Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Is This SWAG Or STUPIDITY - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is This SWAG Or STUPIDITY (1618 Views)

Pic: Can You Beat This Swag? / What can we call this? Swag Or Madness / When a guy has Too Much Swag (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This SWAG Or STUPIDITY by Thegents6: 1:53am On Jul 09, 2014
Yesterday as I was coming back from work,I sighted one girl wey dey live for my area from afar as she dey come out from one shop with GALA in her hand.. She opened it and started eating it along the road.. As I drew nearer,she threw away the gala and started cleaning her mouth with her handkerchief immediately she saw me..

Na forming be that abi na stupidity
Re: Is This SWAG Or STUPIDITY by kingui(m): 3:23am On Jul 09, 2014
both the girl like you shaa
Re: Is This SWAG Or STUPIDITY by Onlinebizexpert(m): 4:24am On Jul 09, 2014
HMM
Re: Is This SWAG Or STUPIDITY by Thegents6: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2014
Lol but she doesn't greet or talk to me
Re: Is This SWAG Or STUPIDITY by spyg1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thegents6: Lol but she doesn't greet or talk to me
must she greet you. Approach her n see what she will do
Re: Is This SWAG Or STUPIDITY by Thegents6: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Yes boss ;DYes boss

(1) (Reply)

21 Surest Way To Make Others Angry / Top Ten Lies We Believed As Kids In The Early 90s... / Comedy Audio : MC T’BOY Out With A New Comedy Skit Titled “mess”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.