Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,458 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! (24048 Views)

10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World / Nigerian Police And Nigerian Army Are Becoming Useless / Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
bellong:

The essence of the above musings is that in the little way we can contribute to the betterment of the nation, we should rather than complaining where no one will hear our rants... And I am not excusing Nigerians for the ill of the society but we all can make things work if we contribute in our little ways to the change we desire. little drops of water make a mighty ocean..........

Please give me practical workable examples
I have ranted on and on about the ills
How can it be changed
Let us hear you
An earlier poster says there are things I can do to be the solution
How?
School children are sitting under an Iroko tree to study because the LGA chairman chopped the money and teachers are owed for 6 months so rather than teach,they come with okirika to sell because they need to feed their family
How can I help change that situation,by building schools,hiring teachers,paying them,buying books for the children or teaching them myself
Tell me

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by tintingz(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yes USA hospitals, health systems are better than Nigeria

but...

'Double failure' at USA's hospitals
www.usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/2009-07-09-hospital-deaths_N.htm

HOW AMERICAN HOSPITALS ARE FAILING MENTALLY ILL KIDS
www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/03/19/how-american-hopsitals-are-failing-mentally-ill-kids.html
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
BABE3:

They've been stepping that program up since I was 2.

I was told you don't need to take a road test to get a driver's license in Nigeria. How true is that?

Yeah, all u need to do is to fill-in some paper work, and voila, you'll get a drivers license.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yes
Any eediot can walk into that office in Nigeria and walk out with a drivers license in any name of their choice
You may have never operated a motor vehicle in your life and no one tests you to see if you can
You pay money and voila you get a driver's license
And someone says any country that does that is not useless
How can I help change that?
By joining PDP or APC

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by bellong: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

Please give me practical examples
I have ranted on and on about the ills
How can it be changed
Let us hear you

You do not live in Nigeria, I may be short of idea on how best you can contribute your 2 cents. However, when you were "harassed" by custom and immigration officials, did you take time to find a superior officer and lodge a complaint? Did you send in a complaint to servicom?

When you encountered a bad medical practise in hospital, did you forward your observation, complaints and annoyance to Nigeria Medical association for further investigation and disciplinary measures to be taken against the hospital?

If your bad experiences were to happen where you currently reside, how would you have tackled it? Start by doing what you would have done where you presently live.

Anytime you visit Nigeria, do you obey traffic rules or follow the bandwagon to break it? Do you join queues or you rather call someone to speed the process for you?

The little you can do is by doing what is right at all times even if you are standing alone.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by iykedare(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
BABE3:

I was told you don't need to take a road test to get a driver's license in Nigeria. How true is that?

So true. All you need do is send money to a hungry nigga and he will get u a driver s license. And you are free to drive anywhere,anyhow. Most people love Nigeria because they can get away with so many things.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
This is one of the moments where I wish to deny someone Internet access tongue Some people will google the world wide web to find a fault with something and take it as a proof to make a comparison that does not make any sense at all. Comparing the USA to Nigeria is like comparing the Iranian national football team to the German one grin grin grin or like comparing Serena Williams to Oprah or better Patience Jonathan to Hillary Clinton. I am quite sure that a rather badly managed hospital in the USA is still MUCH better than an average Nigerian hospital.

You really dare to talk about mental care? How are the mentally ill treated in Nigeria? grin grin grin
tintingz: Yes USA hospitals, health systems are better than Nigeria
but...
'Double failure' at USA's hospitals
www.usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/2009-07-09-hospital-deaths_N.htm
HOW AMERICAN HOSPITALS ARE FAILING MENTALLY ILL KIDS
www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/03/19/how-american-hopsitals-are-failing-mentally-ill-kids.html

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by coogar: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
BABE3:

send 2 passport photographs & $80, i will mail your driver's license to you within 10 days.

bellong:
You do not live in Nigeria, I may be short of idea on how best you can contribute your 2 cents. However, when you were "harassed" by custom and immigration officials, did you take time to find a superior officer and lodge a complaint? Did you send in a complaint to servicom?
When you encountered a bad medical practise in hospital, did you forward your observation, complaints and annoyance to Nigeria Medical association for further investigation and disciplinary measures to be taken against the hospital?
If your bad experiences were to happen where you current reside, how would you have tackled it? Start by doing what you would have done where you presently live.

