Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,991 members, 7,899,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (631235 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ttyman: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2018
isArray:
try this

const number_game = (x, y) => {
if (x > y) {
let res = []
for (let i = y; i <= x; i++) res.push(i)
return res.filter(a => a%2 === 0)
}
let arr = [];
for (let i = x; i <= y; i++) arr.push(i)
return arr.filter(a => a%2===1)
}

thanks isArray for your response. input to this challenge should be something like

find_sum(arr, target_sum)
find_sum([1,2] , 4]
i need to iterate to get all possible combinations to achieve a sum of 4 from the array. [1+1+1+1] [2+2] and [1+1+2]. The first and second I can iterate and get but [1+1+2] is where I need help on.

I have completed the number_games challenge.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ttyman: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2018
isArray:
try this

const number_game = (x, y) => {
if (x > y) {
let res = []
for (let i = y; i <= x; i++) res.push(i)
return res.filter(a => a%2 === 0)
}
let arr = [];
for (let i = x; i <= y; i++) arr.push(i)
return arr.filter(a => a%2===1)
}

thanks @isArray for your response. input to this challenge should be something like

find_sum(arr, target_sum)
find_sum([1,2] , 3]
i need to iterate to get all possible combinations to achieve a sum of 3 from the array. [1+1+1+1] [2+2] and [1+1+2]. The first and second I can iterate and get but [1+1+2] is where I need help on.

I have completed the number_games challenge.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2018
guente02:
https://flaviocopes.com/ isn't bad.
please does Andela specify a template engine (ejs, pug, whatever... ) to use with express, or can you just use whatever you want.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2018
fxdrizzle:
please does Andela specify a template engine (ejs, pug, whatever... ) to use with express, or can you just use whatever you want.
no template engine
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
isArray:
no template engine
OK thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 1:21am On Sep 28, 2018
HolyGhostGym I tried posting a link to the node js tutorial, but nl bot banned me and deleted it
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 1:49am On Sep 28, 2018
isArray:
HolyGhostGym I tried posting a link to the node js tutorial, but nl bot banned me and deleted it
before posting the link, change the dot in it to words. For example: Www dot goal dot com
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by guente02(m): 3:11am On Sep 28, 2018
I couldn't get in to andela the last time out but atleast I finished the project.
https://diaryly.herokuapp.com/
Gearing up for whatever cycle 37 would bring to the table.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2018
guente02:
I couldn't get in to andela the last time out but atleast I finished the project.
nice one. GitHub link please, if you don't mind. I would like to try and reverse engineer it.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
fxdrizzle:
nice one. GitHub link please, if you don't mind. I would like to try and reverse engineer it.
if you see the codebase fear go catch you o, i lost appetite immediately i saw one
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
guente02:
nice one, the logout button is not working, but remeber andela also value soft skills
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
isArray:
if you see the codebase fear go catch you o, i lost appetite immediately i saw one
I swear, I saw one and I couldn't understand 90% of what was in it. It has gingered me to study harder sha
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
fxdrizzle:
I swear, I saw one and I couldn't understand 90% of what was in it. It has gingered me to study harder sha
lol, i don't think it is a matter of studying harder tho, after much enquiries from a friiend that got via the last bootcamp, you have to demonstrate andela's EPIC values, and also you have to be teachable
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
isArray:
lol, i don't think it is a matter of studying harder tho, after much enquiries from a friiend that got via the last bootcamp, you have to demonstrate andela's EPIC values, and also you have to be teachable
na God go help us last last
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
fxdrizzle:
na God go help us last last
yeah man, we do our best and leave the rest for nature and baba God
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by HolyGhostGym: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
isArray:
yeah man, we do our best and leave the rest for nature and baba God
Yes o.. God help us. Abeg who get this Node tutorial by Mosh? And who's attending the Node conference tomorrow @ZoneTech?

Bottom line is that you just have to be positive, be teachable(software development is a lifestyle) and involves continuous learning and improvement.

Abeg o.. pls who has that Node tutorial by Mosh? Help a brother out.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
HolyGhostGym:

Yes o.. God help us. Abeg who get this Node tutorial by Mosh? And who's attending the Node conference tomorrow @ZoneTech?

Bottom line is that you just have to be positive, be teachable(software development is a lifestyle) and involves continuous learning and improvement.

if you have data to burn, I can direct you to a web site where you can download it. You will need like 5 to 6 gig in total.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
HolyGhostGym:

i will be at the event tomorrow, you can come with a storage device, i have the course.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
haywhyze how was the bootcamp this week
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by HolyGhostGym: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
isArray:
i will be at the event tomorrow, you can come with a storage device, i have the course.
Omo... Thanks bros.. I will be there tomorrow. Really appreciate it
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by HolyGhostGym: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
fxdrizzle:
if you have data to burn, I can direct you to a web site where you can download it. You will need like 5 to 6 gig in total.

I try get small.... lol... hit me with it. You can PM me...

Thank you boss
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
HolyGhostGym:

Omo... Thanks bros.. I will be there tomorrow. Really appreciate it
just drop me a mention here when you are at the venue, i believe with the power of collaboration we will get into Andela
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by HolyGhostGym: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
isArray:
just drop me a mention here when you are at the venue, i believe with the power of collaboration we will get into Andela

Amen bros... I believe!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
princesweetman2:

I AWAIT BOSS

MONDAY 3:40PM (I WUD CLOCK IN 3PM)
how is your bootcamp so far
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by fxdrizzle(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
HolyGhostGym:

I try get small.... lol... hit me with it. You can PM me...

Thank you boss
I think isArray's solution would be better. At least you get to save your data for other things.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by HolyGhostGym: 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
fxdrizzle:
I think isArray's solution would be better. At least you get to save your data for other things.

Actually.. you have a point there.. Thanks though; really appreciate the camaraderie...

Make I sleep small just finished a mini-project on Js. modules
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by HolyGhostGym: 12:09am On Sep 29, 2018
isArray:

Omo.. Make we increase appetite for the thing o.. My approach is always to try, if I enter an infinite loop in my thoughts.. I drop it listen to some music, sleep, play then resume... Works like a charm.. lol
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 12:42am On Sep 29, 2018
HolyGhostGym:

Omo.. Make we increase appetite for the thing o.. My approach is always to try, if I enter an infinite loop in my thoughts.. I drop it listen to some music, sleep, play then resume... Works like a charm.. lol
lol, my appetite dey increase now smiley
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by HolyGhostGym: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2018
isArray:
lol, my appetite dey increase now smiley

Bros. How you dey? Please I just PMed you. Omo.. I have to be somewhere today.. Can we work something out..? So sad I really wanted to attend the conference..
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by isArray: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2018
HolyGhostGym:

Bros. How you dey? Please I just PMed you. Omo.. I have to be somewhere today.. Can we work something out..? So sad I really wanted to attend the conference..
no problems, i replied you already
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by gistmate: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2018
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE VACANCIES.
Three vacancies are open for employment of suitable candidates in the Nigerian Stock Exchange. he Nigerian Stock Exchange recently released an announcement to signal the opening of the 2018/2019 Recruitment opportunities. This information is contained in a press release by the Human Resources Unit of the Agency contained in the NSE Recruitment Portal.

Opportunities includes;
Solutions Development Manager - RegTech
Risk Manager
Solutions Development Analyst - RegTech

See full details here: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/nse-recruitment-2018-2019/
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by HolyGhostGym: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
isArray:
no problems, i replied you already

I have replied your email as well.. What say you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.