Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,222 members, 7,900,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Nairaland CONFAB Voice! Let's Viral This Thread! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nairaland CONFAB Voice! Let's Viral This Thread! (475 Views)

Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report / Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola / This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nairaland CONFAB Voice! Let's Viral This Thread! by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 07, 2014
Was in a discussion with friends and then I realized the CONFAB guys had made a major blunder: couldn't they have given Nigerians a Twitter channel or Facebook page to air our opinions? Why must the minority always make decisions for the whole country? The truth is most of us have even better ideas than what our reps are putting forward. So it dawned on me: guys, ladies, let the majority win. Let's use this thread to gather all our ideas as intelligent Nigerians and at the end, we could all agree on the best ideas, then create a viral video on YouTube as well as Facebook campaigns. They must hear us. And if they refuse, CNN must pick the story. So, if it pains you that they want to rename this country to some madman's name, or they want to divide your beloved state, social media is our only hope. Nairaland was created for such a time as this. Oya, ideas ideas ideas! Air your mind now...
Re: The Nairaland CONFAB Voice! Let's Viral This Thread! by REDshouse(m): 6:14am On Jul 07, 2014
OP ee be like say na only yu WAKA COME or u be WAKA COMER
Re: The Nairaland CONFAB Voice! Let's Viral This Thread! by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 07, 2014
It's not my fault. I blame Nigerians. Nigerians never care about self-expression. Well, let's keep suffering and smiling then
Re: The Nairaland CONFAB Voice! Let's Viral This Thread! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2014
LoL

(1) (Reply)

‘apc’ll Accept If Defeated In 2015’ / Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn – US Hearing / Who A Northern Muslim Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.