Anytime you visit Nigeria, do you obey traffic rules or follow the bandwagon to break it? Do you join queues or you rather call someone to speed the process for you?
The little you can do is by doing what is right at all times even if you are standing alone.

the quickest way to die in nigeria is by applying what obtains abroad to how they drive there. bellong, you can only play by the rules when other motorists are obeying the same traffic rules.

nigerians know nothing about traffic rules. the right of way belongs to the car already negotiating a round-about everywhere in the world except in nigeria. the only way to survive out there is to join them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1: Yes
Any eediot can walk into that office in Nigeria and walk out with a drivers license in any name of their choice
You may have never operated a motor vehicle in your life and no one tests you to see if you can
By joining PDP or APC
on point. Tell them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
bellong:

If your bad experiences were to happen where you current reside, how would you have tackled it? Start by doing what you would have done where you presently live.

This one na dogon turenchi

Complain to a superior officer with a flight in two hours?
The same superior officer she shares her loot with
It's like policemen ,don't you know they share the proceeds with the oga and get in trouble when they don't bring the required amount
Didn't I tell you about my visit to the police station ,na who I go complain to?
A man gave a testimony at my parent's church
He was robbed by a gang of armed robbers and on arriving at the police station,he saw one of the robbers behind the counter about to take a statement and he pretended he was looking for a non existent officer and left
The whole system and the inhabitants are rotten
I am not often pessimistic but I have begun to be truthful to the situation
I don't even see a flicker of hope

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Godson201333(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
crackhaus: No one ever solved anything by just complaining about it.
What are you doing in your own little way to make Nigeria better?
What is your contribution so far in your own little community or circle?

Everyone has a mouth that can complain or fingers that can type loads of rants regarding Nigeria, but it's only very few people that try their best to implement change...the change they seek.

I'm not a fan of Nigeria too, I also have a lot of disgust for the system but I don't make noise about it cos that would make me just like everyone else.
You're guilty of the same problem by trying to exempt yourself... you just complained about people in offices acting like gods, when you just did the same thing by making yourself feel bigger than your country.

Really what is the point of this thread of yours?

I see nothing here than Lamentation!!! I couldn't figure out why she has posted this thread!!
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
By joining PDP or APC
You could change it by joining APGA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nigeria is the only country I go, and I sleep with my eright eye open.

If it's not gunshots from armed robbers, gunshot from, police, scaring check points with diesel fire lights in a Milo container, noise from vigilante group etc.

Just a visit to Ghana will tell you how bad we have deteriorated. Cotonu, Ghana , even Cameroon.. You sleep very well.

Even the people in government are not sure of their security. Something is seriously wrong and sadly we are not getting out of this soon.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by severee(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

I have a brother that believed in Nigeria and he was the only one that stayed
We wanted him to stay because of our parents
He got into business,was doing well then the series of threatening emails,people wanting to be paid off
Then a gang of thieves arrived my father's house asking for him while he visited
My father at his age,a respectable man in the community,in his own house was begging these eediots to spare his son
They took everything valuable and every dime he kept ,spared my brother thank God and that was the day he decided to leave Nigeria for good

I read the gut wrenching story of the civil rights lawyer murdered in his own house in front of his family
Imagine that?
Many others have gone the same way and life goes on,always unsolved
The police can't do any investigations,there is no crime database
In this day and age,they will give someone a dirty piece of paper to write a statement
There is no database to track criminals
No national ID card or number
No way to track anything or anybody
I can go to Ogun state now and tell them my name is Shola Ogunbiyi and get a passport in that name and it becomes my name
I can go over to Abuja and get a driver's license as Laraba Musa and it becomes my name
The place is useless
Any body can assume any identity they desire and change location and be someone else

By the way,my father went to the police after the home invasion robbery and they asked him for 5k to make a statement shocked shocked shocked
Then another says oga thank God you people survived o

grin you sure have a lotta sad and entertaining stories u sure they are true

wink i am asking not judging
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by BABE3: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
iykedare:

So true. All you need do is send money to a hungry nigga and he will get u a driver s license. And you are free to drive anywhere,anyhow. Most people love Nigeria because they can get away with so many things.
coogar:
send 2 passport photographs & $80, i will mail your driver's license to you within 10 days.

