Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance (3359 Views)

Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack / Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) / Nigerian Professor, Ilesanmi Becomes First Black VC Of University Of Illinois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2008
eleshin:

@ darefestus,
was there anything like that before hussein came on board?if you realy know lasu before you will agree with me.during the time of leigh,lasu was synonymous to cultism,gansterism and all sort of atrocities.but right now i can say lasu is one of the best university in Nigeria largely due to the managerial innovation of prof. hussein.[b]unaab has been a very good institution that ,two or three years back the school was rated the best university in nigeria,[/b]get my point withdrawal of student due to poor academic performance yearly was introduce by prof. hussein,before now the student use to have their way by bribing some officials,right now the stake is high, lasu now has best brains as her student.

Thank God you know that!

The school(Lasu) has improved tremendously since Prof. Hussein Took over

But I'm saying four Post-Ume exercise is going too far

they should have done it once like all others

And should not give people like Ade_Prof a reason to shout.

@Geo

Lets meet on YIM.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by akym(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2008
@ Poster

What is ur aim to post this topic as a thrend. ??

U are there crying and some poeple out there are dying to be proud of a lasuite.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by akundo: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2008
men lasu they are really not good people i believe the people there are just after money but not concerned with offering quality and good education why would they conduct post ume twice that is real crazy. well to me let everyone do as he or wishes cos when it is your time you put you own style in vogue.butlasu note you can not hold anyone destiny or stop the people from getting to to their destined positions. am just expreesing my mind this na street thugs
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by Hardar4lag(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2008
[table]men lasu they are really not good people i believe the people there are just after money but not concerned with offering quality and good education why would they conduct post ume twice that is real crazy. well to me let everyone do as he or wishes because when it is your time you put you own style in vogue.butlasu note you can not hold anyone destiny or stop the people from getting to to their destined positions. am just expreesing my mind this na street thugs[/table]

hw can yu can Lasu don't ve good education to offer dats a bad nd stupid talk
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by rezzy: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2008
if i try opening the post ume stuff,its hanging my system.somebody tell me what to do
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by AussieBoy(m): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2008
I joined the Nairaland Forum to mingle with my fellow country men. Share ideas and jointly provide solutions to a variety of problems.
This thread is one of the most shameful ones I have encountered on the many forums I belong to. God, you shamelessly parade yourselves like this!!
You want to go to a university pass the exam, with flying colours, so there are no questions. If there is a watchdog, report it to the necessary person/s.
But please, please, keep your personal views about people and your foul language to yourself.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by eleshin(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2008
rezzy:

if i try opening the post ume stuff,its hanging my system.somebody tell me what to do

are you sure you have adobe reader,if yes maybe your IP is not that powerful,if no then you shud visit the nearest cafe to open it
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by Hardar4lag(m): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2008
true talk chck if ur system ve acrobat reader because without dat notin u can do
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by Keziah(f): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2008
Till now i have always being proud of Hussein and his achievements. But now i am not sure of what is motives and vision is.

If they are transparent and honest in their dealings, then, why did they deceive new students by publishing a false tuition fee of Thirty Three Thousand Naira (N33,000.00) for Part-timers (2008/2009 Session), then right after students have started paying Acceptance Fees and other fees they increased it to (N46,000.00) Forty Six Thousand Naira shocked .

The Grand Total for 100Level Undergraduate Students used to be (N66,500.00) Sixty-Six Thousand, Five Hundred Naira. Now it's (N79,500.00) Seventy-Nine Thousand, Five Hundred Naira. And if you add other payments that are not part of the above grand total list, one will be paying nothing less (N90,000.00 +, ) Ninety Thousand Naira , just to go to School. This one no be Covenant University or Igbinedion ooo

Please someone tell me if this is not steep. This is extortion. Or am i exaggerating undecided.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by deleson: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2008
whao! this show is blazing,hot,hard and blasting, I'm disappointed that Nigerian(s) are delibrating on issues which are not, Especially this lasu palaver.
I'm a victim of lasu's fraudulence and discriminatory act,coupled with stateism, @ first,I had 54% even for which i wasn't offered admission,at the second phase 62%,my expectations were also battered and I've taken situation and things the way they are.

So,don't let lasu's scenario create pandemonium in this forum.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by orobski(m): 2:47am On Oct 15, 2008
[size=8pt][size=8pt]
[b]well i have read this thread with keen interest and i feel i will be doing myself some great injustice if i dont reply.
firstly i feel it is wrong to abuse our elders ,leaders ,for we also pray to become one refering to the guy that made it a point of duty to always insult lasu v.c .ordinarily as rightly said by eleshin and others i think he is not a lasuite because even if he is blind i believe he will still be able to see the achievements of hussein and if truly you are a lasuite what your matric no

secondly as regards the post jamb issue one thing am so sure is the fact once you score 50% in lasu post jamb you already have admission am only just seeing scenerios on this thread where is someone is making us believe he has done the post jamb twice and he is not given admission ,and i strongly believe if what you are saying is true your reaction will be different .firstly examine yourself because you might actually be the cause of your problems are your o levels complete or you used awaiting result if any of these is true then even if you write the fifth round and you score 100% lasu will not give you admission .IF you are now sure of yourself i can give you lasu v.c e mail add which he replies personally in less than 24 hrs and therein am sure he will tell what exactly the problem is who knows you might just be lucky because am so sure he is not aware of your situation [/b] [left]
[/left]
[/size][/size]
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by eleshin(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2008
thanks orobski,many of them failed their post jamb but thinks lasu is still the same school that you can score low mark and gain admission,i agree with you totally,i challenge that guy to post his matri number for us to confirm on lasu website,the guy is a snitch.
@ keziah
i dont know much about lasu pt but just mail the vc on vice-chancellor@lasunigeria.org.he will reply you in less than 24hrs after mailing.take care of urself
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by geolabious(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2008
rezzy:

[size=13pt]I will advice u to download lastest freegate version[/size]
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by rezzy: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2008
LASU is really trying in their admission process. A guy that took unilag last year that could not gain admission was given admission in lasu this year.
in LASU once you beat the cut off, you are very such of admission.
while my sisters refused to choose the school is because its very close to my house.

come to my school here DELSU. you will prefer LASU.
my sister who beat the cut off with 15 marks was not taken. only for me to go to admission office and was told to wait for second batch
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by motide(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2008
honestly speaking i strogly regretted to have applied to lasu. Because lasu do not have any consideration for students at all.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by Mustay(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2008
first of all, the poster has taken this on a personal level.

Some of what I 've seen here are based on bias instead of giving us evidences. afterall, I believe the school has a website and their official school fees rate was posted the last time I checked.

Base issues on facts not sentiments.
Re: Lasu Is Boodly Bastard University Including The Vc Of Ignorance by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2008
@ade4prof,

Guy, I must say with all sincerity that you are a disgrace to not only your school but also to young Nigerians like me who strongly believe in the potentials and virtues of the Nigerian student. In the first place, i can't imagine that an undergraduate like you claim to be would be this empty, hollow and shallow not only in your sense of judgement but with your poor communication skills. My sibling in primary school could be better that you judging by your expressions.

I am not a lasuite and i dont intend to portray lasu other that what 't is. I have had my experience with them as well where i got 67 in their post ume but wasn't offered admission but that is not enough for one to start calling people names for crying out loud! Dont let the frustration becloud your poor sense of judgement.

I believe you wouldn't have taken it lightly with one stinky, slippering maggot calling your dad names. Pls i advise you find a way to channel your grievances appropriately and stop fooling your self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi State University Admission List For 20102011 Session / Nasarawa State Universit 2012/2013 Post Utme Exam / Types Of Killings..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.