Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,854 members, 7,918,791 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:26 PM

My Trouble With Women (part 1) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Trouble With Women (part 1) (10213 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Looking For My Trouble / Socialnetworking Sites Na My Trouble Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
I turned myself back to kemi and held her close.. As i was holding her my feeling for her began to change. From disgusting to anger. From anger to i understand. So we held each other for a long time. I started kissing her slowly but this time it is not out of sexual passion but... I dont even know what the feeling is... She looked into my eyes and said thank u... I smilled sheepishly...touched her hairs... She said sirnoel... I love u with all my heart... Now na me talk thank u... I no fit talk say...i love u too...she looked at me for sometimes and asked me. Have u ever loved any girl in ur life? Before i could answer that she asked me, dd u ever love Chika? I looked up at her and asked her, how did she know Chika (janet). She smilled knowing that i will not answer the question she asked me...will u ever love me back... I breathed hard ...humn! I looked at her face from her face to her laps...
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
FruityLass... How e go be now?
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Pr0ton: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
You must love her o
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by FruityLass: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
sirnoel: FruityLass... How e go be now?
lol just passing wink
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
FruityLass: lol just passing wink
okay fruity... That tongue oh mu gawd... U know i like deepwaters. I wish to swim that deepwaters... U know what i mean...lolzzz
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Sirnoel, please come and conclude this story... My stick is getting hard over here.... I guess ladies reading this are wet inside already grin

1 Like

Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Aniroly(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
Any lady that think she is wet because OF this story should contact me or quote me..
Meanwhile if you be virgin no near me OO.. gringrin
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by emmabest2000(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
Fire on nwokem
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
I was at the office now am in church. After the church service i will continue... So make una come que for my back...
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Pr0ton: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
sirnoel: I was at the office now am in church. After the church service i will continue... So make una come que for my back...
You dey where grin grin
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pr0ton:
You dey where grin grin
church na... I dont close... So i will continue now
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Coldplay007 how body? I dey greet oh
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Promking: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Sirnoel ....Oya do the needful as soon as possible...Infact drop it nooooow #SoAttached
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
I looked at her beautiful laps. I looked at her velvet mirror like body. I know that something have changed but i didnt know what it is. As both of us were still naked after that sweet romantic session. In my head i can here her moaning (oooo... I like it... Suck meeeee. Tease meee. Yeeeee. Uuuuu). I can hear her begging me to make love to her. I can hear her screaming in pleasure when my teeth was teasing her swollen clitoris. I looked up at her chest and that sweet pawpaw br.eas.t looked so iresistable. As i look at her she looked almost perfect. My head went into tumoil again. Cos i still cant understand how a beautiful girl like this who knows sexual tricks so well could still be a virgin. I remembered how she made me to shoot out my sper.m (u will see this in Revange Mission (My Encounter with Lydia 2)) which was my first time in 2months plus. In less than 2minutes all the pleasure & sweetness kemi has given me just filled my head. I opened my arm and ask her to come right inside. She came close and her warm banbina with hard nip.ples pressed my chest and arou.sed another stronger feeling.

1 Like

Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
As our body touched i told her to close her eyes. As she closed her eyes, i held her head & kissed her forhead. After that i kissed her two eyes, i kissed her nose. I was doing all this slowly. I kissed her neck avoiding her her lips. I began to run my index finger slowly on her back bone. I moved my palm to her hips and touched it as slow as i could. I gently pushed her on the bed. When her back touched the foam, i opened her legs a little. Moved my whole body on her, making sure that my bongosikwe is touching her honey well. I moved up and started kissn her boo.bs all around. As i was kissing the br.eas‘t i avoided her nip.ples. She began to moan again. I kept piling up sweet pleasure on her clit with my di.ck and and tongue. When it was becoming unbecoming she said...babyyyy suck my ni..pples. Ahhhhh please sweety suuckkkkk itttt. I didnt behave as if i was hearing her. I moved my lips to her lips once again and started moving down again to banbina. She forced her left n.ippl.e into my mouth. I began to suck her nips & she began to moan and wind. As she was winding her bombom her pu.ssy was having full contact with my iron rod sugar stick...

2 Likes

Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
@sirnoel, if i knw tell ur parent abt dis dnt call me tee again, u think say i no knw u 4 unn abi?

[color=#006600][/color]

Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by tobiboss(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
hmmm
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
As i kept sucking her nippl and pile presure on her clit with my congo. She started making this sound like...aishhhh, oishhhhh, aaaiiiishhhhhhh. I continued what i was doing. She was winding faster now, moving more more & more faster. I went down to her pusy and started sucking it. She began to moan louder. She was almost shouting. Her hips was moving up and down. I used my tongue to lift her hard & swollen cli.toris, she did ooooooo. Placed the clit betwen my teeth and my tongue. I began to suck and eat her clit. She started saying yes, yes, suck me. I like it. Oooo i love it. Huuuuuu thiss is itttt, aishhhhhh. As i suck faster she was saying deeperrrr, deepeeer and my tongue was going deeper. Her body started quaking and shivering. She began to shout louder & louder. She began to shiver very fast. She said please dont stop and coming. Am coming babyyyy. I am cooooming. She began to come and i was sucking and drinking all her juice she started breathing faster and harder, winding and winding until she became very quiet like a dead person.

1 Like

Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ajiswaggs: @sirnoel, if i knw tell ur parent abt dis dnt call me tee again, u think say i no knw u 4 unn abi?

[color=#006600][/color]
e no go be news to them... Lolzzz
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by stillmaticOG(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
sirnoel: I looked at her beautiful laps. I looked at her velvet mirror like body. I know that something have changed but i didnt know what it is. As both of us were still naked after that sweet romantic session. In my head i can here her moaning (oooo... I like it... Suck meeeee. Tease meee. Yeeeee. Uuuuu). I can hear her begging me to make love to her. I can hear her screaming in pleasure when my teeth was teasing her swollen clitoris. I looked up at her chest and that sweet pawpaw br.eas.t looked so iresistable. As i look at her she looked almost perfect. My head went into tumoil again. Cos i still cant understand how a beautiful girl like this who knows sexual tricks so well could still be a virgin.
nawa o,so na common house girl dey make u be like dis...watin happen to all d high class babes 4 unn na?abi u just get fetish for house girls ni?
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Aniroly(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Will you still update this night or maka sleep till 2moro?
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 11, 2014
stillmaticOG: nawa o,so na common house girl dey make u be like dis...watin happen to all d high class babes 4 unn na?abi u just get fetish for house girls ni?
which one be ur problem now? Is it that u dont understand english or u dont understand the story? This ur question just tells me that u no sabi anything...lolzz

1 Like

Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 11, 2014
I just lay my head on her big pawpaw bosom. After when her breath returned to nomal. She opened her eye we looked at each other snd smiled. She touched my hair and said thank u. This was great and sweet. I could only smile. We were there for sometime cos we were really sweating i stood up and i drew her up and led her to the bathroom. We went into the bathroom when we got there. She closed the doorand just lean on it looking at me with this eyes of ‘boy u r really big down there.‘ truely speaking i am well blessed in down region. The size of congo alone makes girls smile even before i start to bleep them. I asked her why she is looking t me like that. She shook her head and said come here. Na so i waka like mumu back to where she is standing. As i made the 3 steps to the door my d.ic.k was dangling with each step i took. When i got to where she is standing she opened her hand and i went inside she held me close without saying anything. As i looked at her bosom her n.ipples are still very hard i liked the left one, then the right one, then tried to suck it she said stop. She told me that it is her own time to make me shoot.

1 Like

Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 11, 2014
When she told me that it is my turn to shoot out my brain, i remembered how she made me shoot all over my reading table on thursday. The sweetness & pleasure of that day came rushing back in my mind & it got me really excited. She said, u made me to close my eyes now it is ur own turn to close ur eyes. I said okay. She said but there will be one additional rule to this game today. I asked to tell me the rule. She said good...the rule is dont touch me no matter how high u get. I said okay. She told me to place my leg on the toilet sit and i did as she said. As i placed my leg on it my pen.nis just stood out as if it is competing with my leg. She told me to hold my head and i did so. She started kissing me from chest slowly down to me tommy. She stoped and stated kissing my my lips and i was tryn to respond by kissing back. She stoped and took my congo in her hand teasing the head with one hand and moulding the ball with another. The thing just de send electric shock to my brain. She continued killing me slowly. She bent down and began to give me a Mouth Gig from heaven, i moaned so long. Ooooooooo. As the pleasure was building up and i tried to hold her head she stoped and left the bathroom.

2 Likes

Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2014
When she returned to the bathroom she came back with two things, cold serchet water & that her oil. I was still standing there waiting for her. So she held the cold water for sometime with this evil smile on her face then she came to me kissed me and used to cold hand to hold my di.ck. Oh my gawd! The feeling was something else. She started using the cold water all over my private arena and as i tried to hold her she will remind of our rule. After a while i felt her cold tongue licking top of my di.ck head. I screamed jeezzzz! Baby u r good. She sucked me till my head started swelling up. After what seems like hours of sucking and never allowing me to come, she took that her magic oil applied it in her hand as usual. Held my congo and started robing the long shaft of my congo with her two hands and as i began to get the fire all over me she stood up and statrted kissing the hell out of me. My body was moving left & right. I was beging her to allow me hold her she said no. I leand back on the wall at that point my dick shut out more & looked longer & fater. She intensified her kissing and touching. I couldnt stand it any more i began to breath really very hard and i held the toilet tank. Noooooo. Aaaaaaa... geeeeeeee as she saw that i was already burning she held the my shaft steady with one hand and used one hand to rob only the head of my di.ck. Oh my goodnesss. It was killing and after a while i could not stop the akamu from flowing out and them i began to shout and scream. The pap was rushing out and she was using it to rob my dick and more pap was coming until i gave a very long shout and sat down on the toilet sit very tired. She cleansed me ran the water and went into the bath smiling & looking at me. What came out of my mouth was babe u r so good. This is sweet...
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2014
As she sat inside the water and i tried to sit at another end she said come sit here. So i went to sit inbtwen her legs and her warm bambina was touching my back. The two n.ipp.les looking like arrows in the hand of a sharp shooter. She gave me the cold water to drink. She said to me, water is life & i said sure. U all know that after good shootout that it is good to take some cold water. So as we sat inside the water she gently asked me...how did u get into women like this? I turned back looked at her eyes & saw that she has tears on it. I looked away and told her that it is a long story. She said tell me i want to hear it. She wispered into my ear and said. Tell me cos i love u despite the fact that u sirnoel can never love a woman. I felt a sharp pain of regret (cos i dont worth kemi‘s love, she is an angel) then i said to her. I will tell u about My Trouble With Women... She said i will hear it sitted inside this water with u. As she said that she kissed my neck with her soft, sweet lips... The end
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2014
Watchout for how how Mary initiated me into sex coming soon with the title:- Mary My Coach (My Trouble with Women Part 2)
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by olufummy02(f): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2014
Nawa for you oooo..You just turn this thing to season film for person..
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Aniroly(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2014
Doro pusssy wink

By the way you never tell us anything about bleeping d gal nah only fore-play you dey talk abi you NO bin bleep her undecided

1 Like

Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Les: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nwoke, post the link of the next thread here, I don't wanna go looking for it like I have been doing.
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yhermmie u r pretty oh...
Les i will post the link sir... No vex
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
sirnoel: Comfort123 if u no comment after reading this, i will...hummm u... How are u doing Dear
lol I'm doing cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Seduct!ve Words To Make A Woman W*t In 2mins, Still Unbelievable / 'this Backside Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord'-actress Shows Bumbum / The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.