You don't mean it? No wonder a poster said Nigerians are free people. See freedom. cheesy

I took the road test 3 times before I could get my license. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by tintingz(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
carefreewannabe: This is one of the moments where I wish to deny someone Internet access tongue Some people will google the world wide web to find a fault with something and take it as a proof to make a comparison that does not make any sense at all. Comparing the USA to Nigeria is like comparing the Iranian national football team to the German one grin grin grin or like comparing Serena Williams to Oprah or better Patience Jonathan to Hillary Clinton. I am quite sure that a rather badly managed hospital in the USA is still MUCH better than an average Nigerian hospital.

You really dare to talk about mental care? How are the mentally ill treated in Nigeria? grin grin grin
Ehyaa, wish very well you will soon meet yourself in lala land grin

The link said the American hospitals are failing or what else those it says or you want me to edit it and say american hospitals are not failing? naa I'm not a white asz licker. smiley

I have said it that USA health system is better than Nigeria but they too are having some cracky problems. smiley

America is not paradise sis.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Tbaby4real(f): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
You know it's so difficult to agree what you don't see or experience. I don't blame some Nigerians that see our criticism as been unpatrotic. Some will tell you they rather die in Nigeria than travelling else where for better life, I would say good for you.
Talk of our educational sector..... Take a visit to our public schools and see how they are treating those kids like animal. They would sit and write on the floor. No chair, and their parent are paying taxes. Fashola can wake up one day and increase students school fees by more than 100 percent in a country where there is no student loan. Anytime I think about that country, I cry inside me.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
tintingz: Ehyaa, wish very well you will soon meet yourself in lala land grin

The link said the American hospitals are failing or what else those it says or you want me to edit it and say american hospitals are not failing? naa I'm not a white asz licker. smiley

I have said it that USA health system is better than Nigeria but they too are having some cracky problems. smiley

Nobody said it was a paradise.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by ayox2003: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
By joining PDP or APC

Well any psychopathic eediot can also walk into Wal-Mart and buy a gun in the US then proceed to shoot anyone - anytime. Tell me whats worse: License to kill or license to drive?

I think you should have excogitated twice before starting a thread like this.

Frawzey

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by bellong: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

the quickest way to die in nigeria is by applying what obtains abroad to how they drive there. bellong, you can only play by the rules when other motorists are obeying the same traffic rules.

nigerians know nothing about traffic rules. the right of way belongs to the car already negotiating a round-about everywhere in the world except in nigeria. the only way to survive out there is to join them.

When I am behind the wheel, I always force people behind me to exercise patience and obey traffic rules. The worst they do is to honk their horns frustratingly, I care less but the right thing must be done.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Godson201333:

I see nothing here than Lamentation!!! I couldn't figure out why she has posted this thread!!

Let me lament
You have accepted it and I choose to lament
Allow me to
I have a Nigerian passport , my Nigerianess is not in question
I have a right to lament as I wish
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
BABE3:

You don't mean it? No wonder a poster said Nigerians are free people. See freedom. cheesy

I took the road test 3 times before I could get my license. grin
grin I took mine twice
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by coogar: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
bellong:

When I am behind the wheel, I always force people behind me to exercise patience and obey traffic rules. The worst they do is to honk their horns frustratingly, I care less but the right thing must be done.

you are one day away from an uninsured motorist ramming into your back. you would be sorry that day. i tried your method several times, the bus conductor came down from the bus behind me to punch my car. you ought to see his eyeballs - never seen an eyeball so bloodshot all my life. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

