Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,892 members, 7,933,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (635103 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by haywhyze(m): 4:29am On Sep 13, 2018
minions:

Abeg, anyway I could get your mail or maybe I should give you mine? Make I pick your brain about your experience at the bootcamp.

haywhyze@gmail.com
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by HolyGhostGym: 5:39am On Sep 13, 2018
Hydrotolu:
I think its for both batches.
Let's be hopeful for others.. #WeWillAllMeetAtAndela
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by minions(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
haywhyze:

haywhyze@gmail.com

Thanks man.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
For those who have been interviewed before, please how do I get to Andela epic tower from Ikeja along?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by assurancefemi: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
take a bus going to onipanu

You'd stop around JKK. I.e at Mutual benefits b4 JKK

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
assurancefemi:
take a bus going to onipanu
You'd stop around JKK. I.e at Mutual benefits b4 JKK
thanks

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by guente02(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
fxdrizzle:
For those who have been interviewed before, please how do I get to Andela epic tower from Ikeja along?
N100 to Oshodi Under Bridge.
N50 with Keke via Town Planning Way to Anthony Bus stop then trek a little - bad energy gotta stay far away - to the EPIC tower.

PS: If you don't know how to already use it? Learn how to USE Google Maps.

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
guente02:

N100 to Oshodi Under Bridge.
N50 with Keke via Town Planning Way to Anthony Bus stop then trek a little - bad energy gotta stay far away - to the EPIC tower.

PS: If you don't know how to already use it? Learn how to USE Google Maps.
thanks bro
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by untethered: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hi guys, I'm a little confused here.

email I got when I initially applied:

1) Take the Saberr personality assessment.
Within a week of your application, you will receive an invitation to take this personality assessment test. Please ensure that you register with the same email address you applied with. This test helps us determine if you are a great fit for Andela.

2) Complete our Technical Test after going through our Home Study Curriculum.
If you haven’t begun already, dive into Andela’s new Home Study Curriculum. You should study the curriculum in Javascript, as your boot camp projects will be in Javascript. No coding experience is required to apply to Andela -- our Home Study curriculum will give you a solid foundation that will help you take our Technical Test, which is a portion of our competitive application process. The test will be sent to you on September 14th, 2018 so please look out for an email from us.

Note: Completion of the above two steps is required for progression through the Andela recruitment process. The deadline for completion of both tests is September 19th, 2018.

email I just got:

Thank you for your interest in the Andela Fellowship. This e-mail is an invitation to begin taking the HomeStudy Assessment which is based on the Homestudy Curriculum. The assessment will help determine the next generation of Andela Fellows.

Please follow this link to complete the preliminary assessment which tests your knowledge of the HomeStudy Curriculum. The deadline for submission is Wednesday, October 17th, 2018.

deadlines don't match,
help me understand?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by FrostyBlok(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
untethered:
Hi guys, I'm a little confused here.

email I got when I initially applied:

email I just got:

deadlines don't match,
help me understand?

You should be more worried about the actual test, the deadline(s) will take care of itself
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by untethered: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
FrostyBlok:

You should be more worried about the actual test, the deadline(s) will take care of itself

uh, thanks?

anyone else please??
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 12:11am On Sep 15, 2018
untethered:

uh, thanks?
anyone else please??
the deadline is October 17.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by naijanoni(m): 5:25am On Sep 15, 2018
untethered:

uh, thanks?

anyone else please??
Same here Oct. 17th. I am really surprised. Previous homestudy tests deadlines were 4 days after. This one is more than one month. Well, good thing is I'll have more time to prepare for the tests/interview/bootcamp.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by untethered: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
naijanoni:

Same here Oct. 17th. I am really surprised. Previous homestudy tests deadlines were 4 days after. This one is more than one month. Well, good thing is I'll have more time to prepare for the tests/interview/bootcamp.
Hold that thought tongue grin

Regarding the invitation to begin your Home Study assessment, please ignore the previous deadline sent to you as the deadline for submission is Wednesday, September 19th, 2018. Sincere apologies for the mixup.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by untethered: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
fxdrizzle:
the deadline is October 17.
Not anymore, apparently. sad
Godspeed!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kaysteelz(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
ok
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by naijanoni(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
untethered:

Hold that thought tongue grin

Lol thanks. Funny thing is I only found the mail this morning as I saw this your comment and it has been in my inbox since 15th (didnt see it before).
So if I no enter nairaland na so I for don miss the deadline.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by untethered: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
naijanoni:

Lol thanks. Funny thing is I only found the mail this morning as I saw this your comment and it has been in my inbox since 15th (didnt see it before).
So if I no enter nairaland na so I for don miss the deadline.
lol better check for your qualified.io test before you miss that one.
email just came.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by maigemuu: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys,

Got a mail for the qualified.io test.

Gurus in coding, what should I expect as I am still in my learning phase. Little did I know I would scale through the home study test. How can I tackle this easily?

I have huge trust in nairaland
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by naijanoni(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
maigemuu:
Hi guys,

Got a mail for the qualified.io test.

Gurus in coding, what should I expect as I am still in my learning phase. Little did I know I would scale through the home study test. How can I tackle this easily?

I have huge trust in nairaland
Open the test first and see for urself na.
Just calm down and do it. No need to rush. Make sure your solutions pass the tests 100%. Use google when you're finding things difficult.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by naijanoni(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
untethered:

lol better check for your qualified.io test before you miss that one.
email just came.
Thanks just saw it.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by maigemuu: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
naijanoni:

Open the test first and see for urself na.
Just calm down and do it. No need to rush. Make sure your solutions pass the tests 100%. Use google when you're finding things difficult.

Thanks boss!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kaysteelz(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
wow evening guys,please does anyone have idea if those who HV not been emailed the qualified.io test would still b emailed
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Hydrotolu: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
kaysteelz:
wow evening guys,please does anyone have idea if those who HV not been emailed the qualified.io test would still b emailed
maybe yes, because mails were sent in two batches in the last cycle. So still keep the hope alive.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Hydrotolu: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Guys, who else got the Pre bootcamp mail for cycle 37.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by naijanoni(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2018
If you want to understand regular expressions and how to use it. This is the best tutorial I've seen anywhere:
https://regular-expressions.info/tutorialcnt.html?wlr=1 (I just finished it).

This is good also (but not as complete as the one above): http://javascript.info/regular-expressions
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by guente02(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2018
How do I get that mosh homadani node course people?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2018
Hydrotolu:
I did. Lets go kill it
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Teletexter: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
guente02:

Buy it on Udemy. It’s just $9.99
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
guente02:
i have the course
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
let's go there
Hydrotolu:

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.