all articles even when you are offline. Powerful micro search engine optimized for smartphones searches the entire contents of all articles as you type.

Features:
• Highly compressed database
• Powerful micro search engine optimized for smartphones
• Search everything - search for articles by content not just titles
• Instant search - search results update as you type your query
• Optimized search ranking to help you locate the right article
• History and Bookmarks
• Search within article
• Font size adjustment

The best offline Wikipedia app on Android!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
ringi82:

if you are having compactibility issues you can get other games like Asphalt 8, real racing 3 and gp2
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
abesky: how can I run Pes 2012 of my Tecno F7. Have installed the game Apk file and the data but is still showing License verification failed whenever I try to open it, please help me guy

you need to be rooted

then

1. install modded playstore via lucky patcher
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
tonyx4x44:

download wikipedia offline

extra data downloaded from within apk

Description
Download Wikipedia on your phone or tablet!

This free version comes with the top 2 million english wikipedia articles (about half the total number). Needs 3.6 GB space on your device to install.

Search and browse through the content of all articles even when you are offline. Powerful micro search engine optimized for smartphones searches the entire contents of all articles as you type.

Features:
• Highly compressed database
• Powerful micro search engine optimized for smartphones
• Search everything - search for articles by content not just titles
• Instant search - search results update as you type your query
• Optimized search ranking to help you locate the right article
• History and Bookmarks
• Search within article
• Font size adjustment

The best offline Wikipedia app on Android!

Thanks but when I installed the apk, it was another thing entirely; AppEgg Market.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Baddestguyp(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
abesky: how can I run Pes 2012 of my Tecno F7. Have installed the game Apk file and the data but is still showing License verification failed whenever I try to open it, please help me guy
just download lucky patcher. use it to patch d apk and remove licence verification then install d new apk. it works like magic. no need to root
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
tunnex190: I would love to get that wikipedia offline too. FM 14 is also needed.

Oyetboy: please i need the download link to football manager

Football Manager Handheld 2014 apk

cache

Way for cache: sdcard/
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Baddestguyp(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
tonyx4x44:

cache

does fmh show players on d pitch, cos mine doesn't
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
tunnex190:

Thanks but when I installed the apk, it was another thing entirely; AppEgg Market.

link updated
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
Baddestguyp: does fmh show players on d pitch, cos mine doesn't

no it doesn't

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by harizonal123(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pls I need link to download paid version of bs player media. Thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Baddestguyp(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
harizonal123: Pls I need link to download paid version of bs player media. Thanks
go to Google search for bs media player apk. click a site and download shikena
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by temi4fash(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pls I need to link to a very good music player... Thanks... And any very gud racing game too...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Baddestguyp(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
temi4fash: Pls I need to link to a very good music player... Thanks... And any very gud racing game too...
need for speed most wanted android.mob.org. its preferable to download data in d game
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
harizonal123: Pls I need link to download paid version of bs player media. Thanks

bs player latest paid apk
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
temi4fash: Pls I need to link to a very good music player... Thanks... And any very gud racing game too...

download ttpod apk

Developed by TTPOD

Description
TTPod is one of the most successful and popular music players for Android with more than 10 million downloads worldwide.
What’s the TTPod powerful features:
- High quality decoding with mp3,mp4/m4a,wma,flac and ape;
- Built in graphic and customize EQ;
- High accurate lyrics and album acts downloads;
- Plenty of skins to chose from;
- Minilyrics style floating lyrics.
- Download lyrics & album artist image automatically if not available
- show lyrics on your

download power amp apk

oweramp is a powerful music player for Android.

Key Features:
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- crossfade
- gapless
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- scrobbling
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings

What’s New
- Ignore Short Tracks is set to Don’t Ignore by default; files with zero/undetected duration are never ignored now; added 30s option
- improved duration recognition for some mp3s
- translations update (huge thanks for all Crowdin translators!)
- other small fixes and improvements
- 557: fixed issue with rating stars for some screens

Installation:
1. First uninstall old version,
2. Install Poweramp (Don’t run!) (Clear Data)
3. Install Unlocker (Don’t run!)
4. Install newest Lucky Patcher.
5. Patch it with Lucky Patcher by selecting “Custom Patch” (patch.by.rameez_com….)
Done!!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
download lucky patcher apk

Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify Permissions, bypass premium applications license verification, and more.

You can use this patcher to break some apps Android Market License Verification or other Verifications.
To use this application, you need a rooted device.
All credits to ChelpuS.

Know:
Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can’t be guaranteed at 100%.
So you are solely responsible of use of this application.
Under no circumstances will Netbew be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…).

What’s New:
Version 4.4.5:
- Add to toolbox “Select default install location”
- Update custom patches (thanks to JASI and Nithin Gowda)
- Update file hosts (thanks to JASI)
- Fix red dialogue custom patches, if author use word “error” in the description for patch
- Add new option for “Remove License Verification” and “Remove Google ads” – “Remove dependencies” (removing message Google Play needed)
- Change parent directory for rebuild apk
- Bugs fixed;
- Update translation
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by temi4fash(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
Baddestguyp: need for speed most wanted android.mob.org. its preferable to download data in d game
ma fone dai c am as virus... Its draining ma ba3 really fast... Shey u culd help with d link..
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Baddestguyp(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
temi4fash: ma fone dai c am as virus... Its draining ma ba3 really fast... Shey u culd help with d link..
apk http://android.mob.org/download/a9229.html

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by temi4fash(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by temi4fash(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
tonyx4x44:

download ttpod apk

Developed by TTPOD

Description
TTPod is one of the most successful and popular music players for Android with more than 10 million downloads worldwide.
What’s the TTPod powerful features:
- High quality decoding with mp3,mp4/m4a,wma,flac and ape;
- Built in graphic and customize EQ;
- High accurate lyrics and album acts downloads;
- Plenty of skins to chose from;
- Minilyrics style floating lyrics.
- Download lyrics & album artist image automatically if not available
- show lyrics on your

download power amp apk

oweramp is a powerful music player for Android.

Key Features:
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- crossfade
- gapless
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- scrobbling
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings

What’s New
- Ignore Short Tracks is set to Don’t Ignore by default; files with zero/undetected duration are never ignored now; added 30s option
- improved duration recognition for some mp3s
- translations update (huge thanks for all Crowdin translators!)
- other small fixes and improvements
- 557: fixed issue with rating stars for some screens

Installation:
1. First uninstall old version,
2. Install Poweramp (Don’t run!) (Clear Data)
3. Install Unlocker (Don’t run!)
4. Install newest Lucky Patcher.
5. Patch it with Lucky Patcher by selecting “Custom Patch” (patch.by.rameez_com….)
Done!!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
tonyx4x44:

cache

Thanks bro. I followed the instructions even to the last 5 letters. I also have tried it long time ago and this is the result I always get: it keeps getting told it's been obtained from an unofficial source and to buy it from google play or contact the devloper.

Btw, I checked and read it on mob.org that so many people really have had this same issue with the game.

Anything else can be done?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (68) (Reply)

Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? / Etisalat Follows Suit ; 1.5GB Data Now Cost N1000 / Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.