This one na dogon turenchi

Complain to a superior officer with a flight in two hours?
The same superior officer she shares her loot with
It's like policemen ,don't you know they share the proceeds with the oga and get in trouble when they don't bring the required amount
Didn't I tell you about my visit to the police station ,na who I go complain to?
A man gave a testimony at my parent's church
He was robbed by a gang of armed robbers and on arriving at the police station,he saw one of the robbers behind the counter about to take a statement and he pretended he was looking for a non existent officer and left
The whole system and the inhabitants are rotten
I am not often pessimistic but I have begun to be truthful to the situation
I don't even see a flicker of hope
hear hear!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tbaby4real: You know it's so difficult to agree what you don't see or experience. I don't blame some Nigerians that see our criticism as been unpatrotic. Some will tell you they rather die in Nigeria than travelling else where for better life, I would say good for you.
Talk of our educational sector..... Take a visit to our public schools and see how they are treating those kids like animal. They would sit and write on the floor. No chair, and their parent are paying taxes. Fashola can wake up one day and increase students school fees by more than 100 percent in a country where there is no student loan. Anytime I think about that country, I cry inside me.

If they think my criticism is borne out of anything but the frustration than the country of my birth stinks to high heavens then that is their problem
I have no apologies
These are the same people that will abuse their leaders taya and flood embassies begging for visas to Zimbabwe sef
Any body with means will rather treat a craw craw in India than Nigeria
Do Indians have two heads
Why are the rich people sending their kids to Ghana to school when they want them closer to home

Let anyone who is mad at my thread tell me one thing that works in Nigeria
Just one,I want to hear it

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Meddler(f): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:
Another experience that stands out in my mind was on a trip from Nigeria with my mother.
This customs lady told me to my face to give her N10,000 or my bags will be searched.i told her I had nothing to hide,I didn't even have palm oil with me so she could go ahead and search my bags.
She got very furious and commanded her boys to search my bags ,I said go ahead
She wanted me to lift the bags to her table,I asked the nosy to held do it,she was furious
After the search,she started the delay tactics and one of the boys spoke in Igbo that I should stop being tough and just ask the woman to reduce the money and I said never and I responded in Igbo that the witch will not get a dime from me.
I was ready to make a scene if need be,the frustrations of the corruption in my country had gotten to me
My own mother said I should just give some money so we can leave ,I said mommy biko let me handle this Itshekiri or Urhobo witch that confronted me this day.
All the anger of the police checkpoints
All the anger of the sweaty ,dirty police man that jumped into our car and commandeered us to osisioma station and the one that hit our driver with the butt of his gun rose up within me and I was ready to give a piece of my mind to the shapeless amoeba before me
Jesus stepped in sha

Because you had a number of bad experiences in Nigeria does not mean that the country is useless. Perhaps you just seem to attract only people who look to cheat you. The first time I returned to Nigeria after 10 years of living in the States I had a most pleasant experience which made me rethink my long held hatred for Nigeria. I landed at the international airport in Lagos chartered a taxi and made my way to the local airport upon my arrival I realized that I was short on cash to pay the cab guy. Being a JJC and the oyibo accent flying out of my mouth even though I tried my best to cloak it, I had to find a way to pay the cab guy. Keep in mind I was in Lagos and all my luggage was in the cab.

The cab guy suggested that I go inside and look for an ATM to withdraw money from while he circles the airport (if a cab guy in Naija and Lagos for that matter suggests that to me today, I won't even try it). I left all my luggage inside the cab and went into the airport to withdraw money without even blinking an eye with full confidence that when I get back the cab guy will still be there. I went in got the cash and came back out and guess what the cab guy was still there waiting for me.

Men when I told my mom what I did, omo the woman was shocked. Momsy told me plain and simple my dear you are no longer in yanki ooo. This is naija and everyone na 419.

The moral of the story is that in every society you will meet the good, the bad and the ugly. So coming here and bashing an entire country because you had one or two bad experiences is wrong. Yes we are not the most honest people but having stayed in Naija for close to 4 years now I can honestly say I have not parted with money that I didn't have to. Off course there are some frustrating points peculiar to naija but we are the ones to change that.

You can't tell me that you've never received bad service in America or being duped. Staying in America and complaining that Naija is bad is pointless. What have you done to make it better

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

If they think my criticism is borne out of anything but the frustration than the country of my birth stinks to high heavens then that is their problem
I have no apologies
These are the same people that will abuse their leaders taya and flood embassies begging for visas to Zimbabwe sef
Why are the rich people sending their kids to Ghana to school when they want them closer to home

It is getting interesting .............
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Tbaby4real(f): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Babymama1:

I have no apologies

I bet they can't....... Nothing is working baby mama.
Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by iykedare(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sadly, Nigeria wont get better any soon. The youth are even worse than the present corrupt and senseless generation

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
Meddler:

Because you had a number of bad experiences in Nigeria does not mean that the country is useless. Perhaps you just seem to attract only people who look to cheat you. The first time I returned to Nigeria after 10 years of living in the States I had a most pleasant experience which made me rethink my long held hatred for Nigeria. I landed at the international airport in Lagos chartered a taxi and made my way to the local airport upon my arrival I realized that I was short on cash to pay the cab guy. Being a JJC and the oyibo accent flying out of my mouth even though I tried my best to cloak it, I had to find a way to pay the cab guy. Keep in mind I was in Lagos and all my luggage was in the cab.

The cab guy suggested that I go inside and look for an ATM to withdraw money from while he circles the airport (if a cab guy in Naija and Lagos for that matter suggests that to me today, I won't even try it). I left all my luggage inside the cab and went into the airport to withdraw money without even blinking an eye with full confidence that when I get back the cab guy will still be there. I went in got the cash and came back out and guess what the cab guy was still there waiting for me.

Men when I told my mom what I did, omo the woman was shocked. Momsy told me plain and simple my dear you are no longer in yanki ooo. This is naija and everyone na 419.

The moral of the story is that in every society you will meet the good, the bad and the ugly. So coming here and bashing an entire country because you had one or two bad experiences is wrong. Yes we are not the most honest people but having stayed in Naija for close to 4 years now I can honestly say I have not parted with money that I didn't have to. Off course there are some frustrating points peculiar to naija but we are the ones to change that.

You can't tell me that you've never received bad service in America or being duped. Staying in America and complaining that Naija is bad is pointless. What have you done to make it better

My own husband was going from the airport in Lagos and two cars blocked them with guns drawn and his laptops with all his work and cameras and phones stolen with SD cards containing all our family memorable occasions.
My friend and sister's husband,a handsome young man in his prime was shot down on that same airport road by robbers
That story has repeated a thousand times
People go home for Christmas and are kidnapped and killed
Yours is an exception
A cab taking you to an ATM and you are boasting about it
You took a huge risk,you better listen to your mother next time or they would be eating jollof and singing " God be with you till we meet again" on your head.
Don't try such foolishness again

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by bellong: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

you are one day away from an uninsured motorist ramming into your back. you would be sorry that day. i tried your method several times, the bus conductor came down from the bus behind me to punch my car. you ought to see his eyeballs - never seen an eyeball so bloodshot all my life. grin cheesy

Sure, I understand you. It is the reason why I pull my "German Mistake" (Benz 200) on the road most times I intend teaching people road etiquette. They dare not ram into that body of steel, the taxi driver that once did will never forget the bitter experience because his vehicle was redesigned cheesy cheesy.

For the "danfo" drivers, most are toothless bulldog. The best they can do is to shout.

P.S. Do not try my method if you drive plastic car grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
tintingz: Ehyaa, wish very well you will soon meet yourself in lala land grin

shack dweller. Use your brain{if you still have any left}

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends / 300 Houses Submerged, As River Benue Overflows Its Banks / Speeding Driver Crashes His Vehicle In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.