Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,384 members, 7,968,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (79488 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by tohpahz(f): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
adedeji65: let's go on another, am not a shy guy.... *winks
lolzz.. no thank u smiley
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
mencade5: kingphilip am done with her flirtitous act.
Was she joking? Abi ha name Na AJOKE? Na only people wey their name na AJOKE sabi JOKE like that
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
tohpahz:
lolzz.. no thank u smiley
not for intimacy, just looking for friends prior to service... maybe chat will do. 🐷🐷🐸🐸
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Godmystrength: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
dre11:

i completely understand yah
u be mah person nahgrin
but, t[b]hat discription too hard on that innocent soul nah[/b]angry

thats nah wetin i dey try tell her...........
I am only able to say this because it is a faceless forum and i left out so many details. So even if he is here, he might not know he is one. I won't be that detailed in telling that to him face to face o.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by AfricanApple(f): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
dre11:

i completely understand yah
u be mah person nahgrin
but, that discription too hard on that innocent soul nahangry

thats nah wetin i dey try tell her...........
wetin innocent for d soul, come o, u sure say no be u true true? wey i come dey defend u?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Godmystrength: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
tarangry.......
I no even sabi the place u discribe self
Did i even describe any place? na cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Godmystrength: I am only able to say this because it is a faceless forum and i left out so many details. So even if he is here, he might not know he is one. I won't be that detailed in telling that to him face to face o.

cheesy
no mind me joor......
I just wan see ur post againcheesy

am glad i acheive thatgringrin
but, i sure say u go mumu d guy die when u got home
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by zicoraads: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
cocoberry: R u fugly? grin

Completely!

Inshort, I am the definition of fugly grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
AfricanApple: wetin innocent for d soul, come o, u sure say no be u true true? wey i come dey defend u?

mah person
mah blood from another mama

i no be that person nah.....
Even though i wowogringringrin....... but hin no reach that levelangry
i just dey immagine how d guy go sleep that night, wetin d guy go yarn....
Atleast for hin brother to have called her and make inquries
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mencade5(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
kingphilip:
Was she joking? Abi ha name Na AJOKE? Na only people wey their name na AJOKE sabi JOKE like that
right from day one my instinct made me to know that she is a complete joke.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Godmystrength: Did i even describe any place? na cheesy

eatery no be place.....
Where u drop no be place.........

I dey sure say the guy no dey Nl because he will surely know
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Epathra(f): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nah the way wey u take D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ hawk the mata make ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ put mouth. Who wan see your eyin gooro.
dre11:

u go wait till vision 2020 don they implemented before u see amgrin

btw......... shey nah dentation too they fascinate u tooundecided
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by AfricanApple(f): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
dre11:

mah person
mah blood from another mama

i no be that person nah.....
Even though i wowogringringrin....... but hin no reach that levelangry
i just dey immagine how d guy go sleep that night, wetin d guy go yarn....
Atleast for hin brother to have called her and make inquries
no dey feel for dat guy joor, he fit marry one of d best women for dis planet sef

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
mencade5: right from day one my instinct made me to know that she is a complete joke.
K bro
Have a great evening

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by christabeli: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Acidosis:
yes dear, smiley & I'm glad you survived the nairaland storm
Thanks love

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Godmystrength: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
dre11:
eatery no be place.....
Where u drop no be place.........
I dey sure say the guy no dey Nl because he will surely know
dre11: in that case, that one no concern me again o. eatery full every where na.

cheesy
no mind me joor......
I just wan see ur post againcheesy

am glad i acheive thatgringrin
but, i sure say u go mumu d guy die when u got home
I didn't even tell anyone at home. This is the first time i am talking about it sef. the thing just dey inside my belle ni o but now wey i don talk am, my belle don reduce.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Epathra: Nah the way wey u take D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ hawk the mata make ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ put mouth. Who wan see your eyin gooro.

cheesy
show me ur own weather hin go better pass mah teeth wey u dey call eyin gooroangry
If this teeth kiss u........ nah heavens and paradise u go dey seegringrin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Godmystrength: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
AfricanApple: no dey feel for dat guy joor, he fit marry one of d best women for dis planet sef
na true you talk sha but the guy never marry now sef. I dey see him for facebook wella and na long long time ago this thing happen o.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mencade5(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
kingphilip:
K bro
Have a great evening
and u too. Tanx
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
AfricanApple: no dey feel for dat guy joor, he fit marry one of d best women for dis planet sef

abeg nah 25000likes i give for that your post
if to say i get another moniker for here...... i for go like am again.....

We b dsame blood that nah why we always dey reason dsame waykiss
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by xtervaganza(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Eyop: Well mine was via wrong number. It all happened some years ago while i was in a relationship and i noticed one particular number always calling me that she wants to speak with one Aunty Monique but i kept telling her that she's calling a wrong number but she kept calling my number and sending goodwill messages that she's sure of the number she's calling that i should return the owners phone. After a while she stopped and coincidentally my relationship ended that period so i felt i should contact this person that has been calling me all these while to know more about her.

Contacted her and asked to know more about her and she told me her names and she's a student of University of Abuja and she also resides in Abuja with her elder sister and the next thing that came to my mind was that this should be a runs girl but all the same i continued the conversation and also requested for her pic but she refused telling me that since i told her it's a wrong number that we should end the conversation and we shouldn't contact each other again.

But i continued because she sounded very nice and i wanted to know more about her. I kept persuading her to send me her pics that i would really love to see what she looks like but she said there's no means to send that and the only way she can have that done is via her sister's Blackberry so i gave her my pin and she used her sister's phone to send the pic to me. Very beautiful girl i must say after which i requested for her to come to Lagos but she declined that if am serious,i should come over to Abuja or what do i take her for.

I told some close friends about the recent happenings with this babe and her insisting i should come to Abuja if i must see her and during this time she was in a relationship that was shaky(the guy was never in touch but whenever he does,he will profess love that he's missing her bla bla bla and the relationship will be revived) but me i was always looking for ways to knock the guys job grin grin so she can fully concentrate with me because at a point she was not taking me serious like that so i was always calling her everyday and doing all the toasting.

She later told her guy about me and the guy warned her never to allow me come to Abuja which she told me about and she insisted that i shouldn't come again but i later begged and that was resolved.

Finally i decided to embark on my trip to Abuja for the very first time and my guys were making mockery of me that am foolish ooo,guys are going to Abuja for business but me am going to see one babe that i don't know whether she's crippled,slowpoke,etc but i didn't mind them and while i was planning my trip,the babe requested that i should buy a blackberry for her and that when i get to Abuja,she will refund me the money. I was kind of shocked to receive the news and started meditating over it(whether i don enter one chance with this kind request)because it will be a big Bleep up if i should request for the blackberry money on arrival.

I bought the phone and travelled to Abuja and while on the road,i kept wondering what the outcome of my journey will be.So on arrival i informed her as well and she was also eager to see me. We finally met(at Golden Astoria Hotel Utako at their relaxation spot because she resides in Gwarimpa estate) the next day which was on a Saturday and sincerely nothing different from the pics i saw(very beautiful girl) and we gisted and handed over the phone to her,she picked up her hand bag and counted the money to repay me back but i told her it's a gift from me to you. She couldn't believe it but thanked me for the gift. To cut the long story short,i met with the sister and 6 months later she finally accepted my request and we were in a relationship.

But i noticed that she was wasn't open in all totallity to me like that way i was to her,she even said no intimacy despite the way i will beg her like a small baby and this a girl i told i want to marry oooh,made my intentions known to the sister,my family members aware and while in Abuja she met my uncle,wife and children,met with my younger sister as well. So with all the wahala it didn't yield any results so i decided to back out after 2years after the i exhausted my patience. That's how it ended.
L

O

S

E

R

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Godmystrength: I didn't even tell anyone at home. This is the first time i am talking about it sef. the thing just dey inside my belle ni o but now wey i don talk am, my belle don reduce.

cheesy
oh mah goshcheesy
na how many months the tin stay self.....
U try ooogringrin

so, as u let am go now......... hope u will let the image go so...... so that u can eat wellwink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Evasmillingguy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
kingphilip:
Hope a gud one sha or you'll come here to testify
what of our own testimony
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by CoCoLav(f): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Okay let me share mine.

Back in University, i was a very active twitter user and so usually got a lot of DMs from what i call thirsty niggers which i always ignore. So one day while going through my DMs i came across one message from a handle and his message was quite catchy. I did a background check and saw that he doesnt use twitter regularly and doesnt have any senseless tweets. I was also impressed and intrigued by his course of study so i gave him my number. He called and his voice was reaaalllyyy nice. I told my roommates about him and also my sister. He said he was in Covenant Uni and so wont be able to see me until during the holidays so i said no problem.

Some months after, i went home for the weekend and he called me and said he had gotten an exeat from school. We agreed to meet at an eatery close to my house because it was late and i had a curfew. Told my sister about the outing and she discouraged me from going, didnt listen anyway and sneaked out of the house. Got to the eatery and then i saw him.

Quite frankly he wasnt what i expected but i wont comment on his physical appearance because that didnt bother me. My issue was with his lack of social skills. Throughout the date all he kept talking about was about how beautiful i was. I had to keep the conversation going. He kept staring at me. After about 30 minuites i told him i had a curfew and had to leave. He started going out and i told him you cant leave without buying something. His face was red and he said he only has his transport money and didnt know he was supposed to buy something. I was like WTF what do they teach you in Covenant Uni? I didnt have much cash on me and there was no POS at that time so i took him over to the counter and bought him snacks and a drink also bought some snacks for my sister.

Got home and gisted my sister about it, she laughed and laughed. He started calling me that night but i had to put him on reject list. He started sending messages asking if he had done anything wrong but i never replied.

its been over 3 years, changed phones recently and he called again asking for another date and complaining about how he always gets a number busy when he calls me. LOL!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
christabeli: Thanks love
u're welcome swts
Won't you share our blind date events
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by AfricanApple(f): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
Godmystrength: na true you talk sha but the guy never marry now sef. I dey see him for facebook wella and na long long time ago this thing happen o.
na him time never reach

and even if u dey see am for fb, e fit don marry wey u no knw
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by AfricanApple(f): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
dre11:

abeg nah 25000likes i give for that your post
if to say i get another moniker for here...... i for go like am again.....

We b dsame blood that nah why we always dey reason dsame waykiss
ahahahaha, na so o
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
CoCoLav: Okay let me share mine.

Back in University, i was a very active twitter user and so usually got a lot of DMs from what i call thirsty niggers which i always ignore. So one day while going through my DMs i came across one message from a handle and his message was quite catchy. I did a background check and saw that he doesnt use twitter regularly and doesnt have any senseless tweets. I was also impressed and intrigued by his course of study so i gave him my number. He called and his voice was reaaalllyyy nice. I told my roommates about him and also my sister. He said he was in Covenant Uni and so wont be able to see me until during the holidays so i said no problem.

Some months after, i went home for the weekend and he called me and said he had gotten an exeat from school. We agreed to meet at an eatery close to my house because it was late and i had a curfew. Told my sister about the outing and she discouraged me from going, didnt listen anyway and sneaked out of the house. Got to the eatery and then i saw him.

Quite frankly he wasnt what i expected but i wont comment on his physical appearance because that didnt bother me. My issue was with his lack of social skills. Throughout the date all he kept talking about was about how beautiful i was. I had to keep the conversation going. He kept staring at me. After about 30 minuites i told him i had a curfew and had to leave. He started going out and i told him you cant leave without buying something. His face was red and he said he only has his transport money and didnt know he was supposed to buy something. I was like WTF what do they teach you in Covenant Uni? I didnt have much cash on me and there was no POS at that time so i took him over to the counter and bought him snacks and a drink also bought some snacks for my sister.

Got home and gisted my sister about it, she laughed and laughed. He started calling me that night but i had to put him on reject list. He started sending messages asking if he had done anything wrong but i never replied.

its been over 3 years, changed phones recently and he called again asking for another date and complaining about how he always gets a number busy when he calls me. LOL!

cheesy cheesy

Very funny guy,

Na Economics student abi?
grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
mencade5: and u too. Tanx
K boss

Na unto Netherlands today o
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
Evasmillingguy: what of our own testimony
I never taste the money o since psquare say Na only those kind people get testimony
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by CoCoLav(f): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Acidosis:

cheesy cheesy

Very funny guy,

Na Economics student abi?
grin

Nope. Arts and Graphics
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Mintayo(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
CoCoLav: Okay let me share mine.

Lol@his face was red. This is very funny. To think that he collected what you bought is quite funny.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply)

Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.