Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,144 members, 7,949,954 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Trouble With Women (part 1) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Trouble With Women (part 1) (10227 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Looking For My Trouble / Socialnetworking Sites Na My Trouble Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Tundex4real(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
nyc one bro.kip d stories cuming...
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 14, 2014
Tundex4real: nyc one bro.kip d stories cuming...
thanks so much...
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
sirnoel: I didnt pick the call cos i have to clear my head so that whatever she wants i will give in to her. When the call droped i saw 30 missed calls, i checked all of the them are from her. I looked at the time and it was 1am, i said shuuuu! Na so time don go? The phone started ringing again, lydia is still calling but one thing that is a mystery to me now is how did she get my number & who saved her number in my phone? I cant remember ever giving or collecting her number. So the phone started ringing again, i picked the call and pretended to be asleep. I said with tight lips... Hello goodmorning. She responded with...did i wake u sexy? I smiled and said yes. She said she is sorry to be calling by that time of the night. I said there is no problem that she should tell me what she wanted. She said...baby thank u so much. U are so good. U made love to me the way nobody has ever done. I didnt say anything. She continued, sirnoel u r so sexy and sweet. I said thank u i dded that she is the best. She asked who thought me how to use ice block? U almost killed me with desire. She said, babysexy ur di.ck sized my womanliness so well. Before i could say anything she asked me again. All those styles where did u learn them? Do u watch xrated movies? I told her nope that i hate blue film... I hate blue film with passion. I told her that it is girls that love blue film... (for u my readers: who want to dibelieve this? Girls love blue films die. Abi no be so?)
lolz, may nt b al of dem, my woman dont watch it o
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by mechanics(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
chuckvinz: You said that kemi was standing naked before you like eve...how she's nw wearing gown? Continue sha your story make sense....continue before Argentina vs Holland.ooooo
lolz na Germany vs Brasil.
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by mechanics(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
sirnoel: I held her close and told her it is okay. That she should not cry but she kept on crying, i just held her in my hands without saying anymore words. When she ws done. I asked her again. Is this your first time, she said yes. When she said that i hated myself for ever tryn to get into her. It became my turn to turn my head and face the pillow. I felt like someone who has been duped cos of his foolishness. I moved away from her. I hate touching virgins. I hate it so much. So i just lay down i lost all the pleasure of the night. Someone might be wondering why does this guy hate doing anything with vigins while some guys are praying to have that opotunity. Plz can someone ask me why i hate virgins before i continue...
cos u ar nt a virgin.
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by mechanics(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
sirnoel: I turned myself back to kemi and held her close.. As i was holding her my feeling for her began to change. From disgusting to anger. From anger to i understand. So we held each other for a long time. I started kissing her slowly but this time it is not out of sexual passion but... I dont even know what the feeling is... She looked into my eyes and said thank u... I smilled sheepishly...touched her hairs... She said sirnoel... I love u with all my heart... Now na me talk thank u... I no fit talk say...i love u too...she looked at me for sometimes and asked me. Have u ever loved any girl in ur life? Before i could answer that she asked me, dd u ever love Chika? I looked up at her and asked her, how did she know Chika (janet). She smilled knowing that i will not answer the question she asked me...will u ever love me back... I breathed hard ...humn! I looked at her face from her face to her laps...
jamb questions plust post UTME.
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by mechanics(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
sirnoel: I turned myself back to kemi and held her close.. As i was holding her my feeling for her began to change. From disgusting to anger. From anger to i understand. So we held each other for a long time. I started kissing her slowly but this time it is not out of sexual passion but... I dont even know what the feeling is... She looked into my eyes and said thank u... I smilled sheepishly...touched her hairs... She said sirnoel... I love u with all my heart... Now na me talk thank u... I no fit talk say...i love u too...she looked at me for sometimes and asked me. Have u ever loved any girl in ur life? Before i could answer that she asked me, dd u ever love Chika? I looked up at her and asked her, how did she know Chika (janet). She smilled knowing that i will not answer the question she asked me...will u ever love me back... I breathed hard ...humn! I looked at her face from her face to her laps...
jamb question plust post UTME.
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by yhermmie(f): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2014
sirnoel: Yhermmie u r pretty oh...
Les i will post the link sir... No vex

hope u are not referring to me?
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2014
yhermmie:

hope u are not referring to me?
yes now u r pretty. Are not pretty? I like u now.
Re: My Trouble With Women (part 1) by Emmysmith63(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Guy....u don flip to anoda planet ooooo
hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Know If I Need Ass Enlargement Or Not _photo_ / My Goodbye Messages To My Ex,touching Or Not? / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.