Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,719 members, 7,945,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (118409 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Baddestguyp: at d top right of d page, there is a timer counting down, once it gets to zero, a skip ad button appears. click
it

lol, if you get that page it means you are not even on zippyshare yet

after you follow the above instructions it will take you there
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dober(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
tonyx4x44:

download GO Weather Forecast & Widgets Premium v5.03 Apk

GO Weather 5 has arrived! Recreated UI and UX to satisfy your every need for weather info! Enjoy the beauty of details and see how beautiful the weather info can be! To get the best performance, we recommend running Android version 2.3 or above.

■Free Features
- Accurate and local forecasts for 100,000+ locations worldwide
- More than 1000 personalized themes (keep increasing)
- Discover and share the beauty around you with the whole world by submitting them in Photo Sharing
- Interactive dynamic maps, radar and satellite images for specific cities
- Multiple cities feature is perfect for a trip plan
- Detailed weather report, including time, date, feeling like, high & low temperature, wind, humidity, visibility, sunrise and sunset, severe weather alert, etc.
- 2*1, 4*1, 4*2 current weather widgets & 4*1, 4*2 future weather forecast widgets
- Widget themes and live wallpaper for 7+ weather conditions in day and night mode: sunny, rainy, snowy, thunder, cloudy, overcast and foggy
- Share your current weather info with your friends by taking a picture

■Pro Features
- Probability of precipitation forecast
- No sponsored messages or Ads
- World clock integrated to display current time and weather info for selected cities
- 24-hour & 10-day detailed weather forecast
- Exclusively designed widget themes for Premium Version (keep increasing)

This weather forecast app supports up to tens of thousands of cities in which you can get the most accurate weather information, detailed weather report, accurate weather forecast, interactive maps image, incredibly beautiful user interface with variety of widget themes and live wallpapers. With this application installed on your android phone, you can get the latest weather information anywhere and anytime.

What’s New
1.(Optimization) City cycle scrolling.
2 (Fixed) Dynamic background is not full screen.
3 (Fixed) Part of the phone display error.
4.(Fixed)Power Consumption after click Home button exit main screen.
Thanks. Just uninstalled weather now and currently using this one.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
dober:
Thanks. Just uninstalled weather now and currently using this one.
Is it animated. post the shots pls..
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
tonyx4x44:

chrome, firefox, uc browser, dolphin

even yOur default browser should get it done
I have them
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 1:59am On Aug 20, 2014
Gud day all.pls wat is d ROM manager used for
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ndnuray(m): 4:04am On Aug 20, 2014
tonyx4x44:

download Smart IR Remote – AnyMote v2.0.3 Apk

The only Smart Remote you’ll need!

Smart IR Remote is the only IR remote universal app for Android that you’ll ever need: it’s smart, with a device coverage that is huge (700000 devices, with more added daily and on request), and it’s the only one that makes use of features only your phone/tablet have, that a plastic remote (like the Logitech Harmony) never will. As IR remote controls go, especially android remote controls, you’ll never find one better!

Not compatible with Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (sending only, not recording)

Smart Remote works with any Samsung, HTC and Medion Lifetab devices with an InfraRed Blaster, and most other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.

Smart IR Remote is an universal smart remote control that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and satellite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you’ll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It’s the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!

What’s New
- added support for the LG G3
- added indonesian language

bro the remote no work, despite that I inputted all the rite info. the TV model numb and the brand of the TV... m using Sony xperia c.. help pls, I really need dis remote stuff... tanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ndnuray(m): 4:06am On Aug 20, 2014
enochogaga: Gud day all.pls wat is d ROM manager used for
read up dis link.. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.rommanager&hl=en
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 4:16am On Aug 20, 2014
ndnuray: bro the remote no work, despite that I inputted all the rite info. the TV model numb and the brand of the TV... m using Sony xperia c.. help pls, I really need dis remote stuff... tanks

Does your phone have an IR Blaster?

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:39am On Aug 20, 2014
Lexusgs430:

i don't think it does
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by proffnico(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2014
pls can u help me with stock backup and restore app... mtk version.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2014
proffnico: pls can u help me with stock backup and restore app... mtk version.

ther's no stock backup and restore app

maybe you mean that of a specific manufacturer; like tecno

if that you probably wont get it online, just backup the apk from another phone then transfer it to yours
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by dober(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2014
proffnico: Is it animated. post the shots pls..
Yea it is. You can install any them that suits you.

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ndnuray(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2014
Lexusgs430:

yes... how's the IR blaster connected with the remote.. how will i go abt it.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by michealcyp(m): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2014
guys after downloading asphalt 5 each time i try to play it says i need an sd of atleast 0mb to download new content. what should i do? note i movd d data.to sd gameloft games
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Sylvekzee(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2014
tonyx4x44:

posted right above you!

Noooo! That's not the app please.

This is the app http://www.appbrain.com/app/fantasy-premier-league-2014-15/com.allappedup.fpl1415

Can you please get this one?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Hafyz23(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2014
@Tony
is d "anymote" compatible with HTC one s. And how do I root my phone cos I like to explore.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by UchihaItachi(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2014
ndnuray: bro the remote no work, despite that I inputted all the rite info. the TV model numb and the brand of the TV... m using Sony xperia c.. help pls, I really need dis remote stuff... tanks

tonyx4x44:
Not compatible with Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (sending only, not recording)
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2014
ndnuray: read up dis link.. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.rommanager&hl=en
Pls won't this bricks my phone
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Lexusgs430: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2014
ndnuray: yes... how's the IR blaster connected with the remote.. how will i go abt it.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Seamareggae(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pls bros... Link to any live football streaming app...wud list the matches available and i just choose which one i want... And That works very well on android phones... God bless u
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lordaweezy: please which app and how do i extract 6gus datafiles.it has two

use androzip

bi archirver

or easy unrar pro

extract only the part one
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
enochogaga: Gud day all.pls wat is d ROM manager used for

best not used, if you are using an mtk device...

will brick an mtk device!!!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
ndnuray: yes... how's the IR blaster connected with the remote.. how will i go abt it.

your phone doesn't have an ir blaster
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
michealcyp: guys after downloading asphalt 5 each time i try to play it says i need an sd of atleast 0mb to download new content. what should i do? note i movd d data.to sd gameloft games

press okay, and carrier network and see what happens
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Baddestguyp(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
pls who.has link to.a good attack on Titan game
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sylvekzee:

Noooo! That's not the app please.

This is the app http://www.appbrain.com/app/fantasy-premier-league-2014-15/com.allappedup.fpl1415

Can you please get this one?

here
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hafyz23: @Tony
is d "anymote" compatible with HTC one s. And how do I root my phone cos I like to explore.

no its not
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Seamareggae: Pls bros... Link to any live football streaming app...wud list the matches available and i just choose which one i want... And That works very well on android phones... God bless u

there's no app i know off that will list available matches

you can only get that on sites

if you know an app though tell me the name and i will provide the link...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Seamareggae(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
tonyx4x44:

there's no app i know off that will list available matches

you can only get that on sites

if you know an app though tell me the name and i will provide the link...

Thanks man.. I don't know shaa
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by awofe20(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pls i nd help how to unroot android phone
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by samdean(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
guy pls drop link to the best android battery saver

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (68) (Reply)

Etisalat Follows Suit ; 1.5GB Data Now Cost N1000 / Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. / Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.