Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Who Can Link Me Up To an Audit Firm As A Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Can Link Me Up To an Audit Firm As A Trainee (896 Views)

He Got An Audit Job Via A Nairalander / Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm / Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Link Me Up To an Audit Firm As A Trainee by luvola(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
I have submitted CVs to tens of audit firms all to no avail. I will appreciate if anybody can link me up to an audit firm be it small or medium for experience sake. Qualification : BSc Accounting 2.1. I stay in Lagos and am Not qualified yet.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Link Me Up To an Audit Firm As A Trainee by LIBRA002: 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hnmmmmm,Abeg fellow nairalanders come to the aid of young accountants o,am in the same shoes with you Op,even if its more of experience than pay...#waiting
Re: Who Can Link Me Up To an Audit Firm As A Trainee by luvola(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
53views and no comments. pls help
Re: Who Can Link Me Up To an Audit Firm As A Trainee by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Since you two came out with 2:1's, why not apply to KPMG? Their recruitment process is continuous and based on merit. Give it a try
Re: Who Can Link Me Up To an Audit Firm As A Trainee by luvola(m): 12:46am On Jul 08, 2014
topelouis: Since you two came out with 2:1's, why not apply to KPMG? Their recruitment process is continuous and based on merit. Give it a try
Age factor is killing ,although applied last year when I was still in the prefered age range.
Re: Who Can Link Me Up To an Audit Firm As A Trainee by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 08, 2014
luvola: Age factor is killing ,although applied last year when I was still in the prefered age range.

And what happened last year
Re: Who Can Link Me Up To an Audit Firm As A Trainee by luvola(m): 1:01am On Jul 08, 2014
topelouis:

And what happened last year
U know the result already.
Re: Who Can Link Me Up To an Audit Firm As A Trainee by masagoody(m): 5:41am On Jul 08, 2014
luvola: Age factor is killing ,although applied last year when I was still in the prefered age range.
I hear deloitte is recruiting... march to their office with your hard copy CV and do everything within your power to ensure they accept it from you. search for the thread on nairaland. the email to send to is also there. wish you all the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SSS Cadet2014 Oyo State Update / Ushering Job / Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.