Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,964 members, 7,873,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. (1136 Views)

Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? / Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by ModoetForma(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
Those who are no rookie to this sort of experience can tell that sinking feeling you get when you break a relationsip. A relationship that has lasted for years or maybe months in some cases suddenly cuts short. Com'on, you just go to sleep, have a hell of a nighmare and wake up with that event of yesterday feeling like it just happened a minute ago. Feel free, share your experience and enlighten.
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by Onlinebizexpert(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by fuckshit: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hmm, it was really a FÜCKED UP shi/t experience
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by ModoetForma(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
fuckshit: Hmm, it was really a FÜCKED UP shi/t experience

bleeped up shit experience? What made the experience bleeped up?
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by fuckshit: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
ModoetForma:

bleeped up shit experience? What made the experience bleeped up?
I FÜCKING shi/t fell in LOVE, b4 u fit say FÜCK! Babe begin 2 lose interest O! Another mother FÜCKER play im card well. It took me a whole FÜCKING shi/tty month to recover

I FÜCKING shi/t fell in LOVE that was my mistake
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by tnktosin(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Modified

First time I was 14 and she was 16. I had to call it off then because mum was already asking questions and I was a very obedient son. I suggested we should became friends instead. She cried for a while and moved on. She lost her virginity to the next guy who happened to be a good friend of mine. Never tasted the kitty.

Fast forward, I fell in love for the first time when I turned 22 with a girl of 18. She claimed she was a virgin and I never bleeped her for the period we dated which lasted for 7 months. I had to breakup with her when I found out my girl cheating. We got talking again after about a year, invited her for a weekend at my crib and bleeped a couple of times. We still friends till date.

I got in contact with a primary school classmate some years ago, we got talking and sometimes spent hours on the phone, we connected well and soon we started dating. Mehn, she nagged at anything and being the guy 'wey no want wahala' I had to quit after about a year. Shortly afterwards a friend of hers who was also our classmate got online and I was soon to discover she had anger management issues. I could tell she loved me but her temper spoilt things. Even after the breakup she was calling to threaten me (Edo girl things) meanwhile I just kept mute because I didn't want stories that touch. Years on, we still chat once in a while.

Oh lest I forget, I had a funny breakup in between the period I dated my classmates. This girl was my kid sister's roommate. Pretty, tall and classy but she was a runs girl. She was smart enough to notice I stopped feeling her so she asked for a breakup one evening at my crib. When she was done talking I told her it was too late at night for a breakup that I'd prefer it in the morning. That night she cried while I was sound asleep, Good thing my cousin was around to console her. Funny part is, we still bleeped before she left for school the next day.
I understand she has a kid now, not sure she's married.

Ok I think that would do for now grin
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by laphta(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
tried to cheat on her with her bff nd she found out nd broke up. didn't feel anything, if i was feeling her, i neva wuld have tried cheating. but i felt bad dat i who hates cheats, was cheating. will neva do it again.;(
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by ModoetForma(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
tnktosin: Modified

First time I was 14 and she was 16. I had to call it off then because mum was already asking questions and I was a very obedient son. I suggested we should became friends instead. She cried for a while and moved on. She lost her virginity to the next guy who happened to be a good friend of mine. Never tasted the kitty.

Fast forward, I fell in love for the first time when I turned 22 with a girl of 18. She claimed she was a virgin and I never bleeped her for the period we dated which lasted for 7 months. I had to breakup with her when I found out my girl cheating. We got talking again after about a year, invited her for a weekend at my crib and bleeped a couple of times. We still friends till date.

I got in contact with a primary school classmate some years ago, we got talking and sometimes spent hours on the phone, we connected well and soon we started dating. Mehn, she nagged at anything and being the guy 'wey no want wahala' I had to quit after about a year. Shortly afterwards a friend of hers who was also our classmate got online and I was soon to discover she had anger management issues. I could tell she loved me but her temper spoilt things. Even after the breakup she was calling to threaten me (Edo girl things) meanwhile I just kept mute because I didn't want stories that touch. Years on, we still chat once in a while.

Oh lest I forget, I had a funny breakup in between the period I dated my classmates. This girl was my kid sister's roommate. Pretty, tall and classy but she was a runs girl. She was smart enough to notice I stopped feeling her so she asked for a breakup one evening at my crib. When she was done talking I told her it was too late at night for a breakup that I'd prefer it in the morning. That night she cried while I was sound asleep, Good thing my cousin was around to console her. Funny part is, we still bleeped before she left for school the next day.

That's really thick. I Hope you get a smooth relationship moving now tho.
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by MisterLongman(m): 12:07am On Jul 09, 2014
She broke up with me cos I missed her birthday party.......... #Memories tho She is far far away in Ukraine though we still have convos once in a while
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by Dygeasy(m): 12:23am On Jul 09, 2014
tnktosin: Modified

Guy you try o!

And I think say na me break up pass.

I be learner where you dey.

Double tuale for you. grin
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by ModoetForma(m): 12:46am On Jul 09, 2014
MisterLongman: She broke up with me cos I missed her birthday party.......... #Memories tho She is far far away in Ukraine though we still have convos once in a while

She broke up with you because you missed her birthday party? Its highly obvious she was never interested in you and needed a cheap excuse to end the relationship.
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by MisterLongman(m): 12:57am On Jul 09, 2014
ModoetForma:

She broke up with you because you missed her birthday party? Its highly obvious she was never interested in you and needed a cheap excuse to end the relationship.
Nope...... She felt I was unserious and not really committed to the relationship........ The birthday party was just the finAl nail in the coffin
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by MisterLongman(m): 12:57am On Jul 09, 2014
ModoetForma:

Nope...... She felt I was unserious and not really committed to the relationship........ The birthday party was just the final nail in the coffin
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by 190theclown: 12:59am On Jul 09, 2014
Na babes suffer am grin
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by dytbabe: 5:38am On Jul 09, 2014
Hehehehheheehhehehe
Queen of breaking relationship

Dunno, that spirit jst comes in me and then I say am done, cld be in the middle of a conversation, in the morning, at night, after sex, after meal
Lol
When I rem the past ehn, its worth laughing over sha
And I still wonder why I haven't told my husband its over grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by ModoetForma(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
dytbabe: Hehehehheheehhehehe
Queen of breaking relationship

Dunno, that spirit jst comes in me and then I say am done, cld be in the middle of a conversation, in the morning, at night, after sex, after meal
Lol
When I rem the past ehn, its worth laughing over sha
And I still wonder why I haven't told my husband its over grin grin grin grin

Try get that spirit off you o. Abeg.
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
break-ups s not an easy thing....twas like passing tru hell for me.....but,coming out victorious in any break-up depends on how we handle it....i was surrounded by good people wu helped me n put my feet in d ryt path again....
Re: Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. by tnktosin(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
ModoetForma:
That's really thick. I Hope you get a smooth relationship moving now tho.
Oh yeah, I learnt alot from those relationships and its been smooth sailing since I got the knot tied with my soulmate.
Dygeasy: Guy you try o!
And I think say na me break up pass.
I be learner where you dey.
Double tuale for you. grin
Hehe, I be learner for where some boys dey o

(1) (Reply)

Arresting Players / Embrace these tips if you want a marriage proposal frm ur boyfriend! / My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.