Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,753 members, 7,938,306 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Full Chapters (1 To 3) Of "The Last Days At Forcados High School " - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Full Chapters (1 To 3) Of "The Last Days At Forcados High School " (3398 Views)

Author Of 'Last Days At Forcados High School' To Sue JAMB, Publisher / Download The Last Days At Forcados High School PDF - JAMB 2017/2018 / Senate Fixes JAMB Application Fee At N2,500, Extends Validity Period To 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Chapters (1 To 3) Of "The Last Days At Forcados High School " by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
The Last Days at Forcados High School Excerpt (Chapter 1 – 3) “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by Ayobami Hanif Mohammed is a must read for all Candidates preparing for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, (UTME) by JAMB. About the Author of Last Days at Forcados High School br /> Ayobami Hanif Mohammed was born in Lagos, Nigeria. He obtained his medical degree from the University of Lagos and is currently a junior resident doctor at Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH. The Last Days at Forcados High is his first book. Below you will find the chapter 1 to 3 of the Last Days at Forcados High School. CHAPTER ONE It was early in the morning and still dark when Jimi Solade woke up to someone shaking him roughly. He groaned and mumbled to himself, half asleep. ‘Jimi!’ He jerked fully awake at the sound of that familiar voice, it was is his brother. ‘Wole!’ Jimi said in surprise. ‘Yes , it’s me’ and his brother smiled in a way that showed only his upper teeth. ‘Man! What…?’ Jimi began. They stared at each other, delighted. ‘No greeting , little bro?’ Wole smiled again. ‘Sorry, but does anyone know you’re here? Does Daddy…?’ Jimi did not complete the sentence; instead he embraced his brother tightly,’I’ve missed you!’ Wole was thinner. Jimi could feel it. ‘Mum knows I’m here,” Wole said. He too did not mention their father. Just then, the alarm clock sounded. It was time for Jimi to get up, and he released his brother. ‘Go on, get ready for school,’ Wole said, stretching on the bed. ‘At least you seem happy to see me.’ He looked round the room at the carelessly flung shirts, jeans and boxer shorts over the chair, to the poster of the Manchester United football team on the wall above Jimi’s bed. A typical boy’s room. Another worn‐out poster of Tupac Shakur was pasted on the opposite wall. ‘I didn’t remove it even though it’s an eyesore,’ Jimi said, grinning. ‘Everything’s is just as you left it.’ Wole squeezed Jimi’s arm lightly. He picked up something on the bedside table beside Jimi’s music CDs, chemistry and mathematics textbooks. ‘Man, this is some watch. Must have cost a mountain. You always get all the nicest things, why…?’ ‘Wole, don’t touch my watch.’ ‘What’s your problem? Can’t look at a watch?’ ‘I’m sorry bro,’ Jimi muttered. ‘I’m glad to see you back – really – but,, you know…’ ‘My cute, spoiled little brother… You grow taller every time I see you.’ Wole got up walked towards the door. ‘Don’t worry about the old bear. Better get ready for school. Er‐ I took some cash from your drawers, hope you don’t mind. Sighing, Jimi plodded to the bathroom. Trust his brother to always collect things, but he was happy he was back. It was a new day and the beginning of his final school year. Like his brother, he was as tall and long‐ limbed as an athlete, though, unlike his brother, he had dimples when he smiled. He was sixteen years old and he was already sprouting a beard. He flexed his right arm noting that he had developed muscles. Good He whistled as he took his shower, refusing to think about the morning’s surprise. The reason why was long story; too long to think about on a brand new day. As Jimi ate his breakfast of moin‐moin and brown pap, Wole sat on the sofa watching early morning cartoons on television. Their mother was in kitchen with Riskat, their househelp. It was like any other morning – peaceful, almost as if Wole had never left. Then Mr. Solade came out of his bedroom, yawning. He was a tall and well‐built man with a head shaved bald . He wore a loose caftan over his bulging tummy. ‘Kemi…’ he began and then stopped short and rubbed his eyes, and rubbed them again just to make sure. ‘Good morning, papa,’ Wole said and, as if as an afterthought, prostrated himself. He sounded as if he was enjoying himself. ‘What are you doing here?’ his father said in a strangled voice. Mrs Solade came running out of the kitchen. ‘Good

http://blastexam.com/forum2_theme_111962466.xhtml?tema=130

(1) (Reply)

100% Scholarship Available In European University Of Lefke / School Of Orthopaedic Cast Kano Admission Screening Has Commenced / Let's Compare: Unilag Hostel Vs Norwegian